FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. whats your fav boobs, bum, legs, etc? POLL!

KinkyWolf [sign in to see picture]

Breasts and bum here. And legs. And face. Can't stand really skinny people though - there needs to be roundness there.

Slave Malcom [sign in to see picture]

I love My Mistresses breasts - so lovely and big and round and soft. Plus I love her bum too, and her legs. I can spend hours just kissing her legs all over.

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

Mr Vampyre-To-Be Is A Boobs, Butt, Leg Man

I Asked Him If He Could Only Keep One What Would It Be And He Kept Changing His Answer Every Five Minutes, It's A Good Job My Best Bits Are My Boobs Bum And Legs!

I Love Mens Chests And Little Pot Bellies, I Think They're Lovely! Nothing Like My Guys Eyes Either

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Got to be a sexy rounded just big enough arse, could I go for the whole package? If I were to make it sound like a M&S advert it'd be something like this.

Hips that stretch wide and high, birthing hips, that house two pert peachy cheeks that turn a reddend hue with gentle spanking etc... I've got no chance on them adverts! It's rubbish! Anyway, I like big thighs that glisten.. thats enough... Big thighs to go with big hips and a big rounded arse! A quite like small boobs with huge hips as I think it gives some type of innocence thats attractive. It's the height if femininity for me!

Well except for my joint favourite bit! I adore a lovely tight little pussy too!! How it looks, tastes, smells and feels (not too sure about how pussies can sound, bit too squidgy). I guess more of my physical attractions are more mentally based than I thought!

Can I just choose lower torso to knees?

sultry4gals [sign in to see picture]

my bloke is a bum guy and im a tits girl lol

mimiaow [sign in to see picture]

Haha, good question and there are some really funny answers on this thread! I think I'm more of a legs gal; I'm a total puppy-dog for really long legs :) I suppose the butt comes in nicely here, but it would have to mainly be that!

needmore [sign in to see picture]

Hands for me...............................................................................ok i lied.....breasts.

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

aww, needmore, you tried so hard not to listen to your natural draw to breasts, hehe ^_^

You want the breasts, you needs the breasts, mmm, yummy ;) hehe

x x x x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

No hesitation here whatsoever- Give me a woman (not skinny), over 40, with a good ass on her, one you can spank and it doesn't easily mark, one you can pinch an inch of flesh on, one you can literally bury your face into and give it the rimming of all rimmings, one you can hear the slap of your flesh on when doing it doggy style, one you can feel baring down on you when she's on top, you know, a real proper arse with a bit of weight behind it. Oh and I'll have a good pair of tits to go with that please!

Other arses are available. . .

SG69

shooter [sign in to see picture]

mine are a nice pair of legs and pert bum long hair

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

i def think my blokes a boob man, and the bigger the better im guessing aswell! lol he dont leave mine alone, evenw hen were watching tv lol.

hmmm for me i do like a blokes eyes, and nice shoulders but i do also tend to look at a blokes arse :P

Dxx

angelarwen [sign in to see picture]

I don't really know about what my OH likes best, but I'm majorly into his bum (add your own amusing jokes about my wording here!). I also have an odd thing for his back, find it really sexy. And his hands are lovely.

As I'm also drawn to the ladies, I suppose I'm a boob girl too, not massive though.

subby [sign in to see picture]

Thighs and bum..

Emma37 [sign in to see picture]

On women I luv a curvy figure I'm a size 18 so big boobs and big bum, on my fella I would have to say Legs and bum and Penis ;-)

bbn [sign in to see picture]

For me the curve / rounding of breasts and bums shaping down into the cleavage - light and shadow - a beckoning. I guess this is why I like underwear that shows off bums and boobs well - the glimpse of a well trimmed pussy and the hint of lips - mmmmm (Also like to see the hint of penis shapes through underwear on men).

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

bums are my weakness gr xxx <3

HottyBotty [sign in to see picture]

Without a doubt, for me it is eyes and neck closely followed by lovely legs and a nice bottom.

HottyBotty, I thought you'd have gone straight for the bum here!

And I thought I had you sussed out!

SG69 x

MmeKitty [sign in to see picture]

Geekiness followed by crumpledness-I like my men looking slightly used, shiny pretty things in their twenties have never done it for me not even when I was a teenager. And brown hair. I've never been an admirer of bums/chests/whatever they're nice and everything but geeky brains win out for me.

Mmekitty. . . .E=MC squared! tee hee

SG69 x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.