FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Masturbation - is this unusual?

titania [sign in to see picture]

I've searchd the forums and couldn't find a likely looking thread for this so apologies if I overlooked it.

Over the years, I've got the impression that the way I masturbate isn't all that common and I'd love to know how many other women do the same. So here goes...

Basically, I lie on my front with my hands between my legs and kind of wriggle rythmically and increasingly energetically until I come. I can do it naked although I find it works best if I'm wearing something that I can rub against myself. I believe the orgasm I have this way is clitoral. it feels quite different to the orgasms I have through penetrative sex and there is an obvious peak and release.

I can remember doing this as young as five years old, although obviously I had no idea what I was doing, I just knew that if felt nice :0) When I was 14 I found out what masturbation was and realised I had been doing it for years!

The upside of this is that I have always been able to masturbate myself to orgasm fairly easily and quickly. The downside is that I have not (so far) succeeded in masturbating any other way which makes it difficult for me to give tips to my OH, although oddly he can make me come using his fingers or a vibrator inside me. Its a bit frustrating that direct clitoral stimulation with fingers/tongue/vibrator has never worked for me.

So, anyone else masturbate this way or had similar experiences?

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.