£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

m411y wrote:

The kindness on this forum restores your faith in humanity. A small act of kindness goes a long way!

+2 It's so lovely :) xx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

A pressie arrived for me today !! Not totally unexpected and I know who it's from - thank you D.j x I've been wanting this for ages and cant wait to play with it !

D.j - please dont stay away too long, I'll miss chatting to you and I'll need to let you know how I got on with the gift ;) thank you once again xx

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

A pressie arrived for me today !! Not totally unexpected and I know who it's from - thank you D.j x I've been wanting this for ages and cant wait to play with it !

D.j - please dont stay away too long, I'll miss chatting to you and I'll need to let you know how I got on with the gift ;) thank you once again xx

Ohhh! I hope you have so much fun with it! Im away from home for the weekend so, I won't get to see any of the toys I bought the other day nor the one from DJ until I'm home on Sunday, I'm dead excited! Although I wont see until Sunday! A biG thank you to DJ ! Have a lovely time in France, hun!!
    D.j [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ohhh! I hope you have so much fun with it! Im away from home for the weekend so, I won't get to see any of the toys I bought the other day nor the one from DJ until I'm home on Sunday, I'm dead excited! Although I wont see until Sunday! A biG thank you to DJ ! Have a lovely time in France, hun!!

i will try and have a good time in France i think there may be a few glass of red wine drunk

have fun Terri i will come back and chat and find out if you enjoyed my pressie love David xx

Ink and Kink yours should come tomorrow so have fun on Sunday and i am sorry you havent had much luck on the OH maybe we will both be lucky soon and find someone we can love and respect fingers crossed love David xx

D.j wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

i will try and have a good time in France i think there may be a few glass of red wine drunk

have fun Terri i will come back and chat and find out if you enjoyed my pressie love David xx

Ink and Kink yours should come tomorrow so have fun on Sunday and i am sorry you havent had much luck on the OH maybe we will both be lucky soon and find someone we can love and respect fingers crossed love David xx

You're a lovely man! Thank you, sweetness!
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Oooh I had a lovely surprise just now! I was expecting my Oh! Points order today, but when the postman arrived he gave me TWO Lovehoney packages!

Thank you so so much to the person who gifted me the Miss Naughty Lace Suspender Belt and the Vanilla Massage Candle, I'm very touched by your generosity and it's definitely come at a good time, it cheered me up a lot :) can't wait to try these out, especially the Suspender belt, never worn one before! :D I'd love to know who you are if you're comfortable coming forward.

Thank you, it means so much ❤️ xxx

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

Oooh I had a lovely surprise just now! I was expecting my Oh! Points order today, but when the postman arrived he gave me TWO Lovehoney packages!

Thank you so so much to the person who gifted me the Miss Naughty Lace Suspender Belt and the Vanilla Massage Candle, I'm very touched by your generosity and it's definitely come at a good time, it cheered me up a lot :) can't wait to try these out, especially the Suspender belt, never worn one before! :D I'd love to know who you are if you're comfortable coming forward.

You're very welcome Boogaloo. You definitely deserved a treat! Every girl needs a suspender belt, so I'm glad I decided on that item now I know you've never tried one one. I'm so glad it cheered you up after everything you've been through recently x

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

You're very welcome Boogaloo. You definitely deserved a treat! Every girl needs a suspender belt, so I'm glad I decided on that item now I know you've never tried one one. I'm so glad it cheered you up after everything you've been through recently x

Awh this is lovely! You definitely deserve it Boogaloo! Hope you have fun! And them massage candles are top noch. I love them!
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so much Ruby, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, it's so thoughtful of you! The belt looks absolutely gorgeous, and I can see its out of stock now so great timing :) love the vanilla oil too so I'm looking forward to trying the candle. Thanks so much Hun xxx

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

Aw so much kindness on this thread :') Hope everyone enjoyes their toys! :D

Just got home from the daddios! And I have 3 parcels waiting for me. 1 contained my wand. My 8 inch dildo and a small rabbit. Another contained some lube and toy cleaner and the third had a beautiful glass anal dildo from a lovely member of Lovehoney! Thank you DJ! Xxx

Ink and Kink wrote:

Just got home from the daddios! And I have 3 parcels waiting for me. 1 contained my wand. My 8 inch dildo and a small rabbit. Another contained some lube and toy cleaner and the third had a beautiful glass anal dildo from a lovely member of Lovehoney! Thank you DJ! Xxx

Blimey Kinks! Haha sounds like you're in for a great time! :) x

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Tell me about it. Gave them all a quick check everything seems in working order. Can't play until my daughter is in bed though. 4 more hours :')

Ink and Kink wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Tell me about it. Gave them all a quick check everything seems in working order. Can't play until my daughter is in bed though. 4 more hours :')

Ha! Because you're not counting down the time or anything! :P x

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

Wow there is so much love and generosity on this forum it constantly amazes me.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

strapon_banana wrote:

+1

Lovehoney must have a decent income based on the gifting alone!

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

strapon_banana wrote:

+1

Thumbs up to that! Xxx

LilHorror wrote:

JM88 wrote:

strapon_banana wrote:

+1

Thumbs up to that! Xxx

+1

This morning I got a knock on my door from Mr. Postman. I knew I had a gift coming today from a friend (i don't know if you want to be mentioned) but postie was stood with not one but TWO lovehoney packages! Both boxes contained gifts!

I'd like to thank both of the beautiful people who have gifted me! I don't know who the second person is. But id love if you both came forward so I can thank you again!

In box one I had :
    sexy men playing cards - I kind of cried with laughter.
    The glass juicer that I have wanted for bloody ages!!!
    A sachet of cherry lube - can't wait to open that.
    And a satin drawstring bag! I always get dead excited about the bags!

In box two I had:
    Trace Cox Supersex clitiral vibe and batteries- I can't wait to give that a little go!

I'm so bloody happy and you've made my odd week truly amazing. Thank you so bloody much! I'm sending huge hugs and kisses your way. Please come forward because I am unbelievably thankful! Love you!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

What a brilliant start to my day off! Ran to the door to get the parcel I had ordered and the postie handed me 2 parcels!! Thank you SO much to the lovely person who gifted me the flirty knicker briefs in black, pink and red! I absolutely love them! Your kindness put a huge smile on my face after a rotten week. I'd love to know who you are to thank you personally iif you're happy to let me know xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.