FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Talking of gifts....I&K my grow a sex toy is so funny! cried with laughter at it! It gets so big!

Is it actually useable? Take a pic of it and upload here for me to see? XD

hahahahaaha no! but its gets alot bigger :) I will do in the am :)

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

Thank you to that special person who gifted me today.... soooo excited about trying a black one ;)
    You are thoughtful person and definetly know my favourites xxxxxx thankyou so much

Wish I knew who you are so I could thank you personally. Kisses xxxx
    Please please let me know who you are xxx thankyou again
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

Thank you to that special person who gifted me today.... soooo excited about trying a black one ;)
    You are thoughtful person and definetly know my favourites xxxxxx thankyou so much

This is so cute! I will never forget my fustration if i dont know who sent me a gift lol!

I&K do you have twitter? I can upload the sex toy pic on there! It's so funny haha! I must get a grow your own gay best friend next!!!!

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

This is so cute! I will never forget my fustration if i dont know who sent me a gift lol!

I&K do you have twitter? I can upload the sex toy pic on there! It's so funny haha! I must get a grow your own gay best friend next!!!!

I don't understand twitter :/ it confuses the hell outta me :/ x

I don't have it babe. Xx

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Love your gorgeous new avatar Kinks :D xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Love your gorgeous new avatar Kinks :D xx

Awh thank you so much babe :) xx

Ink and Kink wrote:

I don't have it babe. Xx

I just made it @ink_kink
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

OMG, OMG, OMG !!!!!

I got a pressie today, my neighbour thoughtlfully took in my parcel for me. . . . .thank god she didn';t know what was in it !

I know who sent this and I cant thank you enough. If you were here now I'd give you a massive kiss !! I've been wanting a clit clamp absolutely ages - cant wait to try it out, although after my experience at Tescos last week I'm going to experiment with this at home first ;)

The massage oil smells divine and the willie stress reliever made me laugh so much !! How can a willy be so damn cute ?

Thank you seems very inadequate but you have made my day - I cant stop smiling ;)

Hugs and kisses xxxx

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

That's great Terri jj how lovely ! And lucky you are, I can't help but be curious about the tesco incident ?

strapon_banana wrote:

That's great Terri jj how lovely ! And lucky you are, I can't help but be curious about the tesco incident ?

It's on the 'Embarrassing moments' thread . . . lol

And yes, I'm extremely lucky :)

I'm so glad you like it all babe! All three things were on your wishlist and I have the oil and the clamp. I love both. I know it's only small but I am glad you love it all! Xxx

Ink and Kink wrote:

I'm so glad you like it all babe! All three things were on your wishlist and I have the oil and the clamp. I love both. I know it's only small but I am glad you love it all! Xxx

You are amazing and I dont consider it to be small at all, it's a really gernerous gift :)

That clamp . . . . . .really need to try that out soon, like NOW !

Thankyou once again, I'm really touched xx

Please keep us updated today - we need to know that you are ok x

PS - that willy is just so damn cute :) !

[suspended user]

suspended user

So I've actually located this thread. There's someone who's done something really special for me, with a gift. I have no idea who, but whoever you are I can't thank enough.
    It was at a low point aswel, so it was especially lovely :)

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

You are amazing and I dont consider it to be small at all, it's a really gernerous gift :)

That clamp . . . . . .really need to try that out soon, like NOW !

Thankyou once again, I'm really touched xx

Please keep us updated today - we need to know that you are ok x

PS - that willy is just so damn cute :) !

Awh I'm dead happy you like it. I will definitely keep you updated babe! Let me know how you like the clamp 😍
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

classy lass wrote:

So I've actually located this thread. There's someone who's done something really special for me, with a gift. I have no idea who, but whoever you are I can't thank enough.

What did you get?

Getting an unexpected gift is such a lovely surprise :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

delilahxx wrote:

classy lass wrote:

What did you get?

It's so lovely but I feel undeserving of aswel. I've only been here a short time. I honestly didn't think anyone would recognise my name, never mind such a lovely gesture after a short time. :) It really can only be, one of around three people! If they wanted me to know I guess they would find me! I am sooo gratefull I can say with full sincerity I have never felt so humbled. :) I feel bad saying, a Tracey Cox clit vibe, the tulip one. It had been on my wish list & I was asking advice on here & bang, bang postie! I honestly can't believe it. :) I'd made two orders so thought it was a mistake lol!
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

classy lass wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

classy lass wrote:

What did you get?

It's so lovely but I feel undeserving of aswel. I've only been here a short time. I honestly didn't think anyone would recognise my name, never mind such a lovely gesture after a short time. :) It really can only be, one of around three people! If they wanted me to know I guess they would find me! I am sooo gratefull I can say with full sincerity I have never felt so humbled. :) I feel bad saying, a Tracey Cox clit vibe, the tulip one. It had been on my wish list & I was asking advice on here & bang, bang postie! I honestly can't believe it. :) I'd made two orders so thought it was a mistake lol!

There's a lot of really lovely people on here :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

classy lass wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

classy lass wrote:

What did you get?

+1 :) xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Scorpius12 wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

classy lass wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

classy lass wrote:

What did you get?

+1 :) xx

*raises eyebrow* Hmmm.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.