• I got a pressie!! Part 3

    1436466457
    The LH Fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 36
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2014

    Jessicaleon11 wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Jessicaleon11 wrote:

    How do I go about gifting someone?
    I'm a newbie to the forum side of lh although an avid toy collector for a fair few years on here lol

    If you click on the persons picture (avatar) then scroll down the page to wishlist. If that person has a public wishlist you can sect anything from that list, it will go into your shopping cart, then when you pay for it, sect send to "friends address" rather than your own.

    The person will not know who has gifted them the item, and you will not know their address. It's a safe and fun way to cheer someone up.

    Hope this helps.

    That's great thank you, I like the idea of spreading the love. Not enough generosity around anymore so this makes it more fun

    It is possible to send ANYthing from the LH site, as long as you have viewed someone's wishlist, the option to send them will be available. So, it doesn't have to be from their wishlist.

    1436467082
    Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 822
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2012

    The LH Fairy wrote:

    Jessicaleon11 wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Jessicaleon11 wrote:

    How do I go about gifting someone?
    I'm a newbie to the forum side of lh although an avid toy collector for a fair few years on here lol

    If you click on the persons picture (avatar) then scroll down the page to wishlist. If that person has a public wishlist you can sect anything from that list, it will go into your shopping cart, then when you pay for it, sect send to "friends address" rather than your own.

    The person will not know who has gifted them the item, and you will not know their address. It's a safe and fun way to cheer someone up.

    Hope this helps.

    That's great thank you, I like the idea of spreading the love. Not enough generosity around anymore so this makes it more fun

    It is possible to send ANYthing from the LH site, as long as you have viewed someone's wishlist, the option to send them will be available. So, it doesn't have to be from their wishlist.

    Oh that's even better! Thank you x
    1436482985
    Never know [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1356
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2014

    Oh interesting, thanks for clearing that up :)

    1436544150
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 863
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    So confused... ive been quiet on hear for a few weeks and my wishlists are now private but received items today out of the blue??? Dont know how or why but thank you lovehoney forum and friends missing you all .....will get back on track in time...all is well x hugs and kisses and big thankyou again a lovely surprise

    1436549378
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1944
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Oh my goodness...massive thank you to the super generous person who sent all this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32347

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32346

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32350

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32253

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30887

    I just don't even know what to say, totally blown away! Thank you so much, it's all so perfect, this was way too kind

    Incidentally it arrived yesterday which was my Birthday, so this was an extra Birthday surprise! Haha :)

    1436552314
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5953
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Oh my goodness...massive thank you to the super generous person who sent all this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32347

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32346

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32350

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32253

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30887

    I just don't even know what to say, totally blown away! Thank you so much, it's all so perfect, this was way too kind

    Incidentally it arrived yesterday which was my Birthday, so this was an extra Birthday surprise! Haha :)

    It was me I didn't know it was your birthday, but it was good timing. I hope you enjoy them.

    😀

    1436552315
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5953
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Oh my goodness...massive thank you to the super generous person who sent all this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32347

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32346

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32350

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32253

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30887

    I just don't even know what to say, totally blown away! Thank you so much, it's all so perfect, this was way too kind

    Incidentally it arrived yesterday which was my Birthday, so this was an extra Birthday surprise! Haha :)

    It was me I didn't know it was your birthday, but it was good timing. I hope you enjoy them.

    😀

    1436565541
    blackjag63 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 314
    • Joined: 7 Apr 2009

    What did you get Lovejoy?

    1436566340
    blackjag63 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 314
    • Joined: 7 Apr 2009

    lustyjoy wrote:

    So confused... ive been quiet on hear for a few weeks and my wishlists are now private but received items today out of the blue??? Dont know how or why but thank you lovehoney forum and friends missing you all .....will get back on track in time...all is well x hugs and kisses and big thankyou again a lovely surprise

    If it's candles, stockings, it's a sorry prezzie.

    1436604729
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 863
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    Not necessary but thankyou xxxxx hope the birds are doing well xxx

    1436622266
    blackjag63 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 314
    • Joined: 7 Apr 2009

    I know it's not but that's me, I'm not even sure what I have done, but I hope you except my sincere apologies 😳😳

    Hope you enjoy the gifts 💋💋

    1436626403
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 863
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    Nor me... hence my confusion xx but thankyou all the same

    1436641367
    blackjag63 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 314
    • Joined: 7 Apr 2009

    For some reason I'm blocked

    1436651297
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 863
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    closed down can't discuss ... no more xx

    1436653411
    blackjag63 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 314
    • Joined: 7 Apr 2009

    Oh ok, thank you, think that's answered my question xx

    1436815139
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2370
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Heya x

    Just back from the festival and greeted with a parcel from a very generous person :)

    D.j., thank you again for your amazing generosity in gifting me the Glass Tentacle, I cannot believe it. I do not deserve your kindness, nor do I think I ever will, but please accept my deepest and most heartfelt thanks. You don't know how much it means to me. After four days of mud and bad music... it was incredible. Thank you so much xx

    1436847662
    D.j [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 697
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2015

    I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed sending it to you I'm out playing golf until about 3hope to catch put with your news and fancy dress and your view on my new avitar love Davidxxx

    1437662444
    D.j [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 697
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2015

    I've just got back from golf and shopping to find a parcel in my postbox a pressie thanks to the wonderful person that sent it to me I am now modeling them on my avitar what do you all think of my new pressie Dxx

    1437663885
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 10380
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Very nice x  They suit you :) 

    1437670725
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5953
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I'm guessing they must be underwear, but I can't see, your picture is blank to me?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.