• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Bath or shower?

    1251683314
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1796
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    poppy904 wrote:

    lush is great! x

    I know Poppy, It costs me a small fortune every bloody fortnight. It's all we use in here!

    SG69 x

    1251683816
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    jav_ski wrote:

    Kieron wrote:

    Jets in the shower...

    wow id never not be wrinkly ever again. all you need is a TV in there and a window for somoene to pass the pizza through.. If I had on eof those shower gets the vote!

    erm there is one.. i know i know but its only so i can watch the markets while in the shower and make any phone calls if i have to ... never had pizza in the shower i do have a small beer fridge though

    im very jealous!! x

    1251683923
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    poppy904 wrote:

    lush is great! x

    I know Poppy, It costs me a small fortune every bloody fortnight. It's all we use in here!

    SG69 x

    i only ususally get lush stuff as pressies. but gonna have to shop there more, methinks. trafford centre here i come!! x

    1251684105
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    poppy904 wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    Kieron wrote:

    Jets in the shower...

    wow id never not be wrinkly ever again. all you need is a TV in there and a window for somoene to pass the pizza through.. If I had on eof those shower gets the vote!

    erm there is one.. i know i know but its only so i can watch the markets while in the shower and make any phone calls if i have to ... never had pizza in the shower i do have a small beer fridge though

    im very jealous!! x

    nah poppy its a necessity thats all .. seriously thoug there not that expensive to install either suprisingly mine cost with all the fitting jsut under 3.5k which is not much if ya think of a decent fully fitted bathroom nowdays costs in excess of a grand

    1251685269
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    jav_ski wrote:

    poppy904 wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    Kieron wrote:

    Jets in the shower...

    wow id never not be wrinkly ever again. all you need is a TV in there and a window for somoene to pass the pizza through.. If I had on eof those shower gets the vote!

    erm there is one.. i know i know but its only so i can watch the markets while in the shower and make any phone calls if i have to ... never had pizza in the shower i do have a small beer fridge though

    im very jealous!! x

    nah poppy its a necessity thats all .. seriously thoug there not that expensive to install either suprisingly mine cost with all the fitting jsut under 3.5k which is not much if ya think of a decent fully fitted bathroom nowdays costs in excess of a grand

    costs me nothing. i ot a council house. doubt they will fit one of those, though. one for that lottery win!! x

    1251685512
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    you could always ask em lol whats the worst they can say?

    1251686438
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    jav_ski wrote:

    you could always ask em lol whats the worst they can say?

    good point!! x

    1251704235
    Gold class [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2009

    Score one for the shower here, we often hop into the shower after sex,nothing like a good soapy shower! so we soon find ourselves at it again!

    OH likes the idea of sex in the bath, but as we are both around 6ft we are yet to find comfy position that isnt all legs stuck/over the side/tap pressing against a sensative spot.

    1251707078
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    Shower has the refreshing streams of invigorating/tantalising water hasn't it, but then the thought of licking dear old pussy while she is dribbling water from a huge sponge over her breasts and rigid nipples, and in due course over my face, is a tough call to make. Best just leave it at the hottub, as close to both as you can get, preferably in an infinity setting!!!! Champers glasses lined up along the edge...yoweeee!!

    TB

    1251716792
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Hmm, I don't have a bath in my house now, and I miss it! I love baths. Showers are better for sexytime though I think, baths are too cramped and the water gets everywhere! Something very sexy about rubbing someone down in the shower, it's a small space so it's really imtimate too...

    +1 on Lush! I was in there yesterday and spent *far* too much!

    1251717070
    Kitty76 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2009

    I Lush too. Snow fairy for me and Tramp for the fella, smells so sexy sometimes I pinch his! (Lush products that is ) x

    1251718212
    Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2009

    Prefer showers in general, thought baths can be great for sexytime if they're big enough.

    I do wish my shower was big enough for two though :(

    1251718789
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Kitty76 wrote:

    I Lush too. Snow fairy for me and Tramp for the fella, smells so sexy sometimes I pinch his! (Lush products that is ) x

    I got Buffy and Vanilla soap and two massage bars and Coco Lotion yesterday... I love the place!

    1251727201
    rugah [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 30 Aug 2009

    I'd have to a big bath room to manuvre or the shower

    decisions love seeing a women curves all soapy either i'm happy i guess

    1251727956
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I love a sexy shower, lots of hot running water, always a good thing....but if it's big enough a bath can be very sensual, good foreplay!....Can't decide on which I prefer as they are both so different!

    1251732024
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1796
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    shellyboo wrote:

    Kitty76 wrote:

    I Lush too. Snow fairy for me and Tramp for the fella, smells so sexy sometimes I pinch his! (Lush products that is ) x

    I got Buffy and Vanilla soap and two massage bars and Coco Lotion yesterday... I love the place!

    Mango bath melt, karma bubble bar and soap and the raspberry coloured swirly bubble bath bar and the pink minty foot lotion are my faves! I brought their newspaper into work once and they were all taking the piss but guess what? Yep, they buy stuff from there themselves now! Ponces! LOL

    SG69 x

    1251732453
    Kitty76 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2009

    Could just buy up nearly everything in their newspaper, I like ticking things for my xmas wishlist x

    Sexy showers for me x

    1251737741
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    shellyboo wrote:

    Kitty76 wrote:

    I Lush too. Snow fairy for me and Tramp for the fella, smells so sexy sometimes I pinch his! (Lush products that is ) x

    I got Buffy and Vanilla soap and two massage bars and Coco Lotion yesterday... I love the place!

    Mango bath melt, karma bubble bar and soap and the raspberry coloured swirly bubble bath bar and the pink minty foot lotion are my faves! I brought their newspaper into work once and they were all taking the piss but guess what? Yep, they buy stuff from there themselves now! Ponces! LOL

    SG69 x

    Ooh, I have the minty foot massagey bar thing and the lemony foot lotion... it's divine! Along with the Volcano foot mask, it's like having new feet :D

    Might have to treat myself to a luxury Lush night tonight!

    1251737813
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    shellyboo wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    shellyboo wrote:

    Kitty76 wrote:

    I Lush too. Snow fairy for me and Tramp for the fella, smells so sexy sometimes I pinch his! (Lush products that is ) x

    I got Buffy and Vanilla soap and two massage bars and Coco Lotion yesterday... I love the place!

    Mango bath melt, karma bubble bar and soap and the raspberry coloured swirly bubble bath bar and the pink minty foot lotion are my faves! I brought their newspaper into work once and they were all taking the piss but guess what? Yep, they buy stuff from there themselves now! Ponces! LOL

    SG69 x

    Ooh, I have the minty foot massagey bar thing and the lemony foot lotion... it's divine! Along with the Volcano foot mask, it's like having new feet :D

    Might have to treat myself to a luxury Lush night tonight!

    lol shelly with all those soaps they might be able to see the suds from space lol

    1251738380
    Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2009

    Hehe sounds like shellyboo's gonna have a Lush orgy tonight :P

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.