• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. When was you frist time, anal?

DrGiz [sign in to see picture]

For me the joy I get out of bum fun is still a sexy secret that I keep to myself as I've not worked up the courage to tell my wife.

I first started experimenting about a year ago and the feeling just blow my mind. I'd love for bum fun to be included in our sex life but I think it will remain something that I enjoy by myself.

I'd also like to introduce my wife to the pleasure that can come from bum fun, but I already know she had a bad experience in the past and is not likely I don't think to want to try again. She definitely sees the bum as exit only.

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

Best advice for beginners in anal play is to start with toys on your own! There is no bigger turn off to your partner than when you say you want to try it and then you quickly change your mind when he tries. Keep trying by yourself then go for it, youll soon find all you want is anal :)

Gadget girl [sign in to see picture]

I can't remember the first time. I know we've had a couple of 'stop!' Moments but generally we've been pretty successful.

I found the best position is spooning after lots of foreplay! He usually starts off in my pussy then takes it out after each trust and slides back in going over my anus, this does two things, it lubes you up but also brushing past the anus feels so good and let's me know what coming. Always go really slow, starting with just the tip of his penis going in a little more with each gentle thrust. You must be relaxed, maybe a little clitoral stimulation at the same time would help. Once you've found the best way for you experiment with different position.
    Size isn't a factor really if you take it slowly and are nicely lubed up.
    Enjoy x

Lauren69 [sign in to see picture]

My first time was around 2 years ago now, about 6 months into the relationship. He's older and he said he was really into it and I had serious reservations about the whole thing. Without wanting to sound too crass my bum is just a bum to me, it's not somewhere you want to go poking about.

Nevertheless, I went for it. Now, I can't get enough! It took us a few attempts for me to really relax and enjoy it but it was totally worth it. As for the tips and tricks:

- Use plenty of lube. Obviously you don't make you're own 'lady goo' down there.

- Try to relax! Tensing up is one sure fire way to make it very painful!

- Ask him to play with you whilst you're doing it! I'm no expert, but apparently anal is supposed to make all of your other sensations really intense - opposed to the actual deed itself.

- Be careful! Don't rush into anything you're not sure about and just take your time with things. If you're experiencing pain, just stop. You can do some serious damage down there if you and your partner aren't careful and I imagine explaining to A & E the inns and outs of it all would be highly embarrassing!

Good Luck! :)x

DrGiz [sign in to see picture]

Great advice Lauren.

Analysisman [sign in to see picture]
    Written mine but feel it could be too much for LH so I've deleted it again
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Analysisman wrote:

I was about to respond to your post but it disappeared. Thank you

Analysisman wrote:

Written mine but feel it could be too much for LH so I've deleted it again
    Feel free to post a response but please ensure it meets the guidelines and is not just purely for fantasy purposes.
    We love to hear people's stories and it is great to give and get advice. 
    Analysisman [sign in to see picture]

I've never dared tell anyone about it, I was just starting to open up. Never mind :-)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Analysisman wrote:

I've never dared tell anyone about it, I was just starting to open up. Never mind :-)

Nobody is saying don't speak about anal at all just do so within the rules :)

kittykat93 [sign in to see picture]

My first time was with my OH we'd been seeing each other for a bout 3 months and had talked about it a few times but i was very nervous but then after a night out when he was walking me home we stopped off at a spot i knew near my parents house! we started making out and after giving each other oral I wanted him inside me and thats when we realized we had no condom, with all the excitement of what had been going on and the fact i was quite drunk i suggested we tried Anal and it was amazing what i can remember!!! Anal now plays a big part in our sexual relationship and if done right is amazing, Just remember lots of anal lube Xx

geebee [sign in to see picture]

Warning!
    Before you read any further please be aware my first time was not a good experience and one I'd hate others to go through.

I met my ex partner on a dating website, we met up a few times and the relationship moved on to a physical one.
    We were having sex one time and he decided he wanted anal sex. He used a slither of vaseline as a lube, pushed in and went for it.

