FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow! The post man arrived very late today and brought me a Lovehoney parcel, I was so confused because I swear I didn't order anything!

I would like to say a huge thank you to the person who sent me the caged knickers (which btw I've been wanting for so so long but never got around to buying!), the new suction cup wand attachment, and bondage tape! I'm really over the moon and I feel very spoilt, thank you so much for the amazing gesture it really was a huge surprise. I'd love to know who you are if you're comfortable coming forward :)

I can't wait to try this stuff out - so excited! :D xxx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

Oh wow! The post man arrived very late today and brought me a Lovehoney parcel, I was so confused because I swear I didn't order anything!

I would like to say a huge thank you to the person who sent me the caged knickers (which btw I've been wanting for so so long but never got around to buying!), the new suction cup wand attachment, and bondage tape! I'm really over the moon and I feel very spoilt, thank you so much for the amazing gesture it really was a huge surprise. I'd love to know who you are if you're comfortable coming forward :)

It was me! I'm glad you like them, I wasn't sure about the bondage tape as it wasn't on your wishlist but you seem to like a little light bondage and they were free as deal of the week. I love a freebie!

Enjoy!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

It was me! I'm glad you like them, I wasn't sure about the bondage tape as it wasn't on your wishlist but you seem to like a little light bondage and they were free as deal of the week. I love a freebie!

Enjoy!

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, I can't convey how much this means to me, it was such a lovely surprise. I really have been desperate for those knickers for AGES, and very nearly ordered the wand attachment this morning when I was placing an order for condoms (but resisted), so you must have read my mind! Never tried bondage tape before, but we love exploring BDSM and restraint so this will definitely be put to good use ;)

Thank you so much xxx

Boogaloo wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Enjoy!

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, I can't convey how much this means to me, it was such a lovely surprise. I really have been desperate for those knickers for AGES, and very nearly ordered the wand attachment this morning when I was placing an order for condoms (but resisted), so you must have read my mind! Never tried bondage tape before, but we love exploring BDSM and restraint so this will definitely be put to good use ;)

Thank you so much xxx

I love making people happy, I have sent another one of my friends a gift at the same time so hopefully she gets hers today too.

I have chosen what I want to send DJ but I might have to wait until next month as funds are limited. I would rather wait and send a nice quality item or two, then send something that is cheaper but not really my style. I'm a built to last girl.

enjoy your presents.

This morning the postman knocked on my door with a present for me. I'm expecting an item to test so I thought it was this arriving early. I Was wrong. Some kind person has sentt me a present, in fact three small presents.

Lovehoney hot heart warming massager

Lovehoney powerful pocket vibrator

Lovehoney Vanilla flavour lickable massage candle.

This is really kind and I would like to thank the person who sent them. (I have an idea but I'm not sure)

Now I'm going to sound like a bitch, but I really wouldn't use any of these. The thought was lovely, truly very kind. . . But I think I'm going to return them and exchange them for some knickers off my wishlist that I have been wanting for a while.

i sound so ungreatful, but I think it would be worse to keep a gift that you wouldn't use than to swap it for something that you would.

You have been so kind (whoever you are) please don't be offended, it is a lovely gesture.

Please let me know if you think this would be ok.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

That's lovely FL.

Hoping someone will own up to gifting me, still has me pondering!

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

How do I go about gifting someone?
    I'm a newbie to the forum side of lh although an avid toy collector for a fair few years on here lol

quakeyadamy [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

This morning the postman knocked on my door with a present for me. I'm expecting an item to test so I thought it was this arriving early. I Was wrong. Some kind person has sentt me a present, in fact three small presents.

This is really kind and I would like to thank the person who sent them. (I have an idea but I'm not sure)

Now I'm going to sound like a bitch, but I really wouldn't use any of these. The thought was lovely, truly very kind. . . But I think I'm going to return them and exchange them for some knickers off my wishlist that I have been wanting for a while.

i sound so ungreatful, but I think it would be worse to keep a gift that you wouldn't use than to swap it for something that you would.

