99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

In fact all your photos have gone? Either this or there is something wrong with my iPad.

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Dear Fun louise if you go to the male under wear and look at the male power neon pink lace boxer shorts the pictire lovehoney use and the one i took are the same i tried to make sure that the pictures were as close as possible but mine are not aceptable??? but theirs are ?? I have posted a thread to ask why Dxx

I'm glad you got a present, it wasn't me. I'm glad you like them, and I hope Lovehoney reinstate your photo.

Women get the chance to win £100 for uploading photos of themselves in underwear. Why should you not be able to do the same?

Maybe you are too well endowed for them?

I look forward to seeing your photo when they put it back up.

Ok DJ I'm going to have to let the cat out of the bag.

i have sent you a present, but I'm not sure you have received it.

It should have been delivered Saturday. I have been excitedly waiting to hear you have received another present for over a week now. I hope it has arrived.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise - Did you get the knickers on exchange? I really hope they are lovely.

Vanessa8 wrote:

Fun Louise - Did you get the knickers on exchange? I really hope they are lovely.

Thanks vanessa8 yes I got the knickers they are great and go perfectly with the new chemise I have purchased. I have reviewed it today.

Little White Butterfly [sign in to see picture]

So today I received a present :) I have absolutely no clue who it's from but I would like to say a massive thank you to whoever you are - I've started a thread about it not realising that this one existed!
    xxx

Little White Butterfly wrote:

So today I received a present :) I have absolutely no clue who it's from but I would like to say a massive thank you to whoever you are - I've started a thread about it not realising that this one existed!
    xxx

It was me! I'm glad you like them. I really like cheering people up and it's great knowing that you have unexpectantly cheered someone up. I hope you have fun in them.

Today I picked up my lovehoney male parcel and a pressie as well thank you Fun Louise it was a really nice surprise and I love it to bits thank you again all my love Davidxxx

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Damn there are some nice folk on here, well done :)

D.j wrote:

Today I picked up my lovehoney male parcel and a pressie as well thank you Fun Louise it was a really nice surprise and I love it to bits thank you again all my love Davidxxx

I'm glad you like the items

just remember they will not allow your avatar if you are modelling these! Lol!

i thought you were a fan of quality toys rather than quantity like me. I look forward to your reviews.

Have fun

So this morning the postman brought me a present!

A lovely set of Ben Waa balls, (a replacement for the set I lost tempererally) and a set of lovely massage candles.

Thank you so much David (DJ) it was the most kind thing to do, and I now appreciate the need for a spare set of ben waa balls! I will also enjoy using the massage candles on my OH. DJ you are so thoughtful. Thanks again.

Fun Louise wrote:

So this morning the postman brought me a present!

A lovely set of Ben Waa balls, (a replacement for the set I lost tempererally) and a set of lovely massage candles.

Thank you so much David (DJ) it was the most kind thing to do, and I now appreciate the need for a spare set of ben waa balls! I will also enjoy using the massage candles on my OH. DJ you are so thoughtful. Thanks again.

Im glad you liked them I missed the postman by 5 min will have to pick up my parcel tomorrow if I finish golf in time or Friday

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovinthetoys wrote:

There truly is, it's wonderful to read

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Lovinthetoys wrote:

There truly is, it's wonderful to read

PP btw I love your pic, very pretty colour on you.

In a word that sometimes seems so negative and stressful it seriously cheers me up to read this thread some days. =)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

We moved house today and my mum brought round a LH parcel which had been delivered to her house (where I used to live). I was very surprised to get a gift, especially as I haven't been as active on here as usual lately, but it's a wonderful moving in present and will be put to excellent use ;)

So Thank you to the person who gifted me some knickers, stockings and a satin toy bag! If you feel comfortable coming forward I'd love to know who you are :D

Thank you so much xx

Boogaloo wrote:

We moved house today and my mum brought round a LH parcel which had been delivered to her house (where I used to live). I was very surprised to get a gift, especially as I haven't been as active on here as usual lately, but it's a wonderful moving in present and will be put to excellent use ;)

So Thank you to the person who gifted me some knickers, stockings and a satin toy bag! If you feel comfortable coming forward I'd love to know who you are :D

Thank you so much xx

Boo... It was me =) It was a pick me up gift for everything you have been going through, especially the house frustrations of late. So happy you finally got the house and have moved out. Now you can properly enjoy some new lingerie.

I was expecting a Lovehoney parcel for a tester item and got a nice suprise today when I got TWO packages and realized some lovely person gifted me the My Secret Screaming O... Vibrating Lip Balm. Super shocked!

Thank you so much whoever did this it really has made me smile! Plus the first impression is a super fun toy.

Pauline f [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy it vanessa 8

Pauline f wrote:

Enjoy it vanessa 8

Pauline, are you my mystery gifter? I do want to make sure I say THANK YOU properly. =)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.