£2.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Parents - How Often do you have sex?

Cheeky_Romantic [sign in to see picture]

We have a 13 year old and our sex life was on a downward curve to quiet quickies. So paranoid now he stays up later and we end up tired. Who honestly needs contraception when you have kids.

We now mix it up thanks to his football training 3 nights a week and we get some alone time. We take it in turns to who drops him off and who is left on the house to come home to...😁

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Feel so crap one a month here sometimes longer 6 kids 13 to just turned one 2kids have autisum and one born with cancer doing good now thou .just no sex life. Must be the only couple hardly at it .

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Ours are 4 and 8.

We have it 2/3 times a week minimum outside of period (Istill would her not so much)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I have an almost 1 year old and we have only had sex about 6 times since he was born! We're averaging once a month at the moment. He's a very demanding little soul compared to other babies so we're both exhausted and I'm often 'touched out' from breastfeeding.

I hoped we'd be back on track by now 😟

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

We have a 15 year old. maybe twice weekly

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Several times a day before children fast forward 17 years and it's lucky to be once a week often less?

Tony McA [sign in to see picture]

We have a 3yo and an 18mo, and we go in waves. We'll go long stretches having sex once a week and then weeks where we're at it every day. I work close to home so sometimes I'll pop home for a quickie.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

One 7yr old, who's going on 14!

I have a really high sex drive, and in an ideal world I'd want sex daily, but my wife is on antidepressants that completely kill her sex drive. We go from having sex like bunnies for a few days when she's in the mood, to a month, two, even three months without. Her health takes priority though and I'd never ask her to switch medication when every other aspect of it is working for her.

We're always intimate though, giving each other massages a couple of times a week, showering together, constant kissing and cuddling, and we never argue (ever!) So, on the whole, I'm perfectly content with what we have :)

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

2 young kids, I have a high sex drive, he doesnt. Frustrating to say the least. At the minute it's about twice a month, though given that it's just us, we have no family, so never have time completely to ourselves, it's hardly surprising.

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

We have two kids.. one 9 and the other 11. We usually manage sex 2-3 times a week and always make sure we have time for each other. We both work so sometimes that gets in the way as working a 12 hour shift for 3 days a week means that we're too knackered for anything else on those days! It would be lovely to have more but what do have is quality time and we're always kissing and cuddling so pretty much happy with that balance. All this whilst fitting in around the kids, school, clubs etc!

Kinkylincs [sign in to see picture]

Where in the same boat stepson back at home with his 4 yr so not getting any at mo with my shifts and her work

Mr27&mrs24 [sign in to see picture]

Me n the husband have sex at least two times a day and we have a 3yr old helps that our house is really long and his bedroom is at the bottom that helps lol..even when I'm on I still use toys and suck him to keep him happy before he gets up for work and before he goes to bed 😝

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

The bolt for the bedroom door comes in very handy !

djuk [sign in to see picture]

I couldn't sleep if I didn't get sex every night. Always had a high sex drive not always a good thing. Need to masturbate in the morning too. It used to be worse.
    Once my son is asleep it's game on. I speak to some guys and they could take it or leave it. No way!

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

The bolt for the bedroom door comes in very handy !

Even with this it's not all that often which seems quite a common theme, so if you're young and have no kids get as much sex as possible?
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Average about 3 times a week. One child. X

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

We have 2 children under 6... one week it will be a few times a week then we are dead for the next month.. our children are quite good sleepers.

I don't know how parents do it, espically when they co sleep 😯

Haniya [sign in to see picture]

Im not embarrassed to say i used to avoid sex. I have 3 kids (10-3) and by the end of the night the last thing i wanted was sex. But! I dont know whats happened( in a good way) for the past few months theres been a change in me. Even my husband has noticed. I actually want to have sex. Coming from someone who was on their periods 28 days out of 30 its a big change. I have been doing it everyday for the past few months. He is overjoyed. Love honey sex toys have even been ordered too.

Haniya [sign in to see picture]

I hope everythimg is ok with the kids. Health is wealth x

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Afte coming off the pill im pleased to report that despite having two chidlren sex is becoming a more regular thing than before!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.