99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Body Hair

tronic [sign in to see picture]

heh heh, it's nice to see that not everyone likes smooth men, maybe I will get away with my beard after all and not live like a monk. I guess I could get everything except my beard removed, see how she likes that! :D

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya tronic...... hair/no hair is personal taste and tbh its what u are happy with and feel happy looking like. Really if you love somone then u become happy with however they are.

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya tronic...... hair/no hair is personal taste and tbh its what u are happy with and feel happy looking like. Really if you love somone then u become happy with however they are.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

tronic wrote:

heh heh, it's nice to see that not everyone likes smooth men, maybe I will get away with my beard after all and not live like a monk. I guess I could get everything except my beard removed, see how she likes that! :D

Malteser81 wrote:

Agreed - I can see the appeal - my skin is just too sensitive! I like hair on legs and chest too - nice and manly! But for me, face and pubic region is better shaved to avoid skin problems.

Axx

X lovely lady X [sign in to see picture]

my guy is very hairy - beard, bum, chest, armpits, shoulders, stomach, crotch. Everywhere but his back. I have to say that i really do like his hair! I just think it looks so manly which appeals to me. Maybe theres some sort of caveman cavewoman instict there ... who knows!

has to be said that I think armpit hair on women is particularly unattractive!

Anonxw [sign in to see picture]

I personally dislike chest hair/back hair on men to be honest

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

I dislike facial hair - I find the stubbly look quite appealing (though as others have said, it's not nice to actually kiss) - but the whole beard thing is nasty. 'Taches are even worse.

I do have a bit of a thing for a bald head, it does something for me.

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

I don't like full beards on men at all, but stubble can be extremely sexy on the right bloke. To look at anyway, as others have said, kissing a man with stubble feels like you are sandpapering your face! x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Apparently the whole science lark says women in relationships prefer their man clean shaven, reduces some of his availability and masculinity. Beards apparently are creepy and sinister... can't remember why that is... Stubble signals maturity but without the creepiness of a beard...

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Apparently the whole science lark says women in relationships prefer their man clean shaven, reduces some of his availability and masculinity. Beards apparently are creepy and sinister... can't remember why that is... Stubble signals maturity but without the creepiness of a beard...

Sounds about right, means I'm barely mature as I can't see to grow much of any body hair!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Sounds about right, means I'm barely mature as I can't see to grow much of any body hair!

I grow a fair bit of hair, not back hair or anything like that, but most of mine is blonde except for a few places! Even my facial hair is patchy blonde... makes it a bit annoying. My legs are really hairy but it looks like they've been bloody dyed!

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I grow a fair bit of hair, not back hair or anything like that, but most of mine is blonde except for a few places! Even my facial hair is patchy blonde... makes it a bit annoying. My legs are really hairy but it looks like they've been bloody dyed!

My other half tries to tell me my tiny tuft of a beard is ginger. It's brown like my hair though, it's just the way the light hits it. :( My legs are hairy up to my knees then it's completely bald from there on up. There like little fuzzy socks. Perhaps Scots evolved them to warm the legs below the kilt. :p

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

My wife goes from liking a well groomed beared to fully shaven.
    I think she just likes a change every now and again.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.