• Bath or shower?

    1251678477
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Which is better to do the business?

    I'd go with bath, more relaxing and I don't have to stand up!

    Also them lush bathbombs are super slippy and allow sexy bath breakdancing...

    Views anyone?

    1251678957
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    depends on the size of your bath!! mine is tiny, so a no go. but i dont have a shower either!!

    im a rude shower girl over a bath anytime, though

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16604

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16605

    these would help with either, im sure!! x

    1251679147
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Extra points for research poppy!

    They also have them ducks!

    My boths quite small but so is the shower. Hard to have sex in the bath... but its good!

    1251679292
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    oooh. yeah. i got a wishlist full of duckies!! x

    1251679804
    wizadora [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 14 Jul 2007

    i'm gonna say bath for real relaxation but can't beat the feeling of water beating down on you from a shower... :)

    1251679976
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    poppy904 wrote:

    oooh. yeah. i got a wishlist full of duckies!! x

    I think rubber ducks are amazing!

    I have 5 different ones... which is sad for a fully grown male...

    none of them vibrate though.

    1251680114
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    WandA wrote:

    poppy904 wrote:

    oooh. yeah. i got a wishlist full of duckies!! x

    I think rubber ducks are amazing!

    I have 5 different ones... which is sad for a fully grown male...

    none of them vibrate though.

    you need to do some shopping!!

    having a 2 year old in the house i also have a fair amount of rubber ducks in the bathroom. again, none vibrate. but one of them quacks and flashes when you put it in the water!! x

    1251680393
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Oooo I have two of them

    A glow in the dark one and a colour changing one plus a blue one....

    I don't think I bought any of them though so its not as sad!

    1251680748
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    WandA wrote:

    Oooo I have two of them

    A glow in the dark one and a colour changing one plus a blue one....

    I don't think I bought any of them though so its not as sad!

    i bought the ones in my house, but i have a good excuse!! x

    1251682063
    randomscreenname [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2009

    I gotta say (having tried both exstensivly) that they both have their uses!

    Shower's good for fore play. give her a good soaping down - love the feel of her slipping through my fingers. then there's the shower head which has a great many uses (as has been menationed, but especially if she (or he) has sensitive areas that respond well to being stroked; beating water is garunteed to do at least the same job. It's quick - no hanging around waiting forr it to fill... and you'r always squeaky clean after so oral is def in.

    on the other hand you can have sex in the shower if you like the sort of awkward 'quickie-esque' style of suprising her in the shower doing it standing up and slipping away again. Waiting til her hair's all soaped up and her eyes are shut... (im scheming again now...)

    Whereas the bath is more of an epic event I feel. unless you're being cavalier and diving in fully clothed, there is plenty of time for close soappy back rubs and hot kissing before the main event. Sex in the bath is something else but you gotta take it slow or u'll be mopping up for hours...

    1251682101
    randomscreenname [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2009

    if we're voting mark me down as undecided

    1251682283
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    erm now this is where everyone thinks tw*t lol .. erm i prefer both but overall shower as i have a walk in one that fires jets from every angle (drains the hot water tank) but boy do ya feel fresh after.. bath well its one of those bubble ones and i'm over 6ft so i needed a big one but the shower is stilll better even if i get the bubbles in the right place lol

    1251682581
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    jav_ski wrote:

    erm now this is where everyone thinks tw*t lol .. erm i prefer both but overall shower as i have a walk in one that fires jets from every angle (drains the hot water tank) but boy do ya feel fresh after.. bath well its one of those bubble ones and i'm over 6ft so i needed a big one but the shower is stilll better even if i get the bubbles in the right place lol

    can i move in with you?!?!?!?! x

    1251682715
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    yeh theres room i the shower and the bath for two poppy ya just got to make sure ya bring ya own toothbrush lol ... i dont mind sharing a sponge

    1251682745
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1787
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Tough choice WandA.

    My preference would be bath though. A nice hot deep bath. Talking of lush products, my OH reckons that Demon in the dark minty fresh soap makes her clit tingle with delight!

    SG69 x

    1251682876
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    jav_ski wrote:

    yeh theres room i the shower and the bath for two poppy ya just got to make sure ya bring ya own toothbrush lol ... i dont mind sharing a sponge

    the sponges that were mentioned before? x

    1251682893
    randomscreenname [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2009

    Jets in the shower...

    wow id never not be wrinkly ever again. all you need is a TV in there and a window for somoene to pass the pizza through.. If I had on eof those shower gets the vote!

    1251682912
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Tough choice WandA.

    My preference would be bath though. A nice hot deep bath. Talking of lush products, my OH reckons that Demon in the dark minty fresh soap makes her clit tingle with delight!

    SG69 x

    lush is great! x

    1251683001
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    poppy904 wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    yeh theres room i the shower and the bath for two poppy ya just got to make sure ya bring ya own toothbrush lol ... i dont mind sharing a sponge

    the sponges that were mentioned before? x

    you bring the sponges i'll bring the big hands :)

    1251683140
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    Kieron wrote:

    Jets in the shower...

    wow id never not be wrinkly ever again. all you need is a TV in there and a window for somoene to pass the pizza through.. If I had on eof those shower gets the vote!

    erm there is one.. i know i know but its only so i can watch the markets while in the shower and make any phone calls if i have to ... never had pizza in the shower i do have a small beer fridge though

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.