• Men shaving their pubes

Wrinkly [sign in to see picture]

I think it looks wierd when a man has his genitals shaved and then has a hairy belly just above. I have settled on trimming my scrotum with a hair trimmer to 6mm any shorter and it gets stubbly/scratchy, and I trim the pubic hair to about an inch. I also run the trimmers over my stomach and chest set at 8mm. I am fair haired and I think this looks ok and it is also easy to use cock rings and other toys without giving myself a Brazilian when I take them off.

Completely shaved I feel sweaty all the time round my balls.

sexcrazedbear [sign in to see picture]

I agree about the sweatiness but I've got used to it. There's no turning back for me since I've had laser hair removal to my legs, backside, underarms and genital area. The result is simply fabulously smooth skin, no more ingrowing hairs or razor burn pimples. I keep the belly hair trimmed neat and my OH thinks it looks better than the rather pappy look you get with a hairless belly and pale skin. I don't go in for much tanning.

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to use hair removal cream on my bits, I find it's less prickly when it starts to grow back.

There ain't no "grow-back" with laser.

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

Isn't laser removal a little costly tho? I would rather get rid of it permanently

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

All gone

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

I prefer it if my fella trims instead of fully shaves and I'm glad that he does trim I had an ex that didn't tr or shave and it's like yeah thanks I'd love to get a hair ball in my throat 😂🙈

furryfan646 [sign in to see picture]

My gf wants me to stay hair but I tend to shave off everything because it gets too long and anoys me.

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

Been a bit busy so currently got a bit of fuzz, got a weekend away coming up, so it will be all off by Friday.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

I started with shaft and balls,but have progressed to whole pubic area,i figure that if my wife goes the whole hog,it`s only fair that i do! Being totally smooth feels so good there`s no going back! Also,i don`t experience the sweating or itchiness that others mention.

Bespin [sign in to see picture]

Im not a particularly hairy person generally however I also, for some reason, get really annoyed with hair down there so it all has to go. I actually really like the feel especially if you can get nice feeling underwear. Serves as a very nice turn on that can stay with you for hours on end!

Yes of course. Everything worth having is expensive. Mine cost about £1.5k and started with a Groupon voucher at a studio in London's West End. My OH ditto. Best investment we ever made though. Sex (especially oral) with completely hairless, blemish free skin is simply fantastic and the visual results ate wonderful. Think of the money we'll save on waxing/sugaring which was never anywhere near as good.

Mihaly [sign in to see picture]

I'm single, and I've been using hair removal cream to keep myself completely smooth. Most women I date aren't particularly thrilled by it when they see me naked the first time. And I understand why. I appreciate body hair on a masculine male body too..

Body hair is one of the major secondary sex traits that differentiate men and women, and a marker of male sexual maturity. So anyone attracted to masculinity expects to see at least *some* body hair on a man who's a potential sex partner. His hair also holds his sweat and wicks it into the air from his skin. Much of a man's masculine odor including pheremones become much harder to detect if his hair is gone.

Men who are men shouldn't worry too much about their body hair, aside from trimming any bushy armpit hair he has, and also trimming his pubic hair. (But *not* removing it entirely!) Smooth balls are nice too. But that's all. Leave the chest hair, the happy trail, and the hair around your butthole. Just be sure it's clean if you'd like me to lick it!

I love the erotic contrast body hair provides, too. It projects youth and beauty, and draws men's sexual attention. It seems to make me more approachable. Without a doubt there's a huge swatch of the male population that identify as straight, yet experience a bisexual urge from time to time.

And it's an erotic contrast against a man with natural body hair.

Damn right I'm kinky [sign in to see picture]

I went through a period of shaving it all off but my wife didn't like it. It was a pain because it could be uncomfortable, plus my OH wasn't keen. I keep it trimmed though. I hate body hair, and she is gradually trimming hers. I wish she'd get rid it all though!

Arthur George [sign in to see picture]

Yes I shave cock , balls, anal area and to just under belly button and that's only for me !

As a regular masturbator I love the feel of skin and the actual ritual of soaping with a shave brush and then a Gillette razor is a bit like foreplay ( as a singleton that's as good as it gets I guess ! )

The last time I performed cunnilingus I had to endure pubic hairs in my mouth plus the fact it was almost impossible to visually enjoy her pussy lessened what I regard as one of the most erotic sex acts known to man

Dixie Normous [sign in to see picture]

Anyone de-hair their hoop?

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

It's personal preference. My OH trims everywhere whereas my ex didn't and embraced the bush!

Personally I love my OH all trimmed. I think he looks incredibly masculine doing so. He looks and smells amazing.

LilMissRachel [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend has shaved it all for years and I can't remember seeing him with hair down there. I think he shaves it about once a week and just says it feels better and is too itchy with any pubes.

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

I shave balls and cock.

It helps to get a good contact with E stim play, and make it look bigger lol!

Also I sometimes like to pump and it helps getting a good seal.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.