1. Christmas Beards, anyone?

Bigduke [sign in to see picture]

Beards have suddenly become cool and popular. I grew one two years ago and almost all my male friends are now bearded too. Top tips keep it tidy and clip a little back from your top lip. This stops the impending I can't kiss you with a beard from the other half :) Also I pinch a bit of her conditioner now and then, like any other hair it dramatically softens with a good conditioner.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I have had a small trimmed tidy beard for some while now. My Oh luvs it.For keeping it soft I use shaving balm.

tomaszjnr [sign in to see picture]
    Agree with you there Bigduke. Conditioner keeping it soft, still driving my OH wild when I go down on her. Working her with my tongue also gets me fired up with all that tingling from the hair too.

jamesh [sign in to see picture]
    OH loves me going down on her and grinding into her with my modest and soft now permanent growth. Loves me licking her out afterwards too, but that needs a good clean up afterwards, particularly if I've brought her to orgasm that way!

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

My hubby has a goatie and has had for about 15 years! It's about 12" long and he plaits it! I love it and can't imagine what it would feel like without it!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Love stubble but hate beards. My OH keeps growing one and it drives me wild but not in a good way 😢

Bigduke [sign in to see picture]

My OH hates stubble too scratchy-.but she never liked my beard at first except for the fact she said I looked great with it. So I compromised I keep it well trimmed, conditioned and trim it back a tiny bit on my upper lip so she doesn't get tickle kisses

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.