• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Men shaving their pubes

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Shave shaft, balls and towards the bum. Main bush area is very trimmed. Sadly I'm hairy, so shaving it all off would look silly. My bisexual side likes hairless men - wish I could look like that but accept I can't.

Wife doesn't like the connection between pre-pubescent bodies and being hair free. For me it's nothing to do with that but the look and feel. I've managed to get her as far as a Brazilian, so getting somewhere!

Paul Mycock [sign in to see picture]

BigInBerks wrote:

Wife doesn't like the connection between pre-pubescent bodies and being hair free.

Does she shave her arms? Her legs?

Paul Mycock wrote:

BigInBerks wrote:

Wife doesn't like the connection between pre-pubescent bodies and being hair free.

She certainly does! Good point - I'll try that as I continue to try and get her 'bald'

Philma45 [sign in to see picture]

I have shaved them all off at my wifes request a few years ago but since then she has decided that 'natural' is preferable. I like her trimmed but again it looks good with a nice bush.

capt [sign in to see picture]

Completely shaven balls, very short around shaft, but not quite fully hair free. Wife likes it as there's less stray hairs to offend her during oral, plus it emphasises length because the base isn't hidden in a mass of bushy pubes! Also, completely shaven balls are more sensitive in my opinion.

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

Partner trims it back fairly short but long enough that it still feels soft. I wouldn't like it stubbly and keeping it super smooth is a lot of effort. I am happy with how it is and so is he. He doesn't mind for me if I am hairy or smooth so for myself I tend to keep it trimmed short, again so it's soft.

Homeguy [sign in to see picture]

Completely shaven. Contemplating on whether to shave my legs too.

BigInBerks wrote:

Paul Mycock wrote:

BigInBerks wrote:

She certainly does! Good point - I'll try that as I continue to try and get her 'bald'

I need to respond to this - my wife went and got waxed without any prompting from me. Really quite the surprise (and I paid her back with plenty of oral...)

secret_scarlett [sign in to see picture]

I'd appreciate some advice if anyone can help...

My other half is really sloppy with his grooming routine downstairs.

I myself make sure I get a Brazilian every 4 weeks, not for him necessarily but for myself. It makes me feel sexy and i like the way i look / feel like that.

Now I have hinted in the past that he needs a trim and it has fallen on deaf ears. To the point where now I have stated outright that I would like him to trim and take care of himself abit more and he still isn't doing it?!?!

It frustrating me because I know he can do it as he does it very occasionally but he just says he doesn't get time to do it. Surely it can't take that long.

Sorry for the rant. Any ideas about what more I can do?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.