£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Pauline f [sign in to see picture]

Sorry i am not money is a bit tight. Otherwise i would have

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

I was expecting a Lovehoney parcel for a tester item and got a nice suprise today when I got TWO packages and realized some lovely person gifted me the My Secret Screaming O... Vibrating Lip Balm. Super shocked!

Thank you so much whoever did this it really has made me smile! Plus the first impression is a super fun toy.

.... Guilty :)

I really hope you like it!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

I was expecting a Lovehoney parcel for a tester item and got a nice suprise today when I got TWO packages and realized some lovely person gifted me the My Secret Screaming O... Vibrating Lip Balm. Super shocked!

Thank you so much whoever did this it really has made me smile! Plus the first impression is a super fun toy.

Shadow... THANK YOU so much! I wanted to make sure whoever gifted me knows how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Such a nice suprise.

& Pauline f no worries, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't confused LOL

Vanessa8 wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Shadow... THANK YOU so much! I wanted to make sure whoever gifted me knows how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Such a nice suprise.

& Pauline f no worries, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't confused LOL

I felt like I had to show you my appreciation for all the patheticness you've been subjected to on my end, all the rants and such. You've always been so kind and thoughtful. You don't know how much it means to me. Thank you.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow... please don't call yourself that. Knowing I have helped in some way is gift enough. Thank you again :)

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

SC... You are in trouble missy . I'm assuming this gorgeous new icicle that arrived this morning is from you?

If so, you are very naughty, I told you to spend your money on yourself!
    I will admit I cried a little when I opened it, it's such a lovely thing (to do and the icicle lol)

Thank you very very very very much xxx lots of love and hugs

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

SC... You are in trouble missy . I'm assuming this gorgeous new icicle that arrived this morning is from you?

If so, you are very naughty, I told you to spend your money on yourself!
    I will admit I cried a little when I opened it, it's such a lovely thing (to do and the icicle lol)

Thank you very very very very much xxx lots of love and hugs

Sorry! (Not sorry :P)

Enjoy x

Thank you so much huni, I really really appreciate it, it's a lovely thing for you to have done for me, you are still naughty though as you should have been spending that money on yourself!!!

P.s have you tried out your new vibrator u bought yet?

xxx massive hugs from a very grateful girly xxx

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa thank you so much! You really didn't have to do that, but it's such a kind gesture and I really appreciate it. Hope things are going well on your end too Hun xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm a wee bit late and I'm apologise for that, I was with my cousin and couldn't get a minute to come on here.
    On Saturday I was chilling and my door banged, it's the postie with a pretty purple sticker. I got a Tracey Cox Prezzie <3 I'm really humbled. Thank you sooo much. You shouldn't of spent cash on me. :-)<3

Enjoy, Classy Lass! Just a wee thank you for being there, always positive and kind through some of my bad days. I really hope you like it xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sweetie it's the best <3 I wanted it for ages but was worried it wouldn't fit, it fits perfectly <3 I'm actually crying here, you're such a sweetheart <3:-)

So... today the posite made my day when he dropped off a pressie from an already known source. Jessicaleon11, thank you so much for the book! I've been lusting after it ever since I read the first review. A few pages, and I'm already hooked! You're brilliant, thank you so much!

I really don't merit gifts, you shouldn't have. Thank you so much!!!! xxx

Shadow Collector wrote:

So... today the posite made my day when he dropped off a pressie from an already known source. Jessicaleon11, thank you so much for the book! I've been lusting after it ever since I read the first review. A few pages, and I'm already hooked! You're brilliant, thank you so much!

Ahhh glad it arrived, enjoy! I love that book, it's packed in my suitcase ready for holiday! And you deserve it after spoiling me and all the stress you've had recently! Hope you enjoy reading it xxx

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Ahhh glad it arrived, enjoy! I love that book, it's packed in my suitcase ready for holiday! And you deserve it after spoiling me and all the stress you've had recently! Hope you enjoy reading it xxx

No worries on that front! :D

Have a wonderful holiday, Hun. You deserve it xx

Redmosquito [sign in to see picture]

I haven't sent you anything so don't worry, I just wanted to say your a fool for thinking you don't warrent gifts.

Redmosquito wrote:

I haven't sent you anything so don't worry, I just wanted to say your a fool for thinking you don't warrent gifts.

+1, she's naughty and Ive told her this before but she doesn't listen :) She deserves lots of gifts and hugs as she's wonderful x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Redmosquito wrote:

+1, she's naughty and Ive told her this before but she doesn't listen :) She deserves lots of gifts and hugs as she's wonderful x
    Plus 1, she's the most amazing person I've had the pleasure of being friends with. I can't believe how lucky I am being here with all you lovelies <3 xxxx

classy lass wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Redmosquito wrote:

Plus 1, she's the most amazing person I've had the pleasure of being friends with. I can't believe how lucky I am being here with all you lovelies <3 xxxx

Stop! I'm really nothing special, honest. (Cries softly to herself over how ridiculously nice people are being.)

Stop that crying, we all love you lots, and if you weren't worth our kindness and gifts we wouldn't be giving them to you.

So even if you don't think you are worthy (which you more than are) then at least you can see that we think you are and hopefully we can help you see that you are amazing and you are very special to us all x (a bit of a rambling way of saying what I meant but hopefully you understand it as my head doesn't appear to be working lol)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.