• I got a pressie!! Part 3

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

I hope you like them.

I know that my only real contribution to Lovehoney has been spamming the game threads; I probably don’t even register to you. I’m not a ‘regular’ and god knows I’ve done nothing to merit being thought of as a friend. I hope this doesn’t creep you out. But I’ve had a really rough few… years, to be honest, and it’s finally beginning to get better- Due in no small part to you.

Well, Lovehoney in general, but I couldn’t gift every member who’s made me laugh, smile or cry, I’m strapped for cash. So I went for the two people who individually helped me the most. But everyone who ever complimented my cleavage on the rate the person’s avatar thread, who made me laugh with an off the wall post, who gave me advice, this is also a thank you directed at you.

Boogaloo, your reply to my thread asking for advice on how to reveal my scars stuck with me. Everyone was so kind, but you in particular made me believe that maybe I wasn’t as disgusting as I’d been lead to believe. Your kind, supportive words helped me see that it is possible for things to get better, and gave me the courage to do what a few months ago I would have told you would have been impossible. That was a debacle that came close to triggering a self-harm relapse, but I needed to do it. And honesty, when I came out of that without a single cut, it was the strongest I’ve ever felt. Thank you.

And Terri JJ, your bravery in sharing your story… seeing people react so kindly, with so much love and support, it made me think that there might be hope for me yet, even after the disastrous results of sharing a tiny, mild part of my past before. I don’t want to go in to the past, not with family, friends, anonymous internet identities or therapists, but thanks to you I saw that maybe- just maybe- happiness isn’t an inconceivable option for me.

You’ve both been through so much, things which hit painfully close to home for me. Yet through it you’ve grown, lived your lives and become warm, friendly, and… loved.

In short, you two represent everything I strive to achieve. You’ve taken the past and decided, you know what- No. You don’t define me. I envy that, and only hope that one day I can say the same for myself. You give me hope that someday can. I’m sorry that lingerie is the only way I can show my appreciation. And I’m sorry that I don’t possess the eloquence to truly convey how thankful I am.

Perhaps the easiest way to make you understand is to tell you that you made me smile with my eyes, not just my lips. For the first time in as long as I can remember, it wasn't a hollow reaction. And it’s not gone away since. I’m still smiling for real. Like normal human beings should. Thanks to you.

I hope you enjoy these small tokens. They’re beautiful, just like you.

How could you ever think that you 'dont even register' and 'you're not a friend' ? Of course you're a friend. . . .an extremely valued one :)

I cant thank you enough for your gift. You are a beautiful, kind and extremely generous person and dont you EVER forget that ! If sharing my story has helped anyone, even just a tiny bit, then it was definitely worth while me doing so. . .and you dont know how happy it's made me that I've given you hope. Everyone deserves happiness and when you find yours you'd better damn well shout it from the rooftops on here so I can be a smart arse and say 'told you so' !! :) You are a beautiful lady who deserves to be treated as such :)

Thank you once again. I'm really touched by your gift - you dont know how much it means xxxx

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

I hope you like them.

I know that my only real contribution to Lovehoney has been spamming the game threads; I probably don’t even register to you. I’m not a ‘regular’ and god knows I’ve done nothing to merit being thought of as a friend. I hope this doesn’t creep you out. But I’ve had a really rough few… years, to be honest, and it’s finally beginning to get better- Due in no small part to you.

Well, Lovehoney in general, but I couldn’t gift every member who’s made me laugh, smile or cry, I’m strapped for cash. So I went for the two people who individually helped me the most. But everyone who ever complimented my cleavage on the rate the person’s avatar thread, who made me laugh with an off the wall post, who gave me advice, this is also a thank you directed at you.

Boogaloo, your reply to my thread asking for advice on how to reveal my scars stuck with me. Everyone was so kind, but you in particular made me believe that maybe I wasn’t as disgusting as I’d been lead to believe. Your kind, supportive words helped me see that it is possible for things to get better, and gave me the courage to do what a few months ago I would have told you would have been impossible. That was a debacle that came close to triggering a self-harm relapse, but I needed to do it. And honesty, when I came out of that without a single cut, it was the strongest I’ve ever felt. Thank you.

And Terri JJ, your bravery in sharing your story… seeing people react so kindly, with so much love and support, it made me think that there might be hope for me yet, even after the disastrous results of sharing a tiny, mild part of my past before. I don’t want to go in to the past, not with family, friends, anonymous internet identities or therapists, but thanks to you I saw that maybe- just maybe- happiness isn’t an inconceivable option for me.

You’ve both been through so much, things which hit painfully close to home for me. Yet through it you’ve grown, lived your lives and become warm, friendly, and… loved.

In short, you two represent everything I strive to achieve. You’ve taken the past and decided, you know what- No. You don’t define me. I envy that, and only hope that one day I can say the same for myself. You give me hope that someday can. I’m sorry that lingerie is the only way I can show my appreciation. And I’m sorry that I don’t possess the eloquence to truly convey how thankful I am.

Perhaps the easiest way to make you understand is to tell you that you made me smile with my eyes, not just my lips. For the first time in as long as I can remember, it wasn't a hollow reaction. And it’s not gone away since. I’m still smiling for real. Like normal human beings should. Thanks to you.

I hope you enjoy these small tokens. They’re beautiful, just like you.

