• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Prostate massage... Advice required!

MidnightMystic [sign in to see picture]

I am now the proud owner of the Aneros DeVice prostate massager... This is also not my first anal toy and I can certainly say I really enjoy toys that aim to stimulate the prostate. That said my experience so far doesnt go much beyond pleasant sensations and enhanced orgasms when I stimulate myself manually. On a couple of occasions I have come close to what I felt was a prostate / anal orgasm - where my body began shaking and it just felt amazing, but it frustratingly stopped there.

I'm hoping that one of the sexually liberated folk on these forums may be able to give me some tips / pointers on how to make the most of my toy and open my eyes to prostate massage. I am aware of the techniques and suggestions from Aneros themselves and have tried my best to employ them, but as above only met with moderate success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm certain I'm missing out on some real pleasure!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

If I have learned anything from my research and experience with prostate massage, it is that it really takes time.

Most guys I have spoken to, who experiment and indulge in anal/prostate play, have said it doesn't happen overnight. It took me and my partner a whole year from our first anal experiments, to him having his first "prostate stimulation only" orgasm. Up until that point, it was dual stimulation that worked well. Having something stimulate his prostate while also receiving penis stimulation. This would heighten his orgasms.

It took a lot of patience and experimenting and even now, it is not a given. It is one of those things that only tends to happen when everything else is right. What that everything else is? Well...the right frame of mind, the right arousal levels, being relaxed etc. Plus, my guy needs vibrations. Powerful, deep vibrations. We have not yet took him to prostate-only orgasm through manual jiggling or thrusting. He simply needs more than our arms can stand lol.

Still, we consider ourselves lucky. Not every guy (even ones who have been doing this way longer) have experienced prostate-only orgasms. In fact, it seems that the majority of men have tried and tried and just can't quite get there without penis stimulation to help push them over. This is the norm. Hands-free prostate orgasms are the rarity...if that makes sense?

My best advice would be to use prostate stimulation with penis stimulation. Just play as normal while using your prostate stimulator. As time goes on (weeks, months) start to reduce the penis stimulation. In other words, insert the toy and do what you do that feels great and occasionally stop stroking your penis. See if you can hold on to your arousal levels simply through the prostate stimulation or if it drops. Take yourself to the edge of orgasm by stroking your penis and then switch to prostate only stimulation. See if you can push yourself over. Trying all of these things will help you discover the kind of stimulation you need and what works best.

At the end of the day, if you can't orgasm from that stimulation alone, don't worry about it and just enjoy the heightened orgasms from dual stimulation. It is normal.

All the best.

MidnightMystic [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for your detailed response - it's kind of you to put so much time and thought into it. It also makes perfect sense. I shall keep taking my time and just enjoy the journey. Oh and I love your blog - keep up the good work :-)

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Thanks! I will do!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Great advice. I second that - your blog is pretty awesome! 😊

Jrok [sign in to see picture]

I have never tried to orgasm from prostate stimulation alone, butt sounds like fun. All I know is that it definitely intensified my orgasms. Everything is so sensitive back there, that I think my wife uses it as a button to signify that she has cum and wants to finish me off, because all she needs to do is touch back there and all the control in the world just goes away.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.