• I got a pressie!! Part 3

    1434704096
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1629
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    What wonderful person woke me up today to this?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728

    I've had a hard couple of days and this meant alot i cant wait to use it! So THANK YOU whoever it was and please come forward so i can thank you properly....and now i'm crying because it's one of the sweetest things anyone has done for me in ages! Even more so the fact ive not been on here much to talk to everyone. I love you so much whoever you are! Thanks for making my day!

    Its not me! Although I wish it was. Let me know how that one is!!
    1434718123
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Scorp im so excited! and I&K it's KILLING me not knowing haha!!!!

    1434782504
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5915
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    What wonderful person woke me up today to this?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728

    I've had a hard couple of days and this meant alot i cant wait to use it! So THANK YOU whoever it was and please come forward so i can thank you properly....and now i'm crying because it's one of the sweetest things anyone has done for me in ages! Even more so the fact ive not been on here much to talk to everyone. I love you so much whoever you are! Thanks for making my day!

    Guilty as charged. I'm really pleased it cleared you up. I love the thought of making other people smile.

    i won the work lottery thing (£50) so some of my friends are getting little presents. I intend to send all my friends a present of two but as and when funds allow.

    Enjoy.

    1435022877
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Fun Louise wrote:

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    What wonderful person woke me up today to this?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728

    I've had a hard couple of days and this meant alot i cant wait to use it! So THANK YOU whoever it was and please come forward so i can thank you properly....and now i'm crying because it's one of the sweetest things anyone has done for me in ages! Even more so the fact ive not been on here much to talk to everyone. I love you so much whoever you are! Thanks for making my day!

    Guilty as charged. I'm really pleased it cleared you up. I love the thought of making other people smile.

    i won the work lottery thing (£50) so some of my friends are getting little presents. I intend to send all my friends a present of two but as and when funds allow.

    Enjoy.

    I freakin LOVE you. Thank you so so so much! Ive had so much fun with it already but i have this thing where i have to sit and stare at it because its just so beautiful :) THANK YOU once again xx

    1435088539
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2740
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Oh my goodness I got a pressie today from someone I hope to thank properly when she is back on here post Holiday. Holy cow these Lovehoney Flirty knickers boy shorts are super LUSH... so giddy and love new udies. Thank you Fun Louise the colours are fantastic hopefully I can get a some decent selifies in these to share.

    1435146508
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2042
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    Oh my goodness! Thank you so much to the person who gifted me 'In Too Deep' by Portia Da Costa, some lovely heart shaped bath bombs, and a FSOG rechargeable bullet! Such a wonderful surprise, and I contemplated getting the FSOG bullet when it was on offer the other day but never went through with it, so thank you so much!!

    If you're happy to do so, please let me know who you are so I can thank you properly :) You've brightened my day, and with everything that's been going on I really appreciate the kind gesture xxx

    1435154154
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1629
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Awh boo you, lucky bunny! I hope whoever bought you them comes forward! And I hope you have fun with them! Let me know what the book is like? Xx

    1435154631
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 940
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    Holy cow i just combusted in my knickers a fabulous lady (still not askes if she wants to be named lol) sent me yes sir book and fifty shades bullet!!!!!! Yep my christmas is here today. I really apprwciate it and adore it im so excited!!!

    1435155908
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2042
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    mrs.hiskett wrote:

    Holy cow i just combusted in my knickers a fabulous lady (still not askes if she wants to be named lol) sent me yes sir book and fifty shades bullet!!!!!! Yep my christmas is here today. I really apprwciate it and adore it im so excited!!!

    Glad you liked it Mrs. H :)

    You've done so much for me, you probably don't even know how much. You've been there for me day and night when I've needed to talk, despite having your own challenges to face. You're a special person and I thought you deserved something special in return :) xx

    1435158116
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 940
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    U soppy thing!!! Im gona cry stop being nice!!

    1435158333
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2740
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I absolutely adore this community! Mrs. H & Boo you both are such kind spirits I am so pleased to see this.

    1435158916
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 10354
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Boogaloo wrote:

    Oh my goodness! Thank you so much to the person who gifted me 'In Too Deep' by Portia Da Costa, some lovely heart shaped bath bombs, and a FSOG rechargeable bullet! Such a wonderful surprise, and I contemplated getting the FSOG bullet when it was on offer the other day but never went through with it, so thank you so much!!

    If you're happy to do so, please let me know who you are so I can thank you properly :) You've brightened my day, and with everything that's been going on I really appreciate the kind gesture xxx

    *peers round door blushing* it was me :) You've been through such a horrible time lately and some of your posts have been heartbreaking. You're such a love!y person and I can't bear to think of you being so sad. Hope this small gift can at least make you feel that you have my love and utmost respect and sympathy.

