• Can fat people be attractive? (I'm a fat person)

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

It's al down to personal taste; my gf often complains about her weight, but I fancy her more when she's bigger. I like curves and plumper skin, and I think she looks beautiful and curvy (that's a better word than fat!)

My ex was curvy too, her body is amazing. Wide hips, big boobs. Curvy tum.

Saying that, I don't like to see myself looking bigger as I'm short (5'1") and I don't carry it well. But I don't care too much, I'm healthy and I exercise, and my boobs are bigger when I'm bigger! Result!!

We're all beautiful the way we are I reckon ❤️

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Well said sexybabe. All the reasons I'm attracted to curvaceous women.

We are all beautiful in different ways and have different likes and desires.

sexcrazedbear [sign in to see picture]

Hey listen, everyone can be attractive to someone or else I would never have scored or been married. tastes vary and some men find skinny women a turn off. I see some women at the gym who are so muscualr it turns my stomach.

On the other hand, if you would feel better about yourself if you were a bit smaller then why not try something like the 5/2 diet? Spice it up a bit by getting your partner to reward you for reaching a target by giving you some longed for sexual treat - like going to a dungeon or whatever turns you on.

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Thank god every one person is an individual!

For every man/women's trash is another's treasure... Each of us have our turn on/offs... For a person to play on your insecurities, remember there is a dozen more that would relish and adore that spot! They don't like it - move along to someone who does... simples!

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

It's al down to personal taste; my gf often complains about her weight, but I fancy her more when she's bigger. I like curves and plumper skin, and I think she looks beautiful and curvy (that's a better word than fat!)

My ex was curvy too, her body is amazing. Wide hips, big boobs. Curvy tum.

Saying that, I don't like to see myself looking bigger as I'm short (5'1") and I don't carry it well. But I don't care too much, I'm healthy and I exercise, and my boobs are bigger when I'm bigger! Result!!

We're all beautiful the way we are I reckon ❤️

+1 My oh adores my fuller figure, which is alien to me! As SB wrote my boobs are much larger with a bit of weight gain! Also work out 3-4 times a week. And OH made it clear he does not want my booty too firm lol.

Why cant we just appreciate what we have... opposed to focussing on our negatives?

Lovesextoys1245 [sign in to see picture]

Yes love big woman

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely.

Sex appeal isn't a body shape, size, type or age. To me, some women just have it, whatever "it" is. I fancy all different types as a result.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Personally,i love curves,so fat is sexy.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Ridiculous question! Sex appeal has nothing to do with someone's measurements :/

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Personally I think beauty isn't about size on other people but for me I feel ugly and horrible because im fat yet other people are beautiful regardless of size

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty92 wrote:

Personally I think beauty isn't about size on other people but for me I feel ugly and horrible because im fat yet other people are beautiful regardless of size

Many of us can find trhings we don't like about ourselves , however others find that they like these attributes and therefore turning a negative into a positive . I suppose for some thats why we like certain "types" .

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

I've had sex with all shapes and sizes of women and there was something wonderful about them all, soI hope you find some men who feel the same :-)

chisel [sign in to see picture]

In our swinging group it's about 50/50 large/slim ladies. ( I don't like saying fat to a ladies size )

It doesn't make a difference to any person in our group. We just love each others bodies.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

Many of us can find trhings we don't like about ourselves , however others find that they like these attributes and therefore turning a negative into a positive . I suppose for some thats why we like certain "types" .

Thats true I guess I'm just very full of self hate. My boyfriend doesnt see size he loves me for me but I know skinny girls have turned him on before so he's not a chubby chaser and he's not a feeder so I know he doesnt care if im size 0 or 30 he loves me regardless

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.