£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Cum in the Ass

Tink_sixes [sign in to see picture]

Got to admit I read this thread out of curiosity, as me and the OH have only just found bum fun and are working up to me taking him. It's great to see such honest candid replys!

Personally I wouldn't mind, I would like to try both and see what works.

The OH said no, would have to be out. But I have planted the seed! lol

Dirtyfarmer [sign in to see picture]

Any tips/ideas to help in making the exit process smoother?

I almost always cum in her ass and we both love it, so it's going to continue. But it's come to the point where the evening sex is not anal, to prevent nightly surprises. So it's morning sex or daytime for anal cumming.

She has to go very frequently for the first hour or so and then fairly frequently and at short notice to avoid unwelcome surprises. seems to go on for 4-8 hours.

I saw somebody mention sitting a little while to get most out as soon as possible, but I think she does that already.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

I don't really mind it. However haven't done it in a very long time x

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

For those ladies who dont like it up there, you could always get a shower shot and have a quick rinse out after.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

If you are going to do it bareback then why shouldn't your man cum there? As long as he washes his cock afterwards before it goes anywhere else, later. If it's all too messy, use a condom.

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

It's difficult as a guy to have this for safety reasons. I had one regular guy some years ago and we only saw each other and we both were tested for STDs. He used to have me bareback all the time and cum inside me which I absolutely loved. Unfortunately it eventually got too difficult to see each other and I haven't had it bareback in years. I'd love to find another regular partner to cum inside me!!

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

M777, I don't think it matters male or female, everyone should be careful.

Personally, I have only ever done this with regular partners and they all wanted me to come in them so they could feel the ejaculation and throbbing afterwards.

They have always popped to the loo shortly after to wash and wipe away dribbles.

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

Always wanted to do this. Unfortunately it’s not on the cards. :(

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

With a previous gf, we didn't even discuss it. She once asked me if there was anything else I'd like to try in sex. The obvious answer was anal, she was already well versed in it and didn't need much preparation! I came in her first time, and every time after. No complaints and it felt so good and so dirty.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Always cum in her bum, why not?

chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves me to cum inside her ass, she says she likes the way my old fella throbs hard and gets slightly fatter as I cum. I've had guys use my bum on several occasions and I must say I can feel the throbbing as they cum. Niether of us had any problems containing it overnight. I've seen many guys unload up her and she is always smiling.

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

chisel wrote:

My wife loves me to cum inside her ass, she says she likes the way my old fella throbs hard and gets slightly fatter as I cum. I've had guys use my bum on several occasions and I must say I can feel the throbbing as they cum. Niether of us had any problems containing it overnight. I've seen many guys unload up her and she is always smiling.

I've noticed the same chisel, I love my husband to cum as deep as he can get in my ass as I can feel everything! I can feel him swell and throb and the cum filling me up - its amazing!

I've also never had a probelm with it coming out afterwards, it runs out of my pussy much quicker than my ass.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Mr&MrsA75 wrote:

it runs out of my pussy much quicker than my ass.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I've done it once with wife and she is so not keen.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty new to bumFun... I like the feeling of him coming there, but like many others, it's the coming out later I don't like - it always makes me feel like I need the loo...almost like an enema!

Andila [sign in to see picture]

Not to sound crass, but it's amazing going in but coming out...not so much! Lol.

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Hot discussions. My wife loves the feeling of me pumping in her virgina when I come, but has stated she doesn't like the thought of me cumming in her arse. We haven't got to proper anal yet, but that might well swing her thinking.

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

I like it and also like it when he pulls out cums over my bum then pushes it back inside my arse.

Never had trouble it coming out lol

Jacko112 [sign in to see picture]

Always cum in her ass, quick trip to the loo afterwards to clean up & it’s sorted

Eymd_ [sign in to see picture]

Well, since I'm a woman who gets a lot of cum in her ass.. YES!

Although I have had trouble with it not coming out. I love it when the guy cums in my ass AND when he pulls out and cums on me or in my other holes.

I would though recomend talking to your partner before you do anything because she/he mmight not like it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.