You have been so kind (whoever you are) please don't be offended, it is a lovely gesture.

Awww that's a shame, but how can someone send you something that's not on your wishlist? I thought you could only gift stuff that way.

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

I'm a newbie to the forum side of lh although an avid toy collector for a fair few years on here lol

If you click on the persons picture (avatar) then scroll down the page to wishlist. If that person has a public wishlist you can sect anything from that list, it will go into your shopping cart, then when you pay for it, sect send to "friends address" rather than your own.

The person will not know who has gifted them the item, and you will not know their address. It's a safe and fun way to cheer someone up.

Hope this helps.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

If you click on the persons picture (avatar) then scroll down the page to wishlist. If that person has a public wishlist you can sect anything from that list, it will go into your shopping cart, then when you pay for it, sect send to "friends address" rather than your own.

The person will not know who has gifted them the item, and you will not know their address. It's a safe and fun way to cheer someone up.

Hope this helps.

That's great thank you, I like the idea of spreading the love. Not enough generosity around anymore so this makes it more fun

Never know wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Awww that's a shame, but how can someone send you something that's not on your wishlist? I thought you could only gift stuff that way.

I thought this too but I did manage to send Vanessa8 three pairs of pants one colour was not on her wishlist. I'm not sure how I did it in fairness, and I also thought you could only send stuff off a persons wishlist. I have managed to add the deal of the week to a gifted order, but who doesn't love a free item.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

It was me, I am so sorry please return them and get the other item you want more hon and I am in no way offended just feel bad I as almost sent the darn knickers in the first place.  Here was my thought process FL, I had read your review on the stones and though you might like that for massage with the heart warmer more and the candle for massage with the OH and I threw in the pocket rocket because I love mine and it was on the bundle deal... my bad. PLEASE return and get the knickers!

D.j [sign in to see picture]

I got a pressie today finished golf and drove like a mad man to the post office before they closed I have just got home opened the box I am so exited I what try them out THANK YOU I love them I have given pressie before and it gives me a really good feeling inside but getting pressie I'm like a small child at Christmas so thank you again all my love Davidxxx

FYI Fun Louise, I LOVE the purple pair as you can tell by my avator. THANK YOU again, I feel so bad I didn't got with my first instinct to send you the dam knickers!

rockinrob [sign in to see picture]

we all like those purple knickers, good call louise

Vanessa8 wrote:

FYI Fun Louise, I LOVE the purple pair as you can tell by my avator. THANK YOU again, I feel so bad I didn't got with my first instinct to send you the dam knickers!

Thanks so much Vaness8 it was really great to receive an unexpected present. I'm glad you are not offended, and don't mind me having the knickers instead.

personally I don't like vanilla as a fragrance, it seems popular but not with me or my OH. I have a similar hand warming massager, and I don't think I would use the vibe as I have the Tracey Cox supersex bullet, that.. .. Well rocks my world. I didn't want to seem ungreatful, but knickers it is.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

D.j wrote:

I got a pressie today finished golf and drove like a mad man to the post office before they closed I have just got home opened the box I am so exited I what try them out THANK YOU I love them I have given pressie before and it gives me a really good feeling inside but getting pressie I'm like a small child at Christmas so thank you again all my love Davidxxx

I'm so glad you liked it :) You're a lovely man who deserves some happiness and if I can give you even just a tiny bit them I'm very happy xxx

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so much Terri I loved my pressie so much you are so kind at this moment in time I am so happy I am for the moment almost speechless love Dxx

Fun Louise wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Thanks so much Vaness8 it was really great to receive an unexpected present. I'm glad you are not offended, and don't mind me having the knickers instead.

personally I don't like vanilla as a fragrance, it seems popular but not with me or my OH. I have a similar hand warming massager, and I don't think I would use the vibe as I have the Tracey Cox supersex bullet, that.. .. Well rocks my world. I didn't want to seem ungreatful, but knickers it is.

Oh goodness not offended at all, I am glad you can return them and I will also error on the side of knickers in future gifting LOL

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.