I had never felt pain like it in my life. I blead and hurt for days afterwards, it was uncomfortable to sit down, I felt like my back passage was going to fall out of me.
    I continued the relationship with the guy, and everytime we had sex it would finish with anal, no lube ever used, no relaxing and no consideration for my body. BUT after the relationship ended I continued to explore anal play, and a change of partner who works up to penetration I throughly enjoy it.
    The first time I explored myself I expected it to hurt as that was all I'd ever known, I was amazed how good it felt.

Geebee

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

The main things to remember if it hurts stop go slow take your time, relaxation is a must or it's going to be painful use plenty of lube, get your partner to ease into gently not all guns blazing that's a sure fire way your not going to enjoy it. Try using some love beads like the ones love honey sell these slip in nice and easy as there graduated in size so you can go as far as feels comfortable, then as time goes on you can try larger toys and eventually your partner if that's the way you want to go but again take your time there's no rush and remember lots of lube enjoy and hope it all works for you it's a great feeling once you've mastered it

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

to be honest I was a anal lover before I even knew what it was I started masturbating when I was **removed by moderator**  I would be slipping a finger or two up there

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

My first time was 3 years ago. It was a lot more pleasing than i thought. Then when trying on other occassions, it really hurt, mostly stinging sensation.

After reading some threads on here, I discovered that it could be the lubes i was using. Changed lube so it was paraben free and it worked and I began to enjoy anal and had my first anal orgasm (I always thought anal orgasms for women were a myth as we don't have a Pspot).

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

my first time was when we moved into our first flat 36 years ago, we was young and very adventureous then. We had just finished on the kitchen table and my husband sat down on a chair, I just turned around and placed his manhood their grabhold and slowly slid down. I loved it and have been doing it ever since.

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

Me and the OH dabbled with anal a few years ago but weren't really that clued up on it as hadn't really started our real 'sexual journey' as at that point hadn't truly expressed our sexual needs or had bought any toys. To say the least we didn't have great lube, we fumbled about with it, it happened but was uncomfortable and didn't make me want to do it again. As the years went by and we started trying new things, when I got pregnant with my second last year and constantly craved sex I wanted anal so badly I made my husband do it with some great lube and all I can say is i am hooked now! It is so great with the right lube and the right mood and attitude

Just a little reminder life in the Lovehoney community starts at 18:

Please remember that at Lovehoney, life starts at 18 years-old. Any posts referring to sex acts before this age will be deleted.

leroylapaboy [sign in to see picture]

Well, her first time apparently was with a forceful ex boyfriend who tried it with her in a bath, using soap as lube. So not surprised she was not so keen to try again. Ours was probably on my birthday (yup, her present to me) about 20 years ago, it was not very successful, but was not a complete failure, slow but not too uncomfortable. Then it was about once a year (special occasion...lol..) from then until a couple of years ago, it was still ok back then, but not great sex. Recently, (in the last few years) however, we have managed to got the knack and she has experienced several anal orgasms, so now frequency is about four times a month. (We don't have 'her time of the month' week, we have 'anal sex week'.)I think sometimes she absolutely prefers it to 'normal' piv.

This is a previous post I made on how we got started.

What I suggest is this. Give her a long, slow back massage, starting at the shoulders and working your way down. Do not think of this as being the direct route to anal. Make her relax, really take your time, shoulders to back and (I cannot say slowly often enough) work towards her bottom. Massage her cheeks and then work your fingers around her sensitive areas. Get her used to feeling how amazing those areas can feel. You do not have to do anything the first time, or even second or third time. If she is relaxed you can end up having 'normal' lazy dog sex in this position. You can stimulate her digitally, not necessarily even with digital or other penetration. Do this a few times and you can gradually go further if you are both relaxed enough. Try this. Then experiment with positions, she likes cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and loves missionary. Start slow and make sure you are both into it. Have fun. Just an edit. If you get to the stage where you have massaged her and stimulated her, if you use digital penetration, you can feel how relaxed she is and if she is ready. Hope that's not too graphic, but you can get a sense of whether she is ready.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.