• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Learn something new everyday...

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

Holly Johnson from Frankie Goes To Hollywood got his name from one time when he was dancing with a woman in a club to "Walk On The Wild Side" . She was bisexual and thought he was a girl. But he was enjoying dancing with her so when she asked his name, he said Holly, after Holly Woodlawn, who is mentioned in the first verse of the song.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

jav_ski wrote:

the price of copper is going up and up and up currently pure copper is 6500 dollars a tonne

Yep! We just weighed in over a tonne that we stripped from an old chemical plant in work before the breakers come in! Divded between 3 of us.

On 10 January 1984, Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming, recorded a message that one of its Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles was about to launch from its silo due to a computer malfunction. To prevent the possible launch, an armoured car was parked on top of the silo!

Scarey or what?

SG69 x

JayGee wrote:

Holly Johnson from Frankie Goes To Hollywood got his name from one time when he was dancing with a woman in a club to "Walk On The Wild Side" . She was bisexual and thought he was a girl. But he was enjoying dancing with her so when she asked his name, he said Holly, after Holly Woodlawn, who is mentioned in the first verse of the song.

Also, two of my cousins used to be backing dancers for Frankie but were dropped when they hit the bigtime as thought too raunchy. They went by the name of the leatherpets!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

JayGee wrote:

Also, two of my cousins used to be backing dancers for Frankie but were dropped when they hit the bigtime as thought too raunchy. They went by the name of the leatherpets!

SG69 x

Frankie Goes To Hollywood were the first band (I use the term advisedly, though still love 'em) I saw in concert. It was one of the last gigs at the Apollo in Glasgow, before they closed it down in 1985. Still one of the best I have been too - I was on the balcony and it was jumping!

(I know this is a fact about me but it is related to the previous posts, so please don't get me into trouble)

Schibi [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

And Holland is flat, so I dont have to worry about hills! I'm going!

Plus they all speak english really well and are very friendly and open minded. They are having issues with a bnp style political party atm though so I wouldnt pack your bags just yet.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

And Holland is flat, so I dont have to worry about hills! I'm going!

I stayed in Holland for a few days once. I had to walk up a fucking massive hill to get to mt hotel and I shit you not Avrielle. Just my luck!

SG69 x

There is something the dead eat but if the living eat it, they die.

SG69 x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

There is something the dead eat but if the living eat it, they die.

SG69 x

Is the answer: nothing?

xxKPxx

Smarty pants! LOL

SG69 x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Smarty pants! LOL

SG69 x

Lol!!!! Yay! Today I learned that swine flu may not have killed all my brain cells after all!

Random fact of the day: The blue whale has the largest penis in the animal kingdom ... 8ft long!!!!

xxKPxx

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

My ex will be disappointed it's not him...

miss fortune [sign in to see picture]

The hangman Albert Pierrepoint didn't believe that hangings would stop crime.

Magic Hands wrote:

on the day i was born Paul Young was number 1 with where ever i leave my hat, thats my home.

Suddenly, I feel very, very old....

I'll get me pension book

JayGee wrote:

Magic Hands wrote:

on the day i was born Paul Young was number 1 with where ever i leave my hat, thats my home.

Suddenly, I feel very, very old....

I'll get me pension book

By the look in your eye I can tell your gonna cry. . . . . .

Only last year wasn't it? One of my karaoke faves I may add!

SG69 x

I love it when you sing SG x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I learnt something interesting at uni the other day....did you know that adipose tissue (that's fat tissue) actually releases a hormone (called Leptin) that makes you want to eat less?! Clever ey. Oh and another one, grehlin is the only hormone (that they know of) that makes you feel hunger!

Interesting?...I thought it was, but then I'm a science geek hehe!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

I learnt something interesting at uni the other day....did you know that adipose tissue (that's fat tissue) actually releases a hormone (called Leptin) that makes you want to eat less?! Clever ey. Oh and another one, grehlin is the only hormone (that they know of) that makes you feel hunger!

Ax

Doesn't Leptin decrease bone density A?

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

SG69 x

Not as far as I know of SG, it's only recently been discovered, expressed by the Ob(lep) gene on chromosome 7 in humans...Parathormone decreases bone density, and cacitonin increases bone density.

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

SG69 x

Not as far as I know of SG, it's only recently been discovered, expressed by the Ob(lep) gene on chromosome 7 in humans...Parathormone decreases bone density, and cacitonin increases bone density.

Ax

Hmmm. . . .I thought I'd read it somewhere, I will find out and report back to your goodself A!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

SG69 x

Ax

Hmmm. . . .I thought I'd read it somewhere, I will find out and report back to your goodself A!

SG69 x

Yes please do, I'd love to know....I love hormones, they really are fascinating! I know that's sad, but I don't care hehe!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

SG69 x

Ax

SG69 x

Yes please do, I'd love to know....I love hormones, they really are fascinating! I know that's sad, but I don't care hehe!

Ax

LOL A! It's okay cos I love fire, the chemistry of it and the mechanisms of how it can be stopped in every situation so I'm a saddo too girl!

SG69 x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.