• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Caning?

    1252188133
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    Lubyanka wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    Seriously though.... certainly one person I wouldn't want to go against. Yet one person who's word I would take as gospel, and look to for advice.

    Ok, now can I take you as another person that I've 'won over'? If so, I'll go and start on Avrielle........

    Thank you again. :)

    I'm confused, "won over"? From what? The dark side? East Glamorgan? Wellies? And to what? I'm lost ...

    Seriously, I don't remember ever noticing any specific issues I had with you. So, you might want to check that again, you might need to "win over" fewer people than you think. :)

    Knew I should've quit while I was ahead.

    You mean you haven't submitted your card details to the 'SmoothOne Smoothy Fan Club'? Come on woman, get a move on!

    Genuinely, we've not had issues. I just have this perception of you being a no nonsense kinda girl, although I do see glimpses of the childishness within........right I'm getting out while my nuts are still attached!!!

    1252188203
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    WandA wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    Oh purlease! You are as funny?.......and with an ass like that?

    I make myself laugh! As does TB!

    AWwwww did I forget to include someone on my humour list Smooth? You can join too... I'll let you...

    Unsurprisingly I've never actually had a good look at my arse.

    Oh please...I'd really really love to!

    and top tip....clench baby clench!

    1252188472
    georga_73 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2009

    tallboy247 wrote:

    Forgive me, my pics an avatar but after a life of sport my ass is preddier than that!! honest! Anyone up for a feel at Erotica!!

    TB

    Wish I was going

    1252188844
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    Don't let it become one of your life's regrets georga!! promise l will sod off while you go to the loo!!!

    TB

    1252189031
    Kronopticon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 8 Jun 2009

    off topic much?

    1252189177
    georga_73 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2009

    tallboy247 wrote:

    Don't let it become one of your life's regrets georga!! promise l will sod off while you go to the loo!!!

    TB

    It's on the must do list - think it's likely to be next year now - you mean you arent going to pass me the toilet paper lol

    Can I take a rain check until next year?

    1252189252
    georga_73 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2009

    Kronopticon wrote:

    off topic much?

    thats an understatement

    1252189551
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    Kronopticon wrote:

    off topic much?

    Bugger it, thought we were on hello goodbye, goodmorning goodnight, good bonking, whatever- am l banned??

    TB

    1252189995
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    Kronopticon wrote:

    off topic much?

    what makes you think this? sorry

    1252190045
    georga_73 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2009

    tallboy247 wrote:

    Kronopticon wrote:

    off topic much?

    Bugger it, thought we were on hello goodbye, goodmorning goodnight, good bonking, whatever- am l banned??

    TB

    we will be banned together

    1252190134
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    Orgy in the naughty corner?

    1252190157
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    I that the same as being bound together, it sounds pretty much the same doesn't it!!! Maybe a pre meet in a Shoreditch pub !!!

    TB

    1252193447
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    SmoothOne wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Since you're a novice and stand to do some serious damage using an actual bamboo cane I'd go for a riding crop instead such as:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7833

    I can testify to the joys of the vibrawhip...lots of naughty fun!

    When using whip make sure you have agreed on a safe word like "frogslegs" or "coffee" basically anything random and unrelated that the whipee can say to end the activities ("no" doesn't necessarily mean stop in an s&m context!)

    Start gently and work your way up...enjoy and let us know how it goes!

    xxKPxx

    Frogs....again??? Fetish?

    Ribbit...ribbit...RUBBIT RUBBIT lol

    1252194407
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    KittyPurry wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Since you're a novice and stand to do some serious damage using an actual bamboo cane I'd go for a riding crop instead such as:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7833

    I can testify to the joys of the vibrawhip...lots of naughty fun!

    When using whip make sure you have agreed on a safe word like "frogslegs" or "coffee" basically anything random and unrelated that the whipee can say to end the activities ("no" doesn't necessarily mean stop in an s&m context!)

    Start gently and work your way up...enjoy and let us know how it goes!

    xxKPxx

    Frogs....again??? Fetish?

    Ribbit...ribbit...RUBBIT RUBBIT lol

    you spawning rubbish again....or you drunk and asking for your rabbit?

    1252196271
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Kronopticon wrote:

    off topic much?

    Well, I contributed two posts much earlier in this thread which were very much on topic. I didn't see any response from you to those on-topic posts.

    Is your interest in responding limited solely to off-topic posts?

    1252229427
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    I wonder if a little box in the corner of the posting panel would help keep people on topic, the title of the thread could be shown, one does sometimes stray..... just a thought.

    TB

    1252234430
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    SmoothOne wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Since you're a novice and stand to do some serious damage using an actual bamboo cane I'd go for a riding crop instead such as:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7833

    I can testify to the joys of the vibrawhip...lots of naughty fun!

    When using whip make sure you have agreed on a safe word like "frogslegs" or "coffee" basically anything random and unrelated that the whipee can say to end the activities ("no" doesn't necessarily mean stop in an s&m context!)

    Start gently and work your way up...enjoy and let us know how it goes!

    xxKPxx

    Frogs....again??? Fetish?

    Ribbit...ribbit...RUBBIT RUBBIT lol

    you spawning rubbish again....or you drunk and asking for your rabbit?

    I was making frog noises...I forget why!

    Yes we are a bit off topic though so it's fair enough someone mentioned it I guess.

    Back on the caning thing....I reccomend having ice to hand, the feeling of cold on a burning, freshly struck cheeks is orgasmic!

    xxKPxx

    1252234689
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1796
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Back on the caning thing....I reccomend having ice to hand, the feeling of cold on a burning, freshly struck cheeks is orgasmic!

    xxKPxx

    Thankyou for the tip Kitty! I've never thought of that, ice it is!

    SG69 x

    1252235472
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    My pleasure...or should that be my pain! lol

    xxKPxx

    1252252471
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Ice cream is also good...what could be better than licking rapidly-melting ice cream from your partners sweet burning cheeks!

    xxKPxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.