£1.19 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Cum in the Ass

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Not cum, but the day after my wife fists me I can end up with very wet pants with all the lube that can run out.

DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

I think it’s all down to choice, but here is a cautionary tale; I once had sex before work with my other half and he came in my ass, but I didn’t have time to totally get rid of it all before work, so I went in and half way through my shift, I needed to expel gas so I did. Little did I know it was more than just gas that came out! I rushed to the toilets, pulled my boxers down and there it was! All his cum in my boxers!! I had to ditch the boxers in the bin, wash best I could then do the rest of my shift commando haha! Never again!

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

First time I was allowed in my wife's bum last night, and as per a conversation a few months ago I pulled out and so came all over her buttocks. She asked me why I did that and didn't remember telling me not to cum in her bum.

Invitation accepted!

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

My wife enjoys me coming in her ass a lot! :-)

SuperHigg [sign in to see picture]

My other half can't take it for long enough for me to cum in her ass but she said she really wants me too so that's awesome for me, think as long as she is ok with you doing it then fill her up man lol

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

SuperHigg wrote:

My other half can't take it for long enough for me to cum in her ass but she said she really wants me too so that's awesome for me, think as long as she is ok with you doing it then fill her up man lol

Try a "fisting lube" forget the name, they're very good and may make it easier it also does not dry out https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32336
    DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

SuperHigg wrote:

Try a "fisting lube" forget the name, they're very good and may make it easier it also does not dry out https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32336

Agreed, the name is slightly off putting but this stuff WORKS for anal

x

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

I like it :) I've never had a problem with it coming out of me unexpectedly :')

As for mess, I'm already lubed up and I hate the feeling of lube/any wetness anywhere in my underwear (Unless it's building to sex), so I'd always go clean up after anyway

Pssyche81 [sign in to see picture]

I don't find it an issue to be honest. I once had multiple orgasms through anal.
    It is weird going to the loo after but none more that vaginal I think

Phoebe Buffay-The legend Of All Phalanges [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

It is a personal choice and entirely up to you guys, however I notice no one has mentioned the potential downside to cumming inside the ass....

It is going to want to come back out. Yeah it can potentially just get absorbed (The gut will absorb the fluid) and what remains will pass next time you go to the toilet, but if there is a lot, or moderate amount, I have to say....go try to empty it out immediately afterwards, otherwise you forget it is there, or fall asleep and then that urge to pass wind sneaks up on you and....

"oh there's your cum" lol you cracked me up mate!! XD made my day!!

oh...so there's your cum....in my pants! :D

Just sayin! It aint all flowers and poetry when it comes to bum love....Could be funny though! :P

DavidB1986 wrote:

LOL fluffs... Such a way with words, but it's the truth!

Mr&MrsTickle wrote:

much prefer he pulled out and cummed on my bum or chest

loopyfranky [sign in to see picture]

we have more recently experimented with anal, my hubs has come inside me and on my arse. i found it quite a turn on x

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

SuperHigg wrote:

Just buying now for me and her. TA

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Yes I enjoy it when he comes inside of me

gbag [sign in to see picture]

We have only had successful anal sex the once and he was in such a flow the couldn't stop and did fun in my ass. To be honest it wasn't that bad of a clean up but we haven't been back to it since.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.