Oh gosh if only you could see me now - I'm literally bawling my eyes out because I'm so touched by your response! It's possibly the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me.

You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that my words have helped you in some way. Your story really resonated with me, and I was horrified to hear how it turned out for you. But I'm so proud of you for taking that huge step, and even more so for being rejected and managing to come through it without a single cut. That's a monumental achievement and I hope you know it, and I also hope you're able to take the strength you feel now and use it to carry on down this path. Once you know you're capable of surviving turmoil without self harming, in my experience it's like a revelation that makes it a tiny bit easier to resist every time.

Please know that we're always here for you, so many members (including myself) care for you and want to see you find the happiness you deserve. You have always registered with me, and as Terri said you're a very valued friend in this community :) Thank you so much again for this wonderful gesture, you really didn't have to xxx

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

If the gifts meant a fifth as much as the stimuli to the gifts, I'm happy. I really hope you enjoy them, as much as I enjoyed agonising over your lists, trying to decide what to send :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Reading this has made me feel so warm inside. It really does show what a wonderful, and genuine place these forums are, and how much support and kindness we give to each other ❤️

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Reading this has made me feel so warm inside. It really does show what a wonderful, and genuine place these forums are, and how much support and kindness we give to each other ❤️

+ 1 - so sweet!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Oh my goodness I got a pressie today from someone I hope to thank properly when she is back on here post Holiday. Holy cow these Lovehoney Flirty knickers boy shorts are super LUSH... so giddy and love new udies. Thank you Fun Louise the colours are fantastic hopefully I can get a some decent selifies in these to share.

back from my hols and feeling refreshed! I'm glad you like them, and the photo looks great.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

ah the thread I was looking for. Perhaps my thread can be deleted and I'll repost here. Sorry mods.

Returning from my holiday today relaxed and happy to find that the postman has brought me a present!

Thank you so much to whoever sent me the jiggle balls! They are great, wearing them as we speak!

Please own up I would love to thank you properly.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Some kind soul has sent me a gift and although it was posted to me on the 19th, I haven't been able to get it from the sorting office due to ill health, until yesterday.

I'm absolutely flabbergasted and humbled, so a huuuuuuuuge thank you to whoever gifted me these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31552

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26946

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26089

Dawn x

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Returning from my holiday today relaxed and happy to find that the postman has brought me a present!

Thank you so much to whoever sent me the jiggle balls! They are great, wearing them as we speak!

Now i'm the guilty one ;)

Sorry it couldnt be more but i used the little money i had to gift a few poeple :) xxx

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Now i'm the guilty one ;)

Sorry it couldnt be more but i used the little money i had to gift a few poeple :) xxx

That's really kind. I feel really special. It is actually my first received gift, what a great thing to do.

Thanks again!

Urghhhhh who sent me a Rene Rofe mesh drape bodysuit?

I've been after this from the very second i saw it and it is stunning!!! I've just had to spend the past half hour pinching myself that this has happened!

THANK YOU whoever it is and please come forward so i can thank you properly. But i really didnt deserve this!!! THANK YOU.

And yup....i'm crying....again

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Urghhhhh who sent me a Rene Rofe mesh drape bodysuit?

I've been after this from the very second i saw it and it is stunning!!! I've just had to spend the past half hour pinching myself that this has happened!

THANK YOU whoever it is and please come forward so i can thank you properly. But i really didnt deserve this!!! THANK YOU.

And yup....i'm crying....again

Hehe. I was saving up for a glass dildo that caught my eye, but your post on the rant thread the other day made me think you needed a pick me up more than I did. I really hope you like it, and you're wrong. You most certainally do deserve it.

Just remember you're beautiful and deserve all the nice things this world has to offer- including bodysuits bought by creepy strangers! :P

Sorry. Double post :/

D.j [sign in to see picture]

SC that was a very nice thing to do Dxx pink or blue ?

D.j wrote:

It wasn't nice- it was right x Hehe, pink one's been tempting me. Saving my pennies now x

Seriously MissBrownEyes 92, I know you'll look stunning in it. Enjoy!

Shadow Collector wrote:

D.j wrote:

It wasn't nice- it was right x Hehe, pink one's been tempting me. Saving my pennies now x

Seriously MissBrownEyes 92, I know you'll look stunning in it. Enjoy!

Shadow!!!! Oh my gosh im crying my eyes out right now!!! Seriously i cried when i got it....then cried when i read everything on the rant alert page and now im crying even more!!! Silly girly spending your money like that! Are you sure you would not like me to send it back so you can get that dildo you want so much? What one is it you were looking at?!?

Gah im so fustrated because i cant even treat you to it im so broke right now!

I need to stop crying because i cant see the keyboard to even type properly but i will reply properly once ive chilled out. Just THANK YOU.

I really dont deserve your love like that.

D.J this woman is priceless i cant believe she done this for me even more so because she was saving for herself! oh my goodness! :')

And SC you know...i tried it on....i actually feel beautiful in it...and take that from me when i say nothing has ever made me feel beautiful before!

Don't you bloody dare send it back! If I didn't want you to have it I wouldn't have sent it! And don't go even considering this a debt to be repaid, it's a gift, silly :P

You're wrong, you do deserve it. With the crappy time you're having, you deserve more than I could ever give. You really do. Stay strong, stay beautiful, stay sweet and stay safe.

You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that. Genuinely. :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.