• What toy would you refuse if give as a present?

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

Ok didnt find this on the search so...

had a dream last night that the OH was giving me the what for with a massive strap-on woke up in a cold sweat .. so the conversation this morning over breakfast went along the lines of "babes you know we sad we would try more toys and stuff well can we exclude strap-ons from that list" .. she raised her eyebrows "and said "yeh no problem as long as you take nipple clamps off yours"

so to wrap up LH if my OH orders a strap-on it aint for me and you and if it is i might ask for a refund lol

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

I've always been taught to accept all presents graciously.

If it was an expected present or something that had been discussed, I'd be onto it at the first opportunity.

If it was something unexpected and a bit "out there" I'd look at it with my partner and have a chat about why he got it for me. From there, I would either give it a go or ask him to get it refunded.

This is why communication is so important in a relationship. If something is a surprise, it should be perfect. If you receive a present from a lover that makes you go "whoah", then it's time to have a wee talk I think. Having said that, I think sometimes we need a small push and to have our boundaries expanded, so it might not turn out to be a bad thing. It's good that you and your OH have a "no" list jav_ski.

m3nf [sign in to see picture]

The only toy i wouldn't give is a second hand one :) But other than that i honestly could not there would not be one i would not choice. Sex dolls i personal find one that seems less if any.

PPB [sign in to see picture]

Apart from things to review from LH I have NEVER received a sex toy as a present

I have bought sex toys for gifts but never once actually had one bought and presented to me as a gift if you like.

or had anything bought off my WL either!

How sad!

PPB

x

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I'm actually struggling to think of any toys which I wouldnt at least try. I might be perhaps put off from some of the anal toys, although I'd probably try it at least once before deciding I dont like it and confining it to the bottom of the drawer. I might be hesitant if my boyfriend gave me a really large toy, although that would be more a case of not thinking I could get it inside rather than I dont want it.

I'm not really into bondage, although I'm willing to expand my horizons. While it seems strange and alien to me right now, I admit that I might try it and really like it. As long as it's not intended to cause large amounts of pain, I'd be fine with it (or just use it on my boyfriend instead ;) )

Firecracker [sign in to see picture]

Like m3nf, I would def not accept anything secondhand, other than that I would say anything akin to medical items such as speculums, I have spent too long using them professionally to see them as remotely sexual!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Depends who its from!

"No thank you creepy lady at the bus stop... I think you should keep hold of that for someone special."

I don't think I'd be too happy with a present designed to go in me.. not my thing.

Or I'd be unhappy with one of those presents thats actually for the OH... Although I have had lingerie for my birthday... well not for me exactly.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

hmm i think i would try most things, if it came from a close friend or a partner ect,

again like others have said i wouldnt use anyhting second hand. and i wouldnt probably use any of the massive anal toys, (like the three bangs)

WandA wrote:

Depends who its from!

"No thank you creepy lady at the bus stop... I think you should keep hold of that for someone special."

I don't think I'd be too happy with a present designed to go in me.. not my thing.

Or I'd be unhappy with one of those presents thats actually for the OH... Although I have had lingerie for my birthday... well not for me exactly.

As weird as it might be depending on who's giving it to you, I'd never turn down free sex toys! :D

Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]

I can't think of a present I wouldn't want! If I got a giant butt plug I might be a bit greaked out, but I'd certainly give ita shot! Maybe something that involves a clip and my penis/balls, but I've never seen a toy like that (*phew*).

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

Disco Dave wrote:

I can't think of a present I wouldn't want! If I got a giant butt plug I might be a bit greaked out, but I'd certainly give ita shot! Maybe something that involves a clip and my penis/balls, but I've never seen a toy like that (*phew*).

you obviously havent done enough searching!!

Firecracker wrote:

Like m3nf, I would def not accept anything secondhand, other than that I would say anything akin to medical items such as speculums, I have spent too long using them professionally to see them as remotely sexual!

ive never worked in a medical profession and these still arent my thing!! x

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

wow you know reading the answers i'm thinking maybe i am beng obtuse and should loosen up !

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

As weird as it might be depending on who's giving it to you, I'd never turn down free sex toys! :D

I'm with Ecksvie on this one.... I'm so up for anything that I wouldn't turn anything down!! :)

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, I think anything medical-fetishy would be a no-no for me. In fact, there are probably lots of things that would get a gut "no" reaction from me...

Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]

poppy904 - oh dear you have me scared now :o Do I want to know more?

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

Some of the massive anal toys I'd say no to and I'd also have to turn away cock rings as I have mountains of them now. And are we limiting this to toys from LH or can we talk about those from elsewhere? Stuff from other shops I'd not want would include CBT related toys and penis plugs.

Jimbo J [sign in to see picture]

I would try most toys the only thing I can think of that I don't like is a sex doll as they just creep me out, ecspecially the really expensive articulated ones I once saw on LH. I doubt my OH would ever buy me one though.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

Probably an anal sex toy because of two reaons. 1. I don't do anal sex and 2. I feel it' s a personal thing and if I ever do decide to do it I would want to do it privately, whether my boyfriend was involved or not.

To those who say no to the medical fetish stuff, what if it was something for you to use on your partner rather than the other way around, or perhaps a nurse costume, something like that?

If it was your partner who gave you that, would you still say no?

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

Disco Dave wrote:

poppy904 - oh dear you have me scared now :o Do I want to know more?

im just saying that im sure you can find ANYTHING. if 1 person in the world admits to having a fetish to it then that means there is a market!!! x

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.