• I got a pressie!! Part 3

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Awh! You're all so lucky! I hope your lovehoney fairy comes forward, Bex ๐Ÿ˜

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Kinks :P

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Thats awesome Flexy! Hope you enjoy it! :) xx

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

Thanks LilHorror, I'm looking forward to it! :) x

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Oo! I had a lovely surprise this morning...a parcel from lh dropped in with 3 of the flirty lh panties...a thong(red),pink lacy boy shorts, and a purple bikini knickers!
    ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
    Thank you who ever was my lh fairy. Tomorrows birthday is already set to be a great day as my new man is taking me out to dinner...and that in itself is a birthday in itself as I never got taken anywhere by my ex.
    Now I have some lovely flirty lh panties to feel extra sexy.
    Thank you
    Xxxxxxxxx๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

Oo! I had a lovely surprise this morning...a parcel from lh dropped in with 3 of the flirty lh panties...a thong(red),pink lacy boy shorts, and a purple bikini knickers!
    Thank you who ever was my lh fairy. Tomorrows birthday is already set to be a great day as my new man is taking me out to dinner...and that in itself is a birthday in itself as I never got taken anywhere by my ex.
    Thank you

Happy Birthday NM! They were on your wishlist and thought one of each style in different colours would be a good gift. I would have included a note if I had the option but I have this saying with all my local friends that life is too short to wear ugly, old or unflattering undies! =) When I was a newbie to this forum I read your thread "quietly optimistic" about your journey and just wanted to pass one some positive karma to a woman who deserves happiness and a fresh start.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Good Lord, I don't think I can thank you enough, my mysterious LH fairy!

I have had loads to worry about lately (it's more suitable for a rant alert thread, I suppose... in addition to my personal issues, one lecturer at the uni has decided to turn my life into a total misery and while I have succesfully passed everything else with excellent to above average grades, he is determined to prevent me from being allowed to be admitted to sit the final degree exam - having had another paper rejected by him (that has never ever happened to me with anyone else, not once in my 9 years of various uni studies), I spent all of yesterday crying in my bed), and when I came back from Prague today (our poor old dog had to go for a surgery, his leg injury having turned much worse than the vets had initially thought), mum gave me a notice from our postie, saying I was to collect a letter (that had already arrived on Friday but seeing I was not at home, I could not have collected it) from the local post office. Having assumed it would be something from the uni one has to sign for personally (extra offical letters are not delivered through the letterbox, you have to ID yourself and sign for them), I just dragged myself to the post office - and I could not believe it was not really a super official letter but a bubblewrap parcel from Lovehoney!!!

Thank you, thank you and thank you again! After all of this sh... rubbish that has been happening lately, it feels like the best surprise ever!! I was after that bullet for ages! THANK YOU!!!

Naughty Lassie [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like someone really picked a good time to send you a pressie. People are very kind here aren't they? Hope you have fun. Take care

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Lassie wrote:

Sounds like someone really picked a good time to send you a pressie. People are very kind here aren't they? Hope you have fun. Take care

I agree with this. Somehow pressies seem to have the uncanny nack of arriving just when they're needed most ! :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Congrats NM and Briona, that's so nice :) Bet it put a big smile on your faces! xx

The LH Fairy [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

I have had loads to worry about lately (it's more suitable for a rant alert thread, I suppose... in addition to my personal issues, one lecturer at the uni has decided to turn my life into a total misery and while I have succesfully passed everything else with excellent to above average grades, he is determined to prevent me from being allowed to be admitted to sit the final degree exam - having had another paper rejected by him (that has never ever happened to me with anyone else, not once in my 9 years of various uni studies), I spent all of yesterday crying in my bed), and when I came back from Prague today (our poor old dog had to go for a surgery, his leg injury having turned much worse than the vets had initially thought), mum gave me a notice from our postie, saying I was to collect a letter (that had already arrived on Friday but seeing I was not at home, I could not have collected it) from the local post office. Having assumed it would be something from the uni one has to sign for personally (extra offical letters are not delivered through the letterbox, you have to ID yourself and sign for them), I just dragged myself to the post office - and I could not believe it was not really a super official letter but a bubblewrap parcel from Lovehoney!!!

Thank you, thank you and thank you again! After all of this sh... rubbish that has been happening lately, it feels like the best surprise ever!! I was after that bullet for ages! THANK YOU!!!

:)
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

The LH Fairy wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

:)

So it was you, the elusive LH fairy? If so, one more (and huge) THANK YOU!

The LH Fairy [sign in to see picture]

Yes it was me so pleased your pleased

Awh! Thats so lovely. Glad seeing everyone so happy!

m411y [sign in to see picture]

The kindness on this forum restores your faith in humanity. A small act of kindness goes a long way!

m411y wrote:

The kindness on this forum restores your faith in humanity. A small act of kindness goes a long way!

+1 I still don't know who gifted me my first ever gift of the Tracey Cox glass dildo set!
    m411y [sign in to see picture]

If i was able to I would love to be able to spread this kind of joy to random people!

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

Thank you

Happy Birthday NM! They were on your wishlist and thought one of each style in different colours would be a good gift. I would have included a note if I had the option but I have this saying with all my local friends that life is too short to wear ugly, old or unflattering undies! =) When I was a newbie to this forum I read your thread "quietly optimistic" about your journey and just wanted to pass one some positive karma to a woman who deserves happiness and a fresh start.

Awe! Thanks Vanessa!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ You made my day...they look soo flirty. I really liked the look of those when they came out and I'm too brassic to get any ATM...... I think I might surprise the new man with the red thing tomorrow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š So nice to have friends. You are a sweety. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

Thank you

Awe! Thanks Vanessa!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ You made my day...they look soo flirty. I really liked the look of those when they came out and I'm too brassic to get any ATM...... I think I might surprise the new man with the red thing tomorrow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š So nice to have friends. You are a sweety. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I had to google brassic to know what the heck that means LOL. I know what it is like to be a mom and stressed out and I just wanted to do something nice for your birthday lady. =)

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Just got home to a brown parcel....Thank you sooo much to the lovely person thst gifted me a bad kitty candle and cock ring. ..u know me so well.
    Please let me know who u r as would love to pass in thanks xxxx โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.