    You're a lot stronger than you think - chin up my lovely xx

    1435159293
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1134
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    Aww This is such a lovely thing to do for your friends. I know what it's like when I'm waiting on the postie to arrive with my goodies. Constantly looking out the window lol it must be so exciting when you get a surprise parcel and you don't know what's inside. Enjoy your pressie's ladies 😉

    I'm glad to be part of this great community. ❤️

    1435160679
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2042
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Boogaloo wrote:

    Oh my goodness! Thank you so much to the person who gifted me 'In Too Deep' by Portia Da Costa, some lovely heart shaped bath bombs, and a FSOG rechargeable bullet! Such a wonderful surprise, and I contemplated getting the FSOG bullet when it was on offer the other day but never went through with it, so thank you so much!!

    If you're happy to do so, please let me know who you are so I can thank you properly :) You've brightened my day, and with everything that's been going on I really appreciate the kind gesture xxx

    *peers round door blushing* it was me :) You've been through such a horrible time lately and some of your posts have been heartbreaking. You're such a love!y person and I can't bear to think of you being so sad. Hope this small gift can at least make you feel that you have my love and utmost respect and sympathy.

    You're a lot stronger than you think - chin up my lovely xx

    Oh Terri! You don't know how much your gift means to me, thank you so much! You've been an amazing source of support on these forums for me, I appeciate all of your kind words and this lovely gesture. Thank you

    1435164490
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Ive had the greatest day today!

    Would like to thank Mrs H for my womans best erotica book! I DIED with excitment (i seriously have the biggest of fetishes for books! im a total geek)

    And then Ink and Kink for my book the tutor and some of the maximus anal lube as ive been trying anal play alot.... ANNNDDDD i got a free FSOG vibrator....

    Thank you ladies! I love you billions and millions and im SO happy...In fact im crying again now im writing this. my hormones are certianly all over the place... Thank you for your kindness.

    1435165082
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1629
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    Ive had the greatest day today!

    Would like to thank Mrs H for my womans best erotica book! I DIED with excitment (i seriously have the biggest of fetishes for books! im a total geek)

    And then Ink and Kink for my book the tutor and some of the maximus anal lube as ive been trying anal play alot.... ANNNDDDD i got a free FSOG vibrator....

    Thank you ladies! I love you billions and millions and im SO happy...In fact im crying again now im writing this. my hormones are certianly all over the place... Thank you for your kindness.

    HaHa! Awh I'm dead glad you like it :) any time babe! X
    1435168192
    FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 724
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    Ive had the greatest day today!

    Would like to thank Mrs H for my womans best erotica book! I DIED with excitment (i seriously have the biggest of fetishes for books! im a total geek)

    And then Ink and Kink for my book the tutor and some of the maximus anal lube as ive been trying anal play alot.... ANNNDDDD i got a free FSOG vibrator....

    Thank you ladies! I love you billions and millions and im SO happy...In fact im crying again now im writing this. my hormones are certianly all over the place... Thank you for your kindness.

    Aw this is lovely! enjoy MBE!

    1435168908
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    Ive had the greatest day today!

    Would like to thank Mrs H for my womans best erotica book! I DIED with excitment (i seriously have the biggest of fetishes for books! im a total geek)

    And then Ink and Kink for my book the tutor and some of the maximus anal lube as ive been trying anal play alot.... ANNNDDDD i got a free FSOG vibrator....

    Thank you ladies! I love you billions and millions and im SO happy...In fact im crying again now im writing this. my hormones are certianly all over the place... Thank you for your kindness.

    Aw this is lovely! enjoy MBE!

    I seriously need to stop crying so much over it! I get emotional when i get gifts...although slightly peeved that people spent money on me and not themselves. But still makes me cry my eyes out! It makes me feel like i'm a good person and have made a difference you know? X

    1435169182
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1629
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    You have made a difference you're amazing, beautiful and a brave lady. I adore you! You've always been there for me and I appreciate it so much! You deserve all the gifts you get!!!

    1435169690
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Ink and Kink wrote:

    You have made a difference you're amazing, beautiful and a brave lady. I adore you! You've always been there for me and I appreciate it so much! You deserve all the gifts you get!!!

    Totally didnt just set me off crying again ;)

    Ahhh... Thank you! *cries even more* I just dont do it for that. I do it because i was brought up to treat people good and ive been though so much shit that when i see someone else going though it i refuse to walk away.

    When i was 16 i had a friend try and kill themselves. At their lowest they told me that they hated me and wanted me to die...a week later they didnt even remember saying it. Thankfully i didnt go no where and i never would have, I mean thats proof of how much i will stand by someone though it. I know shit sucks sometimes and when your hurting you say stuff you dont mean. I get that which is why i never leave. If i commit to someone and tell them i will be there then i will be though it all. Thats a promise.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.