Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sexy Sounds

    1251876158
    Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2009

    WandA wrote:

    wetasawhistle wrote:

    mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uh! uh! uh!

    like that?

    I don't think it has the same effect online!

    If you say it really fast you could sound a bit like a Spitfire in a dog fight.


    I just spat out my coffee when I read this

    1251881218
    m3nf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 58
    • Joined: 25 Jul 2009

    Kieron wrote:

    the sound of a motorbike is cool, but just cos you know that if it was 'tween your legs it would feel like what it is... a 750cc vibrator.

    its so very sad that the current climate has garaged my bike until further notice.

    oh the very thought... (dreamily - brum brum)

    Know what you mean there, nothin like the sound of a V-Twin rumble, my wife loves the sound of my bike i had, with nice cans on it, could vibrate ya at 100 yards easy :)

    1251881288
    m3nf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 58
    • Joined: 25 Jul 2009

    Lubyanka wrote:

    m3nf wrote:

    Lubyanka wrote:

    There are many sounds I find sexy. :)

    What may they be if thats ok to ask ?

    Well for a start, the sound of kvetch doing the dishes always gives me a boner. :)

    I think my wife would agree there also :) As swell as the dinner being cooked, the hoover being used (for cleaning)

    1251913692
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    The sounds of heavy crashing waves on a beach is a turn on for me. The big ones!

    That is such a wonderful sound! Looks amazing too!

    I can't agree with the motorbike sound as my motorbike is only a 125cc so doesn't make such a beautiful, deep sound as some of the others....it is a beautiful motorbike though so I will let it off hehe!

    I don't like some of the screechy sounds sports bikes make but I do like a deep heavy rumble of some low riders!

    I also love the sound of a whispered fantasy or an increase in pace and depth of breathing!

    Ax

    1251915735
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    - The sound of a belt buckle being undone

    - A sharp spank

    - Stockinged legs sliding between crisp bedsheets

    - A racing heartbeat

    - Sexy instructions in a nice low voice "I want you to...."

    - Soft moans of pleasure

    - Rope being pulled taught

    1251915769
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    OOOh And the washing machine spin cycle...how could I forget!

    xxKPxx

    1251915943
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    AdnaW wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    The sounds of heavy crashing waves on a beach is a turn on for me. The big ones!

    That is such a wonderful sound! Looks amazing too!

    I can't agree with the motorbike sound as my motorbike is only a 125cc so doesn't make such a beautiful, deep sound as some of the others....it is a beautiful motorbike though so I will let it off hehe!

    I don't like some of the screechy sounds sports bikes make but I do like a deep heavy rumble of some low riders!

    I also love the sound of a whispered fantasy or an increase in pace and depth of breathing!

    Ax

    So I shouldn't make moterbike noises in bed then?

    1251916250
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    KittyPurry wrote:

    OOOh And the washing machine spin cycle...how could I forget!

    You cannot be serious! That washing machine told me I was the only one, that there would never be anybody else! I thought I was special, I thought we had something special.

    Poly issue!!

    I feel so used and discarded, dammit. *fake sulk*

    1251916523
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    The sounds of heavy crashing waves on a beach is a turn on for me. The big ones!

    That is such a wonderful sound! Looks amazing too!

    I can't agree with the motorbike sound as my motorbike is only a 125cc so doesn't make such a beautiful, deep sound as some of the others....it is a beautiful motorbike though so I will let it off hehe!

    I don't like some of the screechy sounds sports bikes make but I do like a deep heavy rumble of some low riders!

    I also love the sound of a whispered fantasy or an increase in pace and depth of breathing!

    Ax

    So I shouldn't make moterbike noises in bed then?

    Haha no thank you! just say my name, make those sounds you make already and breathe the way you do and I'll be more than happy!! <3

    1251916626
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Lubyanka wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    OOOh And the washing machine spin cycle...how could I forget!

    You cannot be serious! That washing machine told me I was the only one, that there would never be anybody else! I thought I was special, I thought we had something special.

    Poly issue!!

    I feel so used and discarded, dammit. *fake sulk*

    Hahahaha! The washing machine told me there was room for two ;)

    xxKPxx

    1257113036
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    I love the sound of a well slapped arse!

    Boner time!

    SG69 x

    1257113433
    JayGee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 396
    • Joined: 26 Feb 2009

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    I love the sound of a well slapped arse!

    Boner time!

    SG69 x

    You'd have enjoyed watching Secretary with me the other night then

    1257182167
    red30 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 69
    • Joined: 14 Apr 2008

    Rain is the hottest sound ever but the saxophone is a very close second!!!

    1257195822
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    red30 wrote:

    Rain is the hottest sound ever but the saxophone is a very close second!!!

    Nexas wrote:

    Rain is a LOVELY sound for lovemaking or passionate sex alike!

    Agreed! Have you seen 9 1/2 weeks??? There's an amzing scene in that where kim basinger and mickey rourke have really passionate sex in the rain in an alleyway...doesn't sound that special but to watch it's super horny!

    xxKPxx

    1257195957
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    JayGee wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    I love the sound of a well slapped arse!

    Boner time!

    SG69 x

    You'd have enjoyed watching Secretary with me the other night then

    I wouldn't have seen any of it

    SG69 x

    1257198912
    JayGee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 396
    • Joined: 26 Feb 2009

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    JayGee wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    I love the sound of a well slapped arse!

    Boner time!

    SG69 x

    You'd have enjoyed watching Secretary with me the other night then

    I wouldn't have seen any of it

    SG69 x

    Yes Mister SG *bends over desk*

    1257199582
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Nexas wrote:


    O_O No thanks LOL

    Hahahahah admittedly micky rourke is a scary man now but he wasn't too bad when he was younger...kim basinger though looks AMAZING...google the scene if you can...I think it's up there with the best movie sex scene ever!

    xxKPxx

    1257200553
    JayGee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 396
    • Joined: 26 Feb 2009

    emmilou wrote:

    the sound of a Harley - mmmmmmm!!!

    Hmmm - I prefer a Kawasaki GT500

    1257210940
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    Ohh, the sound of a firm hand hitting a bare buttock... *sighs lustily*

    Or the paddle against his hand as a threat for what is to come...

    Also, a particular ring tone. This will sound nuts. Bear with me. When I was with my ex, he had two phones. He programmed my phone to have a different ring tone for each of his numbers. He used one phone for all normal, day to day, nice boyfriend things. The other one he only used if the nice boyfriend persona was being shelved and he became Master calling for his slut. So when I heard that ringtone, I knew I was in for a kinky night. I got so used to it that the ringtone alone became enough to get me wet by association with what it meant. Does this make any sense or are you all thinking I am off my trolley?!

    SS xx

    1257211310
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    Nexas wrote:

    SS: That makes PERFECT sense! We all know humans can be conditioned to do these kinds of things ^_^

    Like Pavlov's dogs?!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.