£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Question for bisexual members

    1251368988
    Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2009

    Straight lines as gay, straight and bi are inaccurate at best. I don't really believe in labelling people as anything for their sexuality, however the Kinsey scale is quite accurate in that it goes by degrees: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

    But I still think it's about as useful as the BMI index is for determining someone's ideal weight :)

    1251384135
    seza100 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2009

    thanks dave.......hope your ok?

    1251384135
    seza100 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2009

    thanks dave.......hope your ok?

    1251384523
    Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2009

    Hm? I'm fine :) Having an ok day! And yourself?

    1251385014
    seza100 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2009

    oh im doing away just fine dave,thanks x

    1251385529
    Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2009

    Good to hear :D

    Hehe this is very off topic, my apologies to everyone else in this thread :P

    1251390188
    danni.yelly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2006

    I myself fancy men and women but I couldn't go out with a girl.

    My honest reason why is because I would miss the cock too much! x

    1251390799
    seza100 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2009

    i dont think i could go out with a girl long term but i would love to have sex with one now and again,i find myself drawn to women just as much as i am to men.

    1251403146
    lickityclit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 31
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2008

    I've had bi experiences as part of 3-somes but never been with a woman 1 on 1 and don't think I'd want to. Like Danni, I know I'd miss cock too much lol.

    I find women attractive but wouldn't want a relationship with one.

    1251551416
    MissHoneyBunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2009

    im attracted to both men and women but with women it's sex only...i've only ever had straight relationships and it's gonna stay that way.

    1254241615
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 736
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    I find myself sexually attracted to both men and women, but when it comes to relationships I only want men. I have never had sex with a woman, though I have kissed a couple of women. I told my current bf straight away when we met because I wanted to make it absolutley clear that it wasn't a joke. My ex thought I was joking for ages but I thought he knew I meant it. When he realised I really was bi he didn't speak to me for ages.

    My current fella is fine with it as long as I don't run off with a woman, as he puts it lol. In fact its brilliant! He lets me borrow his porn and we can have lengthy discussions regarding sexy women together :)

    xx

    1254241800
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    I find myself sexually attracted to both men and women, but when it comes to relationships I only want men. I have never had sex with a woman, though I have kissed a couple of women. I told my current bf straight away when we met because I wanted to make it absolutley clear that it wasn't a joke. My ex thought I was joking for ages but I thought he knew I meant it. When he realised I really was bi he didn't speak to me for ages.

    My current fella is fine with it as long as I don't run off with a woman, as he puts it lol. In fact its brilliant! He lets me borrow his porn and we can have lengthy discussions regarding sexy women together :)

    xx

    Lol I know where you're coming from with the joke angle...There's long been a running "joke" among my friends about me being gay but then I had a relationship with a woman and somehow my friends didn't take that seriously! You can't win!

    1254277966
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 736
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    KittyPurry wrote:

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    I find myself sexually attracted to both men and women, but when it comes to relationships I only want men. I have never had sex with a woman, though I have kissed a couple of women. I told my current bf straight away when we met because I wanted to make it absolutley clear that it wasn't a joke. My ex thought I was joking for ages but I thought he knew I meant it. When he realised I really was bi he didn't speak to me for ages.

    My current fella is fine with it as long as I don't run off with a woman, as he puts it lol. In fact its brilliant! He lets me borrow his porn and we can have lengthy discussions regarding sexy women together :)

    xx

    Lol I know where you're coming from with the joke angle...There's long been a running "joke" among my friends about me being gay but then I had a relationship with a woman and somehow my friends didn't take that seriously! You can't win!

    Awww! You can't win, you're right. Sod your friends, you do what makes you happy KP!

    xx

    1254538643
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 442
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    KittyPurry wrote:

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    I find myself sexually attracted to both men and women, but when it comes to relationships I only want men. I have never had sex with a woman, though I have kissed a couple of women. I told my current bf straight away when we met because I wanted to make it absolutley clear that it wasn't a joke. My ex thought I was joking for ages but I thought he knew I meant it. When he realised I really was bi he didn't speak to me for ages.

