• Bath or shower?

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I can't have baths, I go really faint in the bath and tend to pass out - not sexy! They must drop my blood pressure - it runs quite low anyway. Even if I could, there's just be no room for both of us lol.

Much prefer the shower. I find the shower great for sexy slippery foreplay. In fact we were in there yesterday, lots of sexy foaming up and rubbing down, very sensual. I need to do it more often.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

I can't have baths, I go really faint in the bath and tend to pass out - not sexy! They must drop my blood pressure - it runs quite low anyway. Even if I could, there's just be no room for both of us lol.

Much prefer the shower. I find the shower great for sexy slippery foreplay. In fact we were in there yesterday, lots of sexy foaming up and rubbing down, very sensual. I need to do it more often.

I assume you've been the Docs then!

Passed out is not sexy.

Of course lol, they checked my blood pressure and every time I go its consistantly around 100/60 or there abouts, so getting into a hot bath lowers it a little too much I feel really woozy.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Cold bath!

Will make your nips look that extra bit attractive!

Thanks Wanda lol might give it a go x

Mr Trinity [sign in to see picture]

im guna have to say shower here! not enough room to do as you like in the bath. im lucky enough to have a shower large enough to sit down together in and do all sorts of positions! the OH loves to be bent over and reach round to rub her clit at the same time. the shower head has also proven to be a lot of fun giving her a few orgasms! now were investing in toys to take in with us! has to be shower for me :)

BabyH [sign in to see picture]

We have only ever done it in the shower which we both love!
    Our baths are quite small unfortunately but he has a large standing shower cubicle which offers lots of support!

We are going away in October for my birthday and the room has a double bath, I think that's how they described it, so we shall definately be testing that out!!!

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I like a nice bath here and there just to relax and unwind though not much time for that these days, sadly more showers now.

[suspended user]

suspended user

showers stand up sex brilliant

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

I like both. but love sharing a bath with my OH he has a big bath, its so sexy and horny when i climb on top and straddle him. while he soaps up my boobies. love the closeness of it.

The shower is where we let go a bit. normally in hotels we fuck in shower. last hotel i ended up pulling the knob of the shower and nearly pulling towel rail off the wall.

Now when i think of it me and my OH are very destructive when it comes to our sex lives. lol

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I like both, bath is nice when you can take ur time and bubbles and candles are nice but shower sex is hot!!

can I have both?? lol

xGHx

[suspended user]

suspended user

deffinately a shower for me and oh don't like lazing around in my own filth .we'd sooner stand stand up and get really filthy together in the showerxx

pyjamaparty [sign in to see picture]

GHxx wrote:

I like both, bath is nice when you can take ur time and bubbles and candles are nice but shower sex is hot!!

can I have both?? lol

xGHx

yeah both for me too!

please dont make me choose!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Me and the OH cant really fit in the bath together as its quite narrow so shower (sex) would be my choice.

I usually prefer shower anyway as my bath takes soooooooooooooooooooo long to fill up! Literally 10-15 minutes!

MM xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.