• I got a pressie!! Part 3

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

What a brilliant start to my day off! Ran to the door to get the parcel I had ordered and the postie handed me 2 parcels!! Thank you SO much to the lovely person who gifted me the flirty knicker briefs in black, pink and red! I absolutely love them! Your kindness put a huge smile on my face after a rotten week. I'd love to know who you are to thank you personally iif you're happy to let me know xx

I am pleased they put a smile on your face. I hope you enjoy them. Will there be photos of you in them? You could win £100 to spend on more underwear.

have a great day.

😃

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

This morning I got a knock on my door from Mr. Postman. I knew I had a gift coming today from a friend (i don't know if you want to be mentioned) but postie was stood with not one but TWO lovehoney packages! Both boxes contained gifts!

I'd like to thank both of the beautiful people who have gifted me! I don't know who the second person is. But id love if you both came forward so I can thank you again!

In box one I had :
    sexy men playing cards - I kind of cried with laughter.
    The glass juicer that I have wanted for bloody ages!!!
    A sachet of cherry lube - can't wait to open that.
    And a satin drawstring bag! I always get dead excited about the bags!

In box two I had:
    Trace Cox Supersex clitiral vibe and batteries- I can't wait to give that a little go!

I'm so bloody happy and you've made my odd week truly amazing. Thank you so bloody much! I'm sending huge hugs and kisses your way. Please come forward because I am unbelievably thankful! Love you!

I'm responsible for the clit vibe :) xx. Hope you're day is going well xx

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

This morning I got a knock on my door from Mr. Postman. I knew I had a gift coming today from a friend (i don't know if you want to be mentioned) but postie was stood with not one but TWO lovehoney packages! Both boxes contained gifts!

I'd like to thank both of the beautiful people who have gifted me! I don't know who the second person is. But id love if you both came forward so I can thank you again!

In box one I had :

In box two I had:
    Trace Cox Supersex clitiral vibe and batteries- I can't wait to give that a little go!

I'm so bloody happy and you've made my odd week truly amazing. Thank you so bloody much! I'm sending huge hugs and kisses your way. Please come forward because I am unbelievably thankful! Love you!

You bloody sausage! Thank you so much! I can't wait to try it out! All today's gifts put a huge smile on my face! I needed batteries as well ;) xxx

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

In box one I had :

In box two I had:

You bloody sausage! Thank you so much! I can't wait to try it out! All today's gifts put a huge smile on my face! I needed batteries as well ;) xxx

Enjoy :) Thought you could do with a pick me up this week and as I cant be there in person ;) lol xxx

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

In box one I had :

In box two I had:

Enjoy :) Thought you could do with a pick me up this week and as I cant be there is person ;) lol xxx

You really didn't have to! I appreciate it so much!!! Xxxx

I know I didn't have to . . . .but I wanted too xx plus you can let me know what it's like as I've been debating on getting it for a while :) x

Terri JJ wrote:

I know I didn't have to . . . .but I wanted too xx plus you can let me know what it's like as I've been debating on getting it for a while :) x

Eeeep! I will have a few goes and let you know :') thank you again!
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

In box one I had :

In box two I had:

Enjoy :) Thought you could do with a pick me up this week and as I cant be there is person ;) lol xxx

Enjoy babe know how much you wanted that juicer xxx

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

In box one I had :

In box two I had:

Wow Kinks you lucky little lady! :O Enjoy yourself! x

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

What a brilliant start to my day off! Ran to the door to get the parcel I had ordered and the postie handed me 2 parcels!! Thank you SO much to the lovely person who gifted me the flirty knicker briefs in black, pink and red! I absolutely love them! Your kindness put a huge smile on my face after a rotten week. I'd love to know who you are to thank you personally iif you're happy to let me know xx

I am pleased they put a smile on your face. I hope you enjoy them. Will there be photos of you in them? You could win £100 to spend on more underwear.

have a great day.

😃

Thank you so much Fun Louise! That's so kind and thoughtful of you! Not sure if I'm brave enough for that, but I modeled them for my OH and he loved them too. Thanks! x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

have a great day.

😃

Thank you so much Fun Louise! That's so kind and thoughtful of you! Not sure if I'm brave enough for that, but I modeled them for my OH and he loved them too. Thanks! x

sorry I didn't mean to pressure you.

i won the work lottery thing and got £50, so there are a few of my friends getting little presents. Sorry not all of you but I am sure in time you might all get something.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Aw how lovely, must be your week. Such lovely people on here x

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

have a great day.

😃

sorry I didn't mean to pressure you.

i won the work lottery thing and got £50, so there are a few of my friends getting little presents. Sorry not all of you but I am sure in time you might all get something.

Not at all, I didn't see that as pressure. It has crossed my mind a few times that it may be fun to do, but I'm utterly paranoid about being recognised!x

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Mahoosive thank you for my gift of the Bondage Boutique hogtie. I was thrilled when it arrived unexpectedly this morning! Thanks Hun, a lovely lovely gift :-) xx

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

In box one I had :

In box two I had:

Wow Kinks you lucky little lady! :O Enjoy yourself! x

I know! How bloody lovely! Having a play tonight!

Let me know what it's like !! And just to let you know that's the first time I've ever been called a sausage !!!!!! :) lol

Terri JJ wrote:

Let me know what it's like !! And just to let you know that's the first time I've ever been called a sausage !!!!!! :) lol

HaHa! I will let you know as soon as! I put the batteries in and shoved it up my nose and I sneezed and that's usually a good sign for me xD x

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

HaHa! I will let you know as soon as! I put the batteries in and shoved it up my nose and I sneezed and that's usually a good sign for me xD x

Really ? Lol. Did it not come with instructions on where to use it ;) ? Lol xx

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

What wonderful person woke me up today to this?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728

I've had a hard couple of days and this meant alot i cant wait to use it! So THANK YOU whoever it was and please come forward so i can thank you properly....and now i'm crying because it's one of the sweetest things anyone has done for me in ages! Even more so the fact ive not been on here much to talk to everyone. I love you so much whoever you are! Thanks for making my day!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

What wonderful person woke me up today to this?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20728

I've had a hard couple of days and this meant alot i cant wait to use it! So THANK YOU whoever it was and please come forward so i can thank you properly....and now i'm crying because it's one of the sweetest things anyone has done for me in ages! Even more so the fact ive not been on here much to talk to everyone. I love you so much whoever you are! Thanks for making my day!

That's so lovely! I have this plug, and it's one of my favourites :) xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.