£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. whats your fav boobs, bum, legs, etc? POLL!

loverNotaDancer [sign in to see picture]

My OH is lovely all over but her bum is beautiful. Love to stroke it when she's getting dressed.....

unfulfilled [sign in to see picture]

cheer_up wrote:

My biggest one is actually sense of humour. A guy could be the most incredible-looking bloke in the world, but if he didn't make me laugh he'd have no chance whatsoever.

Physically, I think eyes, smile and forearms. Being taller than me would be nice, too.

I definitely second this! I thought perhaps I was a bit odd for having a thing for nice hands and forearms but apparently not

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

unfulfilled wrote:

I definitely second this! I thought perhaps I was a bit odd for having a thing for nice hands and forearms but apparently not

I was once told by a female friend that I had nice hands. At the time, it seemed like a backhanded comment -- as if she had been desperately trying to think of something that she liked and had to settle for hands. Perhaps I should re-assess that!

unfulfilled [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

unfulfilled wrote:

I was once told by a female friend that I had nice hands. At the time, it seemed like a backhanded comment -- as if she had been desperately trying to think of something that she liked and had to settle for hands. Perhaps I should re-assess that!

I think perhaps you should. Especially if you were not clear where she might be imagining those hands!

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

unfulfilled wrote:

You definitely should. Not many guys have nice hands - you should be proud of them!

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

unfulfilled wrote:

I think perhaps you should. Especially if you were not clear where she might be imagining those hands!

cheer_up wrote:

You definitely should. Not many guys have nice hands - you should be proud of them!

Thanks! I'm much better at taking compliments these days.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

thereis nothing better than curvy female bum. But do like boobs as well, big nipples really turn me on. Can I choose two??

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

i like nice strong upper arms on a man or strong legs- thighs in particular!

xx

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

I love legs and bums! but really its the whole thing - the curves the shapes and the smile that makes the magic. A great body is nothing with a dull mind x

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

Of all things I tend to go for height. Love a tall guy.

Hands are good too, and chests.

And backs for some reason. Arses, legs.

Whatever really ;)

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Still legs bum then boobs i find it easier to stare at legs and bums without getting caught with my ninja skills!

MM loving the new pic x

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

For me, it's all about the face. Someone can have the nicest little bum, and the periest breasts, but if her face looks like mine, then i simply wont be atracted to her! Oh, and i do love a nice long kneck too.

Above all this of course, is her personality.

Bubblemagic [sign in to see picture]

I recently asked my Hubby which of my ample assets he liked best (boobs or bum), and he replied whichever way I was facing was his favourite!!! Not bad eh for 30 years of marriage!!!

Cam_whore_69 [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE hips on a guy,

Just the small area near the hip bone that runs down towards the groin,

grrrr really love it lol,

However thats at an intimate level usually, at a 1st glance its eyes that grasp me and a cute ass !!

bashmybishop [sign in to see picture]

i love nice legs in a short skirt that every so often gives a show of stockings

CheekySparky [sign in to see picture]

Hi one and all

I love all three on a woman:-

Bum... shapely... with seductive underwear on, or a dress with an open arse area

Boobs... more of a nipple man... love erect nipples

Legs... smooth and in nylons, topped with those perfect heels ot tight boots

got me all going now lol

naughty thoughts

Mac xxxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.