• I got a pressie!! Part 3

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that. Genuinely. :D

Gahhhh okay im abit calmer. But seriously thank you it means so much! I will try and get some photos uploaded asap:)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Cant wait to see them x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Thank you to the extremely, kind, generous and thoughtful (not to mention gorgeous) person who gifted me this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29233

I have only one thing to say about this gift - OMG !! ;)

I know who sent this and I cant thank you enough. I dont think you'd mind me posting that it was you on here but just incase I'll let you own up if you'd like too :)

Words fail me at your generosity and kindness xx

Good for you, Terri :) Enjoy, you lucky so-and-so x

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Terri I'm glad you like you pressie you will have to tell me later how you get on :-) xx

Shadow Collecter because you are so kind and have been down lately the posty will bring you a pressie on Thursday enjoy love Davidxxx

tider [sign in to see picture]

stop being to nice love tinder

D.j wrote:

Terri I'm glad you like you pressie you will have to tell me later how you get on :-) xx

Shadow Collecter because you are so kind and have been down lately the posty will bring you a pressie on Thursday enjoy love Davidxxx

Oh my God D.j... you didn't have to.

Why would you do that? I'm like the least deserving person out there! Thank you so much. I will be away thursday-sunday, so I won't get it or be able to thank you properly until then. It's not me being ungrateful, I am anything but. Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness.

I don't deserve this... god, words fail me. I can't convey how much I appreciate this... thank you. Just, thank you.

Hehe! I'm all excited now! Thank you!!! xx

D.j wrote:

I love it and you're a lovely man :) I dont get compliments at home, ever, and you've paid me so many and said some really lovely things - you make me feel great. . . .thank you so much :) xxx

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Thank you to the extremely, kind, generous and thoughtful (not to mention gorgeous) person who gifted me this

I know who sent this and I cant thank you enough. I dont think you'd mind me posting that it was you on here but just incase I'll let you own up if you'd like too :)

Lucky lady! have lots and lots of fun

IrishRose wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Lucky lady! have lots and lots of fun

Lucky dosen't even begin to cover it and I'm going to have loads of fun with this !! x

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

And SC you know...i tried it on....i actually feel beautiful in it...and take that from me when i say nothing has ever made me feel beautiful before!

If your new avatar is this item you do look lovely. But I will add MBE that your bum looked lovely in your old avatar with the blue lace flirty knickers as well so I would say you have lots to be feeling beautiful about my dear.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

D.j wrote:

I love it and you're a lovely man :) I dont get compliments at home, ever, and you've paid me so many and said some really lovely things - you make me feel great. . . .thank you so much :) xxx

Terri you are insightful, fun to chat with, post amazing pics of your tits and bits, are real and open and have helped so many others on here you probably do not know. So yes, you deserve nice things to happen to you! BTW, I love the new avatar, super sexy! You look so hot I am suprised steam isn't raising off you in that shower.

Vanessa8 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

D.j wrote:

Terri you are insightful, fun to chat with, post amazing pics of your tits and bits, are real and open and have helped so many others on here you probably do not know. So yes, you deserve nice things to happen to you! BTW, I love the new avatar, super sexy! You look so hot I am suprised steam isn't raising off you in that shower.

I'm not sure that I'm any of those things but thank you all the same - you're really lovely xx

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

This is too cute! I actually love the stuff that goes on via this thread :') annnd im crying again! I need to stop! I'm so hormonal right now..or maybe its my bi polar starting up? Meh...

Hehe MBE, yup :) This thread is the ultimate pick me up to remind you humanity may not be a desolate cesspool of nastiness and all things foul. Glad to be a part of something so beautiful.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

This thread makes me smile.

Still had no one own up to the gifts I received and I really want to thank that person.

I've received another pressie !! I'm being showered with gifts at the moment :)

Whoever sent me the edible vanilla stimulating gel, thank you so much....it smells divine and I'll have a play later today and see just how stimulating it is ;)

If you would like to come forward so that I can send you a proper thank you then that would be lovely but if you prefer to not to go public then please accept my huge thank yous here :) Really cant wiait to try this . . . . . .

You,ve made me a very happy girl xxx

God Terri, making me jealous :P Lucky you! Enjoy :)

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Terri you are so lucky to get a pressie I missed the posty today have got wait till Friday to pick it up from the offic . Dxx

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

Best thread ever it does make me smile x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.