• whats your fav boobs, bum, legs, etc? POLL!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Cock, broad shoulders :), a nice bum, soft skin, long hair (well kept), and eyes! The recurring theme for the (few) boyfrineds I had was long hair and fascinating eyes. Only seen my husband's penis though, and the broad shoulders are always a plus, as I like a well built bloke (yum yum :D). Essentially, physically I like a strong featured man, strength is a turn on, eyes are a turn on, otherwise I'm not to fussed and appreciate each person's assets individually as everyone has different things that make them attractive.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Rowan wrote:

Cock, broad shoulders :), a nice bum, soft skin, long hair (well kept), and eyes! The recurring theme for the (few) boyfrineds I had was long hair and fascinating eyes. Only seen my husband's penis though, and the broad shoulders are always a plus, as I like a well built bloke (yum yum :D). Essentially, physically I like a strong featured man, strength is a turn on, eyes are a turn on, otherwise I'm not to fussed and appreciate each person's assets individually as everyone has different things that make them attractive.

Okay Rowan. . . .I'll get a wig! ;-)

SG69 x

Oh SG! Irresistable ;) and a man that cooks and climbs too :) but can you fling a girl around?!

Rowan wrote:

Oh SG! Irresistable ;) and a man that cooks and climbs too :) but can you fling a girl around?!

If the girl requests flinging Rowan, she will be flung.

I do requests you see ;-)

SG69 x

*smiles sweetly and requests a fling *

Ach, I'm an old romantic at heart- a man must look like one and have a ravishing capacity. However, anyone that notices the small things or acts upon them sets my heart all a-flutter

Rowan wrote:

*smiles sweetly and requests a fling *

Ach, I'm an old romantic at heart- a man must look like one and have a ravishing capacity. However, anyone that notices the small things or acts upon them sets my heart all a-flutter

I'm an old romantic too! Nowt wrong with that Rowan

SG69 x

Thanks. There aren't many of us left :( My lovely man fashioned a comb from wire (for a party) for me earlier. Made me smile. Also made a mask -I was panicking about the notable lack thereof!

Rowan wrote:

Thanks. There aren't many of us left :( My lovely man fashioned a comb from wire (for a party) for me earlier. Made me smile. Also made a mask -I was panicking about the notable lack thereof!

Very nice of him girl! Ooo party? Who's party and what's the occasion? My turn to be nosey now ;-p

SG69 x

A friend's 21st. On a boat. A steampunk masqued event. I'm doing the food for it now lol. Going in a high necked ruffled blouse (yuck) semi-transparent; the corset goes over that, and a cheesecloth long skirt, nice stockings and knee high buckled, zip up boots; with leather gloves, an intricate metal mask (as of today). Nooo idea about hair or jacket. Have a few belts, a gun and a spanner lol

Rowan wrote:

A friend's 21st. On a boat. A steampunk masqued event. I'm doing the food for it now lol. Going in a high necked ruffled blouse (yuck) semi-transparent; the corset goes over that, and a cheesecloth long skirt, nice stockings and knee high buckled, zip up boots; with leather gloves, an intricate metal mask (as of today). Nooo idea about hair or jacket. Have a few belts, a gun and a spanner lol

Sounds good to me! Especially the stockings and boots bit! Is the gun a replica or toy one?

SG69 x

Replica. Tis that or the mini crossbow (mine)

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

im absolutely a boob man through and through, cant leave my wifes alone im playfully grabbing them any chance i get and when we go to bed i sleep cupping them and could stare at her naked boobs all day long, and its what im normally doing on a night shift at work lol

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I love a mans bum! My fella has a very sexy bum! On a woman I love boobs, and a good bum...and probably just the whole body in general! A nice curvy figure

x

talisman [sign in to see picture]

rowan and sg get a room lol only joking

sh4ag [sign in to see picture]

I love a nice firm round bum

talisman wrote:

rowan and sg get a room lol only joking

Don't even go there fella!

It was just a bit of friendly banter. No offence taken by the way and I know you were joking but your comments will just seed any gossip. Rowan is a very happily married girl!

SG69 (In Peace!)

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Interesting question. After much contemplation it has to be boobs in first place followed by bum with legs a somewhat distant third. My wife's boobs are not huge but they are wonderfully pert which I consider remarkable for a lady in her 50s. Likewise her bum is generous - which I like - and wonderfully self-supporting so I consider myself quadruply blessed 8-)

However, I think what really swings it for me is the sensitivity of her nipples - I just love the way she seems to melt as they are licked and sucked. That really does it for me.

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

Bums. Most definately for both of us

Belles

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Belle_djour wrote:

Bums. Most definately for both of us

Belles

Hmmm yep that bum'll do !!!

TB

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I love a mans bum but its eyes that do it for me.

About my self, I love my bum and i think it looks great in jeans, even if i say so myself :D

My OH loves my bum, boobs AND legs but im not sure which he would pick if it had to be one of the three....I think i would guess bum.....i'll have to ask when he comes home lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.