1. Parents - How Often do you have sex?

TandG [sign in to see picture]

We've got 5 children aged 1-12, some weeks it can be daily but we literally grab every opportunity that presents itself because if you have a poorly child or something crops up you could find yourself going dry for a few days or more. Our advice is that you must Create opportunities to ensure you make it happen.

ajmellu7 [sign in to see picture]

2 daughters aged 3 and 6 at the moment. How often, well I would say once a week, sometimes twice a week if things are good. We both work very demanding jobs and whilst my wife only works Monday to Wednesday, she volunteers on a Thursday in a local school as she is thinking of changing her profession and retraining as a teacher and on a Friday she has the youngest all day. We are both tired all the time, I know all parents always are! Our youngest still comes into our bed every night several times a night and interrupted nights sleep are never the best! We try our hardest to have a special night on a Friday night, almost a home date night if we can't get babysitters and have some fun. Problem is, if we stay up too late on a Friday night then the chances of a repeat over the weekend are very low as we are just too tired!

Kingo3008 [sign in to see picture]

4-5 times/ week

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

Two girl age 14 years and one 8 months once every other month or so 😢

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

We grab every opportunity possible, tiredness takes a big role in when we do have a bit of a dry spell. But usually it's 4 times a week and sometimes the odd quickie if we get a few minutes to ourselves.

ash34m [sign in to see picture]

almost every day at least once but then my little one is sleeping through at the moment (touch wood)

Evan & Sarah [sign in to see picture]

It's completely random with us. We've got 2 kids, 1 & 3 yrs old.
    Before we had our eldest we'd have sex 2-3 times a day, then after baby 1 it went down to 2-4 times per week.
    These days though, we'll have a week where we have our fun 3 or 4 times, then the next week maybe once or twice, then there's a random time of 1-4 weeks of nothing. Then, just as I start thinking and feeling like she's lost interest in me her sex drive kicks back in, and we're on a kinky, 4 time week again.
    I could happily and easily go back to 3 times a day, but my wife's sometimes too tired, or stressed, or just not up for physical contact because the kids have been overbearing clingy that day...
    I struggle a little with it as things are, but I love my wife, and I know that too much pressure puts her off, so, it's just something I'm learning to roll with.

AllDay&AllNight [sign in to see picture]

1 kid with 1 on the way
    With wife, once a week if I’m lucky
    With myself, 10-30x a week. Every chance I get. Several times I’ve masterbated 10+ times in a day which is probably not healthy.

JayP82 [sign in to see picture]

It's random for us, usually 2-3 times per week but can then go a week to 10 days without then all of a sudden 2-3 times in a day; then back to the usual 2-3 times per week and so on.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

We have 3 kids 4, 11 and 16. We work diffferent hours due to childcare. Last year was a nightmare as i had two heart attacks 6 months apart at the age of early 30's so i wasn't in the mood which placed sex at about once every couple of weeks with my wife doing all the work. Before that it was maybe 2-3 times a week. Fast forward to december and i surprised the wife with a bullet and a rabbit so she could get the pleasure she deserves. Since then its 4-5 times a week and longer sessions. We are shattered and we have to take rest days. We now have a rather large toy collection. It's the quality of the time you have together though and not the quantity.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Hubby works away a lot which means when he is home we are usually up till 1am most nights reconnecting, it is pretty hot!! We have been married 14 years with two kiddies but we still want each other all the time, so everyday pretty much unless we are knackered from the day before haha.

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

wow, I am glad we don't have kids lol

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

Never apparently............

Richy [sign in to see picture]

Two kids 4 & 7, it's always been pretty consistent tbh for us. Yes it was hard when they were younger but we still do it 2 to 3 times a week I would say on average.

It can be only once but only generally if the deaf Tom is on.

I'd always like more but that suits the wife and her sex drive. I really need to go and get the snip and I'm hoping once off the pill she'll go mad for it!

Richy [sign in to see picture]

Just realised I actually started this thread!!

Richy wrote:

Two kids 4 & 7, it's always been pretty consistent tbh for us. Yes it was hard when they were younger but we still do it 2 to 3 times a week I would say on average.

It can be only once but only generally if the deaf Tom is on.

I'd always like more but that suits the wife and her sex drive. I really need to go and get the snip and I'm hoping once off the pill she'll go mad for it!

If helps for sure, I had the coil removed and hubby had the snip and my sex drive is literally crazy now!! Though it was always pretty good before but not like now, no extra hormones ✌👍

BigishBen wrote:

Hope it improves, might be time to talk about it x
    BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

Aims85 wrote:

BigishBen wrote:

Hope it improves, might be time to talk about it x
    Afraid the wife doesn't like to talk about sex!
    Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

We have kids between age 2-8 and sadly not enough..
    Kids are very good and go to bed around 8 but we are literally exhausted. Time we catch up on the soaps we are in bed ready for an early start. We do try at least twice, usually on the weekend.

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

We have 3 kids 7-3-2 eldest has autism and can be a handful also second is showing the same signs but as for the subject no way near enough but can't be helped at the moment my hubby has cancer and is on chemo his sex drive has completely gone with the effects of treatment but should hopefully improve over time once he's finished chemo and is able to start testosterone treatment again

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.