£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Can fat people be attractive? (I'm a fat person)

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

It's al down to personal taste; my gf often complains about her weight, but I fancy her more when she's bigger. I like curves and plumper skin, and I think she looks beautiful and curvy (that's a better word than fat!)

My ex was curvy too, her body is amazing. Wide hips, big boobs. Curvy tum.

Saying that, I don't like to see myself looking bigger as I'm short (5'1") and I don't carry it well. But I don't care too much, I'm healthy and I exercise, and my boobs are bigger when I'm bigger! Result!!

We're all beautiful the way we are I reckon ❤️

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Well said sexybabe. All the reasons I'm attracted to curvaceous women.

We are all beautiful in different ways and have different likes and desires.

sexcrazedbear [sign in to see picture]

Hey listen, everyone can be attractive to someone or else I would never have scored or been married. tastes vary and some men find skinny women a turn off. I see some women at the gym who are so muscualr it turns my stomach.

On the other hand, if you would feel better about yourself if you were a bit smaller then why not try something like the 5/2 diet? Spice it up a bit by getting your partner to reward you for reaching a target by giving you some longed for sexual treat - like going to a dungeon or whatever turns you on.

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Thank god every one person is an individual!

For every man/women's trash is another's treasure... Each of us have our turn on/offs... For a person to play on your insecurities, remember there is a dozen more that would relish and adore that spot! They don't like it - move along to someone who does... simples!

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

It's al down to personal taste; my gf often complains about her weight, but I fancy her more when she's bigger. I like curves and plumper skin, and I think she looks beautiful and curvy (that's a better word than fat!)

My ex was curvy too, her body is amazing. Wide hips, big boobs. Curvy tum.

Saying that, I don't like to see myself looking bigger as I'm short (5'1") and I don't carry it well. But I don't care too much, I'm healthy and I exercise, and my boobs are bigger when I'm bigger! Result!!

We're all beautiful the way we are I reckon ❤️

+1 My oh adores my fuller figure, which is alien to me! As SB wrote my boobs are much larger with a bit of weight gain! Also work out 3-4 times a week. And OH made it clear he does not want my booty too firm lol.

Why cant we just appreciate what we have... opposed to focussing on our negatives?

Lovesextoys1245 [sign in to see picture]

Yes love big woman

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely.

Sex appeal isn't a body shape, size, type or age. To me, some women just have it, whatever "it" is. I fancy all different types as a result.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Personally,i love curves,so fat is sexy.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Ridiculous question! Sex appeal has nothing to do with someone's measurements :/

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Personally I think beauty isn't about size on other people but for me I feel ugly and horrible because im fat yet other people are beautiful regardless of size

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty92 wrote:

Personally I think beauty isn't about size on other people but for me I feel ugly and horrible because im fat yet other people are beautiful regardless of size

Many of us can find trhings we don't like about ourselves , however others find that they like these attributes and therefore turning a negative into a positive . I suppose for some thats why we like certain "types" .

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

I've had sex with all shapes and sizes of women and there was something wonderful about them all, soI hope you find some men who feel the same :-)

chisel [sign in to see picture]

In our swinging group it's about 50/50 large/slim ladies. ( I don't like saying fat to a ladies size )

It doesn't make a difference to any person in our group. We just love each others bodies.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

Many of us can find trhings we don't like about ourselves , however others find that they like these attributes and therefore turning a negative into a positive . I suppose for some thats why we like certain "types" .

Thats true I guess I'm just very full of self hate. My boyfriend doesnt see size he loves me for me but I know skinny girls have turned him on before so he's not a chubby chaser and he's not a feeder so I know he doesnt care if im size 0 or 30 he loves me regardless
    Miss Katie [sign in to see picture]

I was a size 8 when i met my partner, i am now a size 14 he prefers me with more weight on, my boobs have totally changed they are now huge, my bum is full and rounder put it this way men love a women with more to grab a hold of x

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

The female form is just wonderful in all its variations and my guess is that our preferences have a lot to do with what partners we have had the best experiences with (sexual and otherwise!). Mrs G is well rounded and my preference is certainly that way so, when I'm browsing the LH lingerie section to buy something for Mrs G it's one of the 'plus size' models that will cause me to break into a sweat:- e.g:-

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36263

Tiberius [sign in to see picture]

Yes.

personally woman without curves is like jeans without pockets, youve nowhere no put your hands!

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

This title make me sad. Your not fat your beautiful.
    Beauty has no size.
    I've always been a plus size when I met my hubby 17 years ago I was a good size 14 heading to a 16 and I still love the way I look now even though I'm a size 18. There is just more of me to love.

No one no matter what size weather they 're a size 6 or 26 are totally happy with their body. It's about loving your self and knowing no matter what your beauty shines within. We are all different and that's a good thing. I had years where I was unhappy about my body.
    But 3 kids later I love every stretch mark every bit that wobbles because this is me.
    I love cake and foods I should but done you know what. If you don't like the way I look then it's simple look away because this is me. Warts n all. I love myself and so should you xxxx

Andila [sign in to see picture]

I am so sorry that you are feeling this way - you are beautiful just as you are!!

You also need to cut yourself some slack, you just went through something huge so it's no wonder you are feeling a bit overwhelmed and maybe you just need some time to get back to your normal self, I don't mean that in terms of weight though. When we go through times of stress, our bodies produce alot of cortisol (the stress hormone) which can actually make it easy to gain weight and harder to lose it. Have you been to the doctors recently for a screening for hormones, cortisol, insulin etc?

One of my biggest irks is that the word "fat" is used and seen as a derogatory term. In my opinion, you can be fat AND beautiful. You don't have to be "not fat" to be beautiful and what you view as your "imperfections" are just a tiny part of you, and should be embraced as part of your whole self - they aren't the whole you.

I am a size 18, I weigh 16 and a half stone. I have a big tummy, like biiiiig and jiggly, and I have stretchmarks and cellulite too. But you know what? I love myself just the way I am and I couldn't give a toss what other people think.

I do go to the gym, and eat healthily and walk my dog and do yoga but I do this because I know it helps my anxiety and is good for my body. I used to be obsessed with losing weight (which I can't because I have PCOS) and being skinnier, I thought I would be happy IF I changed. I never stuck at it, because I was doing it driven by self loathing. I then started learning about the body positive moment (you can find loads of great stuff on Instagram from plus size people), doing yoga from youtube and hulahooping, as well as volunteering to get me out the house. I'm still the same weight, but I am happy and I accept that I am beautiful, and fat! 

Learning to love yourself just the way you are is bloody hard, but it can be done. I don't know if I am allowed to post links on here but I found a WikiHow article with loads of good tips https://www.wikihow.com/Love-Your-Body.

You are amazing and wonderful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise - including you!!

Miss Katie [sign in to see picture]

Tiberius wrote:

Yes.

personally woman without curves is like jeans without pockets, youve nowhere no put your hands!

Teehee spot on x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.