99p Next Day delivery - order by 6pm!
  1. He can't ejaculate

    Loveitrough [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 30
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2010

    My wonderful loving husband has lost the ability to ejaculate and it's really getting him down. He's always had problems with it but now it's getting worse and he can't cum with me in anyway at all.

    He says he thinks it's a sensation thing (I keep more than on top of my pelvic floor exercises so not sure it's me that's the problem)

    What can I do to help him and what can he do to help himself?

    Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 437
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2014

    I agree with the previous post.I think he should see a doctor.

    LilHorror [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 843
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2014

    Yea so do I. There could be any number of things preventing it. The only way to get a stright answer would be from the Doc :) xx

    BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 16 May 2008

    Can he ejaculate when he masterbates? If he struggles when havng sex it may be performance anxiety type stuff...


    Jazzam [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 253
    • Joined: 14 Apr 2009

    May also be death grip if he can when masterbating but not during sex. It's a really common problem - men get so used to the strength, grip and speed of their hand they find it difficult to come with the weaker sensations provided during sex. It's solved simply by not masterbating and eventually the feeling for sensations should return x

    If he can't ejaculate at all, definitely see a doctor could be a problem and best to rule it out xx

    Jazzam [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 253
    • Joined: 14 Apr 2009

    Damn my auto-correct why does it think that's a word......

    Seaside Secret [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 9 May 2010

    As others have said if it's during sex is consider other options until the the sensation returned. But if it's nothing at all I'd see a doctor!

    lj101 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 149
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2013

    If he's comfortable with the the idea, try a prostate massage while gently licking and kissing.. That is if he CAN ejaculate with masturbation. This could lead to a satisfying, earth shattering end result.
    In the case of no ejaculation at all, I concur with the others here. A doctor is totally the way forward.

    Good luck to you both

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.