99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Parents - How Often do you have sex?

TandG [sign in to see picture]

We've got 5 children aged 1-12, some weeks it can be daily but we literally grab every opportunity that presents itself because if you have a poorly child or something crops up you could find yourself going dry for a few days or more. Our advice is that you must Create opportunities to ensure you make it happen.

ajmellu7 [sign in to see picture]

2 daughters aged 3 and 6 at the moment. How often, well I would say once a week, sometimes twice a week if things are good. We both work very demanding jobs and whilst my wife only works Monday to Wednesday, she volunteers on a Thursday in a local school as she is thinking of changing her profession and retraining as a teacher and on a Friday she has the youngest all day. We are both tired all the time, I know all parents always are! Our youngest still comes into our bed every night several times a night and interrupted nights sleep are never the best! We try our hardest to have a special night on a Friday night, almost a home date night if we can't get babysitters and have some fun. Problem is, if we stay up too late on a Friday night then the chances of a repeat over the weekend are very low as we are just too tired!

Kingo3008 [sign in to see picture]

4-5 times/ week

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

Two girl age 14 years and one 8 months once every other month or so 😢

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

We grab every opportunity possible, tiredness takes a big role in when we do have a bit of a dry spell. But usually it's 4 times a week and sometimes the odd quickie if we get a few minutes to ourselves.

ash34m [sign in to see picture]

almost every day at least once but then my little one is sleeping through at the moment (touch wood)

Evan & Sarah [sign in to see picture]

It's completely random with us. We've got 2 kids, 1 & 3 yrs old.
    Before we had our eldest we'd have sex 2-3 times a day, then after baby 1 it went down to 2-4 times per week.
    These days though, we'll have a week where we have our fun 3 or 4 times, then the next week maybe once or twice, then there's a random time of 1-4 weeks of nothing. Then, just as I start thinking and feeling like she's lost interest in me her sex drive kicks back in, and we're on a kinky, 4 time week again.
    I could happily and easily go back to 3 times a day, but my wife's sometimes too tired, or stressed, or just not up for physical contact because the kids have been overbearing clingy that day...
    I struggle a little with it as things are, but I love my wife, and I know that too much pressure puts her off, so, it's just something I'm learning to roll with.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.