• Body Hair

whirlybird [sign in to see picture]

Andserkiel wrote:

I highly dislike facial hair- beards or mustaches (is that spelt right?). The ex only had very little chest hair and the main part was the line leading down to his pubic hair. I liked that, don't like really hairy chests. I used to pluck the random hairs he would get on his shoulders lol He didn't have a hairy back. Armpits, arms & legs obviously are the norm and I prefer guys with pubic hair as without just doesn't look right. Keep it trimmed though.

Oh and I dislike overly hairy bums!

Im with you on the facial hair Anderskiel. I find moustaches and beards a huge turn off - the whole idea of bits of last night's dinner hidden there makes me cringe!

I do like a bit of hair on my man though - he has (in my eyes!) perfect amounts of chest and back hair, perfect to snuggle into as others have said. As for shaved pubic hair, no thanks! Balls just arent meant to be naked!

[suspended user]

suspended user

MMMMMMM I like a bit of hair on a man, agree that trail down the stomach is lovely mmmmmmmmm!

studley [sign in to see picture]

back to topic i cut my dreads off it was like having a steering wheel on my cock yes it was driving my nuts

pinkbeach [sign in to see picture]

I used to cringe at body hair, until I met my OH, he is quite hairy and I love it!! Not a fan of hary backs and luckily he doesnt have one....I hope it stays that way. There is something very sexy about hairy men, much more masculine and warm

littlebird [sign in to see picture]

I'm with Andserkiel on this - hairy balls are a no-no. I think it's only fair, my bloke likes mine to be all gone so he returns the favour. He's had back, sac and crack done a few times and it's lovely and smooth afterwards!

DAGRoss [sign in to see picture]

For a woman I prefer her to be nicely shaven in the pubic region. Stubbly legs are ok coz I understand it must suck having to shave them all the time. But no hairpit hair or a lady mustache! That one's a real turn off.

As for myself I have rather hairy legs which I like, but I keep my pubic region trimmed so the difference in hair seems rather disproportunate. I shave my face when it starts to get beard like, but don't bother if it's just stubble. Also keep my nose and eyebrows trimmed. Only other thing is the one black hair that grows out of my right shoulder that I have to pluck every 2 weeks or so, lol.

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

My hubby is quite a hairy man, and although I love him just the way he is, I do like it when he shaves below, no more pubes in the way lol

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

there is some parts to a man that should be hairy ie legs,arm,armpits(eew) but i really like it when he shaves for me, although its once in a blue moon when it happens but im a firm believer that if a woman keeps herself tidy then its only fair a man does too

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I do like my men to be manly, and that means lots of body hair! My fella is hairy in all the right places... a bit on his chest and a yummy treasure trail from his belly button. He's very good about keeping trimmed because he absolutely loves oral and knows I'll lavish more attention on his cock and balls if they're all nice and smooth!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think it's funny when you see a really hairy bear guy who has completely bare genitals. There was a guy on sexcetera like that and it just looked so odd!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

I think it's funny when you see a really hairy bear guy who has completely bare genitals. There was a guy on sexcetera like that and it just looked so odd!

Oh god, no I think that would be weird alright. Although really hairy bear guys wouldn't be my style anyway :)

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Morning silverado, glad to see you took me at my word, oh by the way is that a gun you have there or are you pleased to see me?

Tallboy

tronic [sign in to see picture]

Women of the OA - follicular advice needed!

I got a massive viking/taliban beard on the go at the moment, sort of an experiment. It's not reached its full majesty yet, and is distressingly coppery coloured as it grows out. I have a hunch this is offputting for the OH, though I am clutching at straws, She says she doesn't mind it.

Question is: Beard - stay or go? Or halfway - i could whack it back to designer stubble to retain my arty sensibilities.

Hmmm, what to do. Sod it - get waxed all over like a pallid white seal! let's do it!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I don't like beards on men personally - they are too tickly and scratchy - not good for kissing!

I like men with shaved faces and shaved pubic areas and shaved balls. I think I'd quite like shaved underarms too - tickly, naked cuddles aren't always fun though maybe it'd look odd.

For me, I shave every where from the neck down....well I don't shave *everywhere* I just make sure I'm hairless everywhere!

I do have a little cute blondie trail on my lower stomach but nothing really visible!

Axx

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Personally, I don't really like men to be clean shaven (I did when I was younger but my tastes have changed).

Every man I know has slightly different colour facial hair to their head hair & if she's not bothered by the fact that you have a beard I very much doubt that the colour makes a blind bit of difference to her.

Definitely prefer hubby with anything between heavy stubble and a full beard.

Not bothered either way about bodily hair on men but do like running my fingers through hubby's chest hair

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Am not a beard lover either, altho quite like a bit of designer-y stubble, altho like AdnaW has said, its not good for kissing, the red chin look the next day is never good....

I like men to have a nice amount of chest hair and all the usual man-ly places, altho I do like neatly trimmed pubes and shaved balls and am more than partial to a nice shaved head, well a grade 1 type so its nicely fuzzy to stroke, haha! In fact a man with hair on his head seems odd to me now....

As for me, I shave it all off, much nicer...

tronic [sign in to see picture]

I used to have a shaved head when I was younger but it used to make people cross the road so I let it grow back to a more normal length. I'm off to Greece in a few weeks so I might give it a number 1 then to get a bit of sun on the scalp.. hmm..

For now the beard shall stay. I will try to have a talk to her and see if she really minds or not or if she's trying not to hurt my feelings or somesuch.

Thanks for the thought folks! :)

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I know what you mean Tronic, my man looks like a "bruiser" cos he's well built with a shaved head, but he's really not, those damn stereotypes again, altho does come in handy when dodgy types are about, cos he looks so mean... haha!

If she's said she likes it, then I suppose she must, there are many men in the world with beards who have partners after all, so lots of ladies must like it

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

If she's said she likes it, then I suppose she must, there are many men in the world with beards who have partners after all, so lots of ladies must like it

Yep yep! I didn't realise I was a minority by prefering lovely rugged hairy men... you don't know what you're missing out on. - once you get past the first couple of days there's no stubble rash because all the ends of the hairs round off.

two words:

mmmmmmmmm Aragorn

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I have tosay imnot bothered by hair in any shape or form. For me personally Ilike tobe clean shaved down below and if i had the money I would have electrosisbut will have to make do with shaving and disliking the few days after of trying to hide me secretly scratching my crotch. Ido love a man with a hairy bum though..... my OHs looks like a nice firmripe peach and is just so biteable! =P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.