    My current fella is fine with it as long as I don't run off with a woman, as he puts it lol. In fact its brilliant! He lets me borrow his porn and we can have lengthy discussions regarding sexy women together :)

    xx

    Lol I know where you're coming from with the joke angle...There's long been a running "joke" among my friends about me being gay but then I had a relationship with a woman and somehow my friends didn't take that seriously! You can't win!

    i find that alot of people seem to think gay people only want to be friends with other gay people. maybe it was easier for them to think you were joking rather that accept it and think about the fact they might lose a friend

    i know it seems an odd kind of logic, but thats the way most peoples mind works. x

    1254565418
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    See, the funniest thing about when I go out with my friends. They always end up bringing strangers along with them, like their work collegues, or people they half know, and I don't know them at all. So when we starting mucking about (because me and 2 of my friends are bi, we usually fool about and pretend to kiss eachother and talk about the hot woman with the endless legs etc) the "associates" really have no idea that we are bi! Lol! They either freak out and leave early, or they get involved with us thinking its all a joke, until they come up to one of my friends and say "that friend of yours is really fun! Is she always like that?" "well, she is bisexual, and we do always fool around like this" The expression on their faces is always such a picture! "uh, but, I thought you were all just having a laugh! OMG OMG! I let her feel my breasts! She was coming on to me the whole time!!"

    haha! I just never get bored with it! Young straight girls just never seem to understand that just because your playing around like that and even though you dont let things go too far, they still cringe at the thought of being felt up by someone who has a different sexual preference! Even though they would be fine with it if you were straight!

    Lol...I laugh because this has happened to me too! It's hilarious/tragic how narrow minded some people can be - just because I'm bi doesn't change anything about the fact that you were cupping my breasts!

    The people that really annoy me are the play-gays...by that I mean the girls that flirt with me in front of guys for attention and then as soon as the guys are gone they get all weird and push you away. Part of me thinks "shut up and enjoy it while it happens" but mostly I hate it because I don't know if I'm coming or going and I don't like feeling used.

    I've got a gay friend and she has a similar problem - two of our other friends got drunk and were grinding on and kissing her. The next day they were all flirty with the gay girl but behind her back they were saying how they felt uncomfortable with the whole thing and that they didn't like being come-on to by a lesbian - THEY STARTED IT!!!

    xxKPxx

    1254611079
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 442
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    why is getting a come-on by a lesbian any different than getting a come-on by a bloke? if you dont fancy them then you dont fancy them, no matter what their sex!! i think its their hang-ups about their own sexuality that does it. x

    1254658635
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    poppy904 wrote:

    why is getting a come-on by a lesbian any different than getting a come-on by a bloke? if you dont fancy them then you dont fancy them, no matter what their sex!! i think its their hang-ups about their own sexuality that does it. x

    EXACTLY! Another hilarious slice of homophobic nonsense is when guys freak out if they find out another guy is gay...they assume this means the gay guy will not only fancy them but will not be able to control himself and will try and jump them! The ignorance and egotism of this is just unbelievable!

    xxKPxx

    1254691646
    phil [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 110
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2009

    could not agree more. you took the words right out of my mouth

    1275937185
    TattooQueen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2008

    I used to be kind of like that, attracted to both sexes but could only actually have sex with men. But that was mainly due to I didnt know many women who were also interested in other women, but once I met a few who were it opened my mind to the possiblilties. I guess the main problem I had was actually meeting like minded people as all my friends are straight and some are uncomfortable with people who are Bi. But to be honest mate, it doesn't matter as long as your happy :-)

    1276020071
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Loves huni wrote:

    hmm interesting thread dont know why i hadnt noticed it earlier actually.. i like the term bi-curious, sums me up really.. ive never had a relationship with a woman and tbh dont think i could im stroppy enough when it comes to t.o.m. on my own nevermind having my partner comming on aswel :| hehe

    i love the safeness and secrity men provide, and i dno theres something more about men that makes me feel differently so to me my 'crush on women' is purely sexual, i dont know whether its come from watching porn - as there are some horrible guys out there in the porn industry (sorry but its true) not saying there arent also horrible fake women too but if you find the rught stuff i find women turn me on much more, t could also be that with me ex women were classed as cheating jst as much as men - even though i dont see it like that but hey, or i dno really but i just find women more... intreguing (sp) and very sexy! hmmm

    *rant over* lol xx

    I think cheating is cheating whether it's with a man or or with a woman ... if you do something behind your partner's back I don't think it matters who it's with, it's wrong.

    My partner says it's ok for me to play with women so I don't consider it cheating at all. I was gay before DD and my sex drive is in the very litteral sense of the work insatiable so he likes me to have extra sources of pleasure: an addition to the sex we have together not a replacement for it.

    I don't really know how he feels about men but I've never found another one that I wanted sexually. If I found another man I was attracted to I'd see what he thought but I really don't see it happening! As you say LH...women are so very sexy!

    xxKPxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.