• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. When was you frist time, anal?

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

First time I had anal sex was when I was 18, my girlfriend and I had had a big falling out and she had stopped taking the pill.

We were sort off getting back together and getting naughty in the car and got very horny and started having sex, she was soaking wet and begged me not to Cum inside her, so I pulled out dropping down a bit and slipped it into her tight arse.

To this day I still think the best anal lube is from a soaking wet pussy.

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

I'm still waiting for my first time to be on the receiving end. I keep begging the OH to peg me. I would pretty much agree to anything she asked if it meant she would say yes.

Mr.Peach [sign in to see picture]

First time "giving" it was accidental in a mobile home on a holiday break.. Real time giving it was after about a year in a relationship when she wanted to experience it. Lots of lube and lots of pre play with fingers /butt plug. Amazing.

Recieving it was with the same girlfriend that I have the first time and her vibrator- before we invested in a strapon. Just wish my current girlfriend would be as open.

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

My first anal experience was with my EX girlfriend. We went out that night to drink at a club. After we had several to many to drink we went home. So we went to bed. She wanted to have sex. I told her I wanted to do doggy style. So I proceed to do doggy style. It slipped out. So I tried it again. This time I put it in her ass, by mistake. I thought I put it in her pussy. Her ass was very tight.

She must thought I put it in her pussy. Must been drunk enough to not to notice. So I kept it up for a while. She was matching me with me pounding her. She was moaning very loud scream. So When I finally came inside her ass she came real hard. She tighten her ass mussels and tighten her grip on my penis. I thought she would never relax. Finally she relaxed enough and I pull out of her ass.

The next morning she said she was very sore, but it was a very good sore.

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

I can't remember, I know it was with my ex and it wasn't great. We did it a fair few times but I never took a lot of pleasure from it.

Last week I had some anal beads arrive and we (husband) decided to try them and they felt really good, we had anal sex for the first time in our 10 year relationship and it was amazing. I orgasmed so hard from it, I went dizzy.

Cane & Anal Addict [sign in to see picture]

**EDITED BY MODERATOR** 

My first time was with another boy at my . although he was slightly older than me and was the instigator but I was a very willing and submissive participant. He was a highly intelligent boy and already quite experienced at anal. He said I had the nicest bum in the . 

My advice is lots of lube and lots of time and lots of patience. Start with one finger and progress from there. Make tiny figure of eight movements once the receiving anus is relaxed. Take it very very slowly, relax into it. If it hurts more than a tiny bit pull out a little. An enema a half hour beforehand will help you relax. It's a mental thing. I think fingers are much better then toys. No sharp nails though.

If you eventually progress into anal fisting which may take decades and will need a quite a mental switch to want to, you will find it the most glorious wonderful and intense sexual experience...simply the best sex ever but be patient. Before I was first fisted by a wonderful older professional lady (a grandmother) it took about ten visits over the course of 20 weeks or so before she finally got right inside past the second sphincter. She was and is an anal expert and has fisted me regularly ever since without any ill effect whatever. Patience patience patience. Enjoy.

DBCB [sign in to see picture]

I have been in my wife's ass a few times but she is not really into taking. My first real girlfriend liked to finger my ass during sex and I got to like it. My wife has fingered me, used a strap on a few times but earlier this year she actually fisted me. I could not believe it!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Can posters please remember the rules. No mention to be made of sexual activity befrore the age of 18. or this thread may be closed by the moderators.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/ rule 9.

Thank you.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Can posters please remember the rules. No mention to be made of sexual activity befrore the age of 18. or this thread may be closed by the moderators.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/ rule 9.

Thank you.

This^^

PLEASE ALL take note of the rules or I will have no choice but to close these type of posts down before they can break rules

Here are those rules: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/.

They are readily available to everyone on the welcome thread that is always sticky:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1577019-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum-please-read/

Just t clarify rule no9: 

9. Do not condone or encourage illegal activity

Discussion of dangerous or illegal activity - including sex acts - will be removed. Please remember that at Lovehoney, life starts at 18 years-old. Any posts referring to sex acts before this age will be deleted.

Thank you all for your understanding! 

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

We done Leanne
    Keep it safe guys and girls, we both love anal as much as vaginal sex anal is a completely different feeling I love my wife using toys on me dildoes her strap on, it took time for us to build up to larger toys and me giving her anal but that was all part of the fun of getting there and really enjoying it, a good lube is essential as you don't want to injure your inner sanctum it won't be much fun then take your time and enjoy the end result more good luck and happy playing

Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]

Still workng up to it, just cant see it all going in and beng fun!

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

Jr521
    You will have to build up over time using toys to stretch the rectom otherwise it's going to be painful for the recipient,it takes time to be able to get to using your penis, be patient and build up to giving or receiving on each other that way when you do it will be pleasurable and feel fantastic, don't worry if you can't insert all the way as everyone is different and some can take more than others. Myself I prefer the fuller feeling rather than the depth

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.