£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Some kind, lovely person on here sent me a present this morning! You don't have to come forward if you don't want to, but I'd just like to say - thank you so much, I love my feathered nipple clamps (I've been collecting them and they are gorgeous!) and the Horny Jelly Men cracked me up so much!

I don't know who you are, but thank you so much for cheering me up today - I've been stressing all week because on uni deadlines and this was amazing :)

xxx

Enjoy darling! haha i saw them and thought i would add them :) xx

So it was you! Thank you very much, put a massive smile on my face this morning :) xx

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Some kind, lovely person on here sent me a present this morning! You don't have to come forward if you don't want to, but I'd just like to say - thank you so much, I love my feathered nipple clamps (I've been collecting them and they are gorgeous!) and the Horny Jelly Men cracked me up so much!

I don't know who you are, but thank you so much for cheering me up today - I've been stressing all week because on uni deadlines and this was amazing :)

xxx

So it was you! Thank you very much, put a massive smile on my face this morning :) xx

I'm sorry couldnt gift more i wanted to get you the other set of nipple clamps too but my money wouldnt let me! As for the jellies i thought you could munch them whilst doing uni work :) xx

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

xxx

I'm sorry couldnt gift more i wanted to get you the other set of nipple clamps too but my money wouldnt let me! As for the jellies i thought you could munch them whilst doing uni work :) xx

I didn't expect to be gifted at all! :) The ones that came were a lovely baby pink colour :) The jelly men are keeping my going with my coursework - I've half finished my portfolio with their help! xx

Would like to say a massive thank you to the person who gifted me a vibrating ring, a 'grow your own sex toy' and new book! I am just nearing the end of 'in to deep' and as everyone here knows i love reading so this was awesome! Thank you so much! I do know who you are myself but if you want to make yourself known so i can thank you again :)

It honestly wasnt needed but what with the shit (and painful) week i have had this made my life! The doctor thinks i have a fracture in my foot and told me to go to the hospital so im gonna strap it for a week longer and if no improvement i will go then. He did say i would only need a walking cast for about two weeks as it would only be a small fracture or crack but i dont have the money to be out for a couple of weeks! Arghhh but anyway im having a day resting it today with lots of elevation and ice! Bloody horses!

This was perfect timing and made me cry like a baby! The grow your own toy thing cracked me up i have to say! Was pretty much hysterical with laughter and it's now soaking in a glass which i hope my mother does not find! ;)

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Would like to say a massive thank you to the person who gifted me a vibrating ring, a 'grow your own sex toy' and new book! I am just nearing the end of 'in to deep' and as everyone here knows i love reading so this was awesome! Thank you so much! I do know who you are myself but if you want to make yourself known so i can thank you again :)

It honestly wasnt needed but what with the shit (and painful) week i have had this made my life! The doctor thinks i have a fracture in my foot and told me to go to the hospital so im gonna strap it for a week longer and if no improvement i will go then. He did say i would only need a walking cast for about two weeks as it would only be a small fracture or crack but i dont have the money to be out for a couple of weeks! Arghhh but anyway im having a day resting it today with lots of elevation and ice! Bloody horses!

This was perfect timing and made me cry like a baby! The grow your own toy thing cracked me up i have to say! Was pretty much hysterical with laughter and it's now soaking in a glass which i hope my mother does not find! ;)

Awhhh! Im so glad you liked them! !! You deserved a pick me up :') I saw that grow your own sex toy and died with laughter! Glad you liked it babe :D

Ink and Kink wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Awhhh! Im so glad you liked them! !! You deserved a pick me up :') I saw that grow your own sex toy and died with laughter! Glad you liked it babe :D

Thank you :) It made me so happy thank you for thinking of me :)

And it's hilerious! I sat laughing over it for five mintues before i could even open it!

You're welcome hun! Did you get the vibrating finger ring too? Xx

i did :) very intrested in trying that out :)

Sooo glad!

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Thank you to that special person who gifted me today.... soooo excited about trying a black one ;)
    You are thoughtful person and definetly know my favourites xxxxxx thankyou so much

8" italian sub wrote:

Is that your first ive not received any yet

My third but its not about receiving xx I have gifted a few times to friends I make on the forum...its such a nice thing to do to make someone smile :) and make an otherwise dull day special...and so exciting when it happens to you..... its all about friendship and making someone happy... .

lustyjoy wrote:

Thank you to that special person who gifted me today.... soooo excited about trying a black one ;)
    You are thoughtful person and definetly know my favourites xxxxxx thankyou so much

Oh, Lusty! What did you get? Did you do that thing I always do and stand staring at it saying "awhhh" I think that might just be me ;) xx

lustyjoy wrote:

8" italian sub wrote:

My third but its not about receiving xx I have gifted a few times to friends I make on the forum...its such a nice thing to do to make someone smile :) and make an otherwise dull day special...and so exciting when it happens to you..... its all about friendship and making someone happy... .

+1

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

8" italian sub wrote:

+1

It was more I know that is me... as does the sender.....got some new bondage candles the doc johnson ones. .. cant wait to have those used on me ;) wish I knew who had sent them to say a huge thankyou xx

lustyjoy wrote:

Wish I knew who you are so I could thank you personally. Kisses xxxx
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

It's always such a lovely surprise to get a gift, especially something you completely love.

I was gifted a pair of gorgeous sexy knickers back in January and I still have no idea who they are from.

The LH Fairy [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

It's always such a lovely surprise to get a gift, especially something you completely love.

I was gifted a pair of gorgeous sexy knickers back in January and I still have no idea who they are from.

I sent you something delilahxx, although I can't actually remember what it was!🙊
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

The LH Fairy wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

I sent you something delilahxx, although I can't actually remember what it was!🙊

It was the FSOG spanking ruler, wrist ties and cola jelly willies lol, thanks again

Talking of gifts....I&K my grow a sex toy is so funny! cried with laughter at it! It gets so big!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Talking of gifts....I&K my grow a sex toy is so funny! cried with laughter at it! It gets so big!

Is it actually useable? Take a pic of it and upload here for me to see? XD

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.