£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I apologise! Thats how I was when you gifted me "Diary of a submissive" straight up crying and shit!

Treat people how you want to be treated, exactly!!

You're lush MBE! Fecking lush ! Xxxxx

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

I apologise! Thats how I was when you gifted me "Diary of a submissive" straight up crying and shit!

Treat people how you want to be treated, exactly!!

You're lush MBE! Fecking lush ! Xxxxx

LOL i least im not the only one that cries their eyes out! ;)

I get genuinely touched and cry like a bitch!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Thank you, thank you, thank you !! Postman has just handed me a brown package !

Inside is a gorgeous pair of Lovehoney Open Back Sheer Lace Knickers with Straps !

These are so beautiful and have been on my wish list for ages. I can't thank whoever sent these enough. If you are willing to come forward so that I can thank you properly that would be great but if not then please accept my sincere thanks here. The generosity of people on here never ceases to amaze me - no idea what I've done to deserve such a generous gift.

Thank you so very much xxx

Mr. Postman just knocked at my door with a lovehoney package from the beautiful MissBrownEyes!

Inside was "The Tutor" a book I've been after for so long. The new suction cup wand attachment and a small lovehoney silk drawstring bag! Thank you so much MBE!

This woman has helped me through some baaaad times. Just talking to me on Twitter has helped me through so much! I adore her to bits. Like I am for so many people on here, I will always be here to talk if you need me, sweetness!

I can't wait to try the suction cup, and I will have to plow through my other book to start The Tutor! Thank you thank you thank you!

*big hugs and kisses*

Terri JJ - Enjoy darling! Im sorry it couldnt be more! xx

I&K you are the sweetest :) xx

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

You are an angel - I love them !!

Thank you so much but you really shouldn't have done that ! Been an up and down sort of week but. . . . is ending perfectly and your gift has really been the icing on the cake :)

Thank you so very much xxxx

Terri JJ wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

You are an angel - I love them !!

Thank you so much but you really shouldn't have done that ! Been an up and down sort of week but. . . . is ending perfectly and your gift has really been the icing on the cake :)

Thank you so very much xxxx

Awhh hun. Yeah your going through so much of what im going though right now. Been wanting to treat you for a while but not had the money! Happy you like them xx

Terri JJ saw your pic! The pants look amazing on you! So happy i got them for you :)

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Oh my goodness, whoever sent the Lovehoney Multipurpose Pleaser Suction Cup Wand Attachment you are an absolute gem! This is sitting in my basket right now waiting for me to go down and put some money in the bank, psychic much? Haha :p

Whoever you are thank you soooo much! Literally cannot stop smiling (even though the postman scared the crap out of me by opening my front door and leaving the parcel in!) :D

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Oh my goodness, whoever sent the Lovehoney Multipurpose Pleaser Suction Cup Wand Attachment you are an absolute gem! This is sitting in my basket right now waiting for me to go down and put some money in the bank, psychic much? Haha :p

Whoever you are thank you soooo much! Literally cannot stop smiling (even though the postman scared the crap out of me by opening my front door and leaving the parcel in!) :D

haha the part about the post man!

But enjoy hun:) Happy i could put a smile on your face :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Thank you so much MBE, it really means a lot! <3

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

That is so lovely :) xx

Lovebirds_x wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Anytime! Can i just say it's lucky i gifted you when i did as you were going to buy it soon! I have three other people i really need to gift and i was spending about hour deciding who i would do now and then who i would do in a about a month! :) Would have been bad if you ended up with two of them haha!

Let me know how you go with it! I was considering gettng one but theres alot thats making me think again... :)

And scorps i get so excited making people happy!!!!

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Thank you who ever gifted me tracey cox book!! It came the other day thank you. Thank you.. million thank yous sorry never came on here sooner xx

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Anytime! Can i just say it's lucky i gifted you when i did as you were going to buy it soon! I have three other people i really need to gift and i was spending about hour deciding who i would do now and then who i would do in a about a month! :) Would have been bad if you ended up with two of them haha!

Let me know how you go with it! I was considering gettng one but theres alot thats making me think again... :)

And scorps i get so excited making people happy!!!!

Haha yeah your timing was pretty perfect! :p

Will do, I'll probably pop up a review at some point too :)

Well I hope you're very excited because I am very very happy! ^___^

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Thank you who ever gifted me tracey cox book!! It came the other day thank you. Thank you.. million thank yous sorry never came on here sooner xx

Enjoy darling xxx

Just got back from shopping and I have another pressie - the second this week !!

Thank you so very much whoever sent me 3 pairs of Lovehoney flirty knickers, pink boyshorts, purple boyshorts and a red lace thong ;) I love them - such beautiful colours !

Once again I am stunned by the generosity of people on here. I have no idea why anyone would send me a gift but I'm extremely touched. If you are comfortable coming forward so that I can thank you properly please do so - if not then please accept my thanks here - you've made my day xxx

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Oooh I'd like to say a massive thank you to the person who sent me the new Halterneck dress & stockings bodystocking today! I have the halterneck dress on it's own and I really adore it, it's so flattering and comfortable, so I've been meaning to get the bodystocking version for ages!

I really can't thank you enough, if you feel comfortable coming forward please let me know who you are. xxx

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

I hope you like them.

I know that my only real contribution to Lovehoney has been spamming the game threads; I probably don’t even register to you. I’m not a ‘regular’ and god knows I’ve done nothing to merit being thought of as a friend. I hope this doesn’t creep you out. But I’ve had a really rough few… years, to be honest, and it’s finally beginning to get better- Due in no small part to you.

Well, Lovehoney in general, but I couldn’t gift every member who’s made me laugh, smile or cry, I’m strapped for cash. So I went for the two people who individually helped me the most. But everyone who ever complimented my cleavage on the rate the person’s avatar thread, who made me laugh with an off the wall post, who gave me advice, this is also a thank you directed at you.

Boogaloo, your reply to my thread asking for advice on how to reveal my scars stuck with me. Everyone was so kind, but you in particular made me believe that maybe I wasn’t as disgusting as I’d been lead to believe. Your kind, supportive words helped me see that it is possible for things to get better, and gave me the courage to do what a few months ago I would have told you would have been impossible. That was a debacle that came close to triggering a self-harm relapse, but I needed to do it. And honesty, when I came out of that without a single cut, it was the strongest I’ve ever felt. Thank you.

And Terri JJ, your bravery in sharing your story… seeing people react so kindly, with so much love and support, it made me think that there might be hope for me yet, even after the disastrous results of sharing a tiny, mild part of my past before. I don’t want to go in to the past, not with family, friends, anonymous internet identities or therapists, but thanks to you I saw that maybe- just maybe- happiness isn’t an inconceivable option for me.

You’ve both been through so much, things which hit painfully close to home for me. Yet through it you’ve grown, lived your lives and become warm, friendly, and… loved.

In short, you two represent everything I strive to achieve. You’ve taken the past and decided, you know what- No. You don’t define me. I envy that, and only hope that one day I can say the same for myself. You give me hope that someday can. I’m sorry that lingerie is the only way I can show my appreciation. And I’m sorry that I don’t possess the eloquence to truly convey how thankful I am.

Perhaps the easiest way to make you understand is to tell you that you made me smile with my eyes, not just my lips. For the first time in as long as I can remember, it wasn't a hollow reaction. And it’s not gone away since. I’m still smiling for real. Like normal human beings should. Thanks to you.

I hope you enjoy these small tokens. They’re beautiful, just like you.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.