£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Best Sex positions to make her orgasm

Boaso [sign in to see picture]

Her lying on her front, and you take her from behind. For girls who 'claim' not to be able to cum from sex, this one always seems to work, in my experience.

Red Lightning [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend has told me her most intense orgasm is during anal when she's lying on her back with a couple pillows under her bum, and using a rabbit. She finds this a bit painful though as my penis is a bit too girthy and she's never done any anal play with anyone else, but I think she finds it a turn on knowing that it's me who's her first. I think the pleasure outweighs the pain. We've done this a few times now and each time delivers a more intense orgasm.

I think the key is finding out what really turns her on and trying to incorporate that somehow. Don't be afraid to ask her what she likes and experiment and push boundaries. If you keep doing the same thing every time, it can become a bit stale, but make sure you're both comfortable with what you're doing.

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

Deep stick ... every time .. oral does the trick but sometimes she just wants to much and I can't keep going as long as she would like .....

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Boaso wrote:

Her lying on her front, and you take her from behind. For girls who 'claim' not to be able to cum from sex, this one always seems to work, in my experience.

It's not a 'claim'. 80% of women cannot come from intercourse regularly, if at all. Many of those who can also need some other type of stimulation at the same time (nipples, clitoris, anal) etc.

NatandTom wrote:

Boaso wrote:

It's not a 'claim'. 80% of women cannot come from intercourse regularly, if at all. Many of those who can also need some other type of stimulation at the same time (nipples, clitoris, anal) etc.

Statistics don't say much about individuals, to be fair

I'd also question the validity of the figures there, as it seems as it seems people lump in those who can never achieve orgasm through intercourse with those who do not always. The number of women cannot cannot achieve orgasm during sex is around 5%,

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

On top usually or with a vibe during missionary

Dirtywife [sign in to see picture]

If a woman is going to come from penetration it's most likely to be in any position that stimulates the front of her vagina. I have my best orgasms from g spot stimulation so lying flat on my front with him lying on top of me is the best for this. Or with missionary, is have to lift my legs and wrap them around his waist or higher to get the angle right. I can't go on top, it hurts.

nicky_tps [sign in to see picture]

between her legs using one of her big toys if I'm lucky

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

Sadly I can't orgasm from penetration alone, I really wish I could and it's not like OH is lacking in equipment.

Closest we ever "came" was with me sat on his lap grinding against him, it was most likely clit stim that did it though.

Phil42 [sign in to see picture]

I want to say there is one position but in truth, the position is probably less important for my OH.
    The build up is what delivers the goods for her.
    I would say we normally start off with something sensual and there is a natural progression to toys.
    From there, on occasion, either she will bring herself to orgasm with my help or i will...
    ...at either of these points either doggy style or on her back, legs over my shoulders, with me physically lifting her bum off the bed (slightly changes the angle), produces a sucession of orgasms quite rapidly.
    Which is good as i have been known to get a touch over excited. Lol!

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

My OH always orgasms easiest sat on top. I prefer this position too as I can play with her cute pert boobs! Sometimes she plays with herself too which seems to give her even bigger and louder orgasms!

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Doggy, and a position we don't know the name of - but basically start missionary and then she lifts her legs up and tucks them under my arms (think like frogs legs!)

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

69!!!! Oral and using his s fingers and it's sheet change time 😂

Doggy for penetration, literally makes me orgasm over and over 🙌

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Another who can't climax from penetration..how ever I get pretty close by sitting on his thigh with a leg either side.. almost like reverse cowgirl.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Our favourite position is she lays flat on her stomach and then while she has her legs together you enter her from behind, it gets extremely deep and you can penetrate hard and fast which seems to work really well.

NaughtyPip [sign in to see picture]

Cow girl simples

Sexytime8283 [sign in to see picture]

Oral to start, followed by doggy / OH on her back with her legs up over my shoulders

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.