• I got a pressie!! Part 3

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Major thanks to whoever gifted this lovely number:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7424

Absolutely awesome surprise, even if it had been rudely stuffed through the letterbox haha! Very touched, wish I wasn't dog tired so I could express gratitude a little better but didn't want to wait to say thank you, so thank you! So very very much! Rest assured I am far more excited than I sound! Definitely brightened up a dreary day :)

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Huge thanks to the lovely person who gifted me some bondage candles & a mini pinwheel. I'm really struggling at the moment, and just when I feel like nothing will ever go right again, this beautiful gift arrives. I can't begin to tell you how much it lifted me up & made me smile, so a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're a beautiful person! xxx

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Absolutely awesome surprise, even if it had been rudely stuffed through the letterbox haha! Very touched, wish I wasn't dog tired so I could express gratitude a little better but didn't want to wait to say thank you, so thank you! So very very much! Rest assured I am far more excited than I sound! Definitely brightened up a dreary day :)

It was me....guilty as charged. I love all your forum posts and how helpful you are to people, so thought I'd show a little appreciation x

I received a lovely surprise today in the post. I feel a little guilty for being the grateful recipient of two gifts in as many days, but I love my crop & TC anal prober! I've wanted that butterfly crop for ages, I squealed with excitement when I opened it. As yet, I don't know who sent it for sure, but a massive thank you, you've made my day xxx

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Thats really lovely foxxy! What crop did you get?

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

This is late.. We had no Internet for the last few days. Was shouting at BT until I found hubby had unplugged the hub!
    An absolutely enormous, huge, mega thank you to the angelic person who gifted me the Swoon Shimmy set! It is so gorgeous and arrived on Friday which was possibly the worst day of my life so far. I cried quite a lot, the fact that some one had been so thoughtful really cheered me up! I'd love to know who you are so I can direct my thanks to the right person!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

That's so lovely Foxxy & Lovebirds - hope you both enjoy you treats :D xx

The bondage boutique silicone butterfly Lorah, it's so cute!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

It was me....guilty as charged. I love all your forum posts and how helpful you are to people, so thought I'd show a little appreciation x

Bumping in case Lovebirds wants to see that I gifted x

You must have some kind of sixth sense SS, or insider information! :-p

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Lucky girl Foxxy, enjoy your gifts! :)

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Thanks for bumping, missed your initial post!

Awww thank you so much! I think you're being far too kind but both your words and your gift have really touched me, so thank you so very much :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Thanks for bumping, missed your initial post!

Awww thank you so much! I think you're being far too kind but both your words and your gift have really touched me, so thank you so very much :)

you are most welcome x

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Foxxy wrote:

I received a lovely surprise today in the post. I feel a little guilty for being the grateful recipient of two gifts in as many days, but I love my crop & TC anal prober! I've wanted that butterfly crop for ages, I squealed with excitement when I opened it. As yet, I don't know who sent it for sure, but a massive thank you, you've made my day xxx

I'm Glad you like your gifts, I'm the guilty person that sent them to you.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Seriously I click on here to smile and see all the positive Karma. Everyone have a lovely week!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lucky ladies! Enjoy your gifts :)

Thank you so much Cuddlekins! You really made me smile :-) Monday mornings are usually horrible, so the timing was great, and it really made a difference to my day. Thank you again xxx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

GlamRockChick wrote:

This is late.. We had no Internet for the last few days. Was shouting at BT until I found hubby had unplugged the hub!
    An absolutely enormous, huge, mega thank you to the angelic person who gifted me the Swoon Shimmy set! It is so gorgeous and arrived on Friday which was possibly the worst day of my life so far. I cried quite a lot, the fact that some one had been so thoughtful really cheered me up! I'd love to know who you are so I can direct my thanks to the right person!

Glad I could cheer you up, if even for a short time :) You seem to be having a truly difficult time - hope this little gift can make you smile just a tiny bit . Huge hugs and kisses xxx

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Feeling all the love for everyone that sent and received presents :)

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

Just had a knock on the door from our postie, and he gave me a Lovehoney box! I was thoroughly confused as I hadn't bought anything and I havent updated my tester wish list lately. I opened it up, and someone has sent me a Fifty Shades of Grey Massage Candle that I'd talked about in a thread somewhere! Thank you to whoever sent it, you don't need to come forward but I hope that you read this. It smells absolutely fantastic and the OH owes me a massage so I can't wait to be pampered! Ahh I'm such a happy girly right now, this week is going SO well!

Big kiss to the mysterious LH Fairy X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.