FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. ANY GAMERS

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

Have all major consoles but the favourite has to be the PS3, with BlackOps 1&2 being top of the favourite games list

chylly fox [sign in to see picture]

Just joined Steam if anyone wants to add me... chyllyphylly :)

Treated myself to a new game, instead of a sex toy.... Trials Evolution Gold, and I'm terribad lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yay I love this thread :-) FIFA 15 fanatic, forza amongst a few others. It's fifa that I'm addicted to. I was looking for a thread as I was blasting all night. Lol! I gubbed some poor soul 8-0 before I signed off. I'm going to be big headed I'm awesome at UT "I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH"

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh I forgot to add the console. excitement about the thread is my excuse! Xbox one in lounge and 360 in bedroom

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

RPG addict here, currently scouring through Batman Arkham Knight, just completed The Witcher Wild Hunt, preordered Deus Ex Mankind Divded and Uncharted A Thief's End.

Yep, I love videogames.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

*raises hand* PC gamer here! Blizzard nerd for the most part, play everything but Starcraft (which will likelybe changing soon since my partner wants to play it), would be happy to play with others since I mostly play alone but no way am I putting a real world ID up on Lovehoney haha :p

Only consoles we've stayed up to date with (for the most part) are the Nintendo ones. Still love my Pokemon and RPGs on the 3DS, love literally everything for the Wii U. Dipped out of the xbox life at the 360 and never got past the the PS2, will probably be getting a PS4 though for the Final Fantasy remakes among other exclusive games. I can get most of the games I like on PC though so consoles aren't a priority to me :)

I stayed faithful to consoles for the simple reason that being unemployed I had no means to keep up with new hardware for a PC, I preferred to buy one console and be fine for the next six or seven years than having to upgrade the hardware every two or three years, but my passion for games like Sim City et simila forces me to have at least a decent computer, or those games wouldn't work.

Also, Chemdraw requires very high specs out of a PC so... I need to buy a PC every now and then too.

FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

*raises hand* PC gamer here! Blizzard nerd for the most part

Recovering Diablo III addict here!

Never owned a console - PC action only. Only upgrade in the last 2 (or maybe even 3) years was a new hard disk because I was running out of space.

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

FlyingSmurf wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

*raises hand* PC gamer here! Blizzard nerd for the most part

Recovering Diablo III addict here!

I played Wow for 8 years but got carpel tunnel in both wrists which has almost stopped me playing any games now.

Still try alittle Diablo and just started on Heros of the Storm.

Secretty [sign in to see picture]

Feel a little more hardcore than most people here. :P My current passion is Bloodborne on PS4. Clocked at least 60 hours on that. I love Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 as well. I mostly play PC, but my girlfriend recently bought me the PS4 so currently playing the hell out of that.

I play WoWish. Just do raids nowadays as most the content is just the same old grindfest. Also adore games like XCom, FTL and the Mass Effect series.

Very excited for Dark Souls III and XCom 2 that were announced at E3. Need the next year to go quick so I can play them!

steveyg85 [sign in to see picture]

Counting down to Fallout 4....big 70+ hour gap to fill since there are only so many times I can play Skyrim!

TangledLover [sign in to see picture]

I am currently hooked on Elite dangerous and probably put in far too many hours playing it. I have never really been into console gaming, I like to build my own PC'S and am always upgrading one part or another. Elite and the original Deus ex are my 2 favourite games.

Allurement [sign in to see picture]

PC Gamer here :D Also used to be a big fan of Blizzard Games: Diablo I, II and III. Warcraft TFT, WoW etc.

Really only play League of Legends and Hearthstone now :P

maverickuk1 [sign in to see picture]

Xbox gamer since first one ever launched would never go sony again after that.

I was playing Saints Row 4 the other day, the co-op mode with my boyfriend. And this happened.

http://imgur.com/FgNmEkH

The purple weapon made me think about LoveHoney. Don't know why...

TangledLover [sign in to see picture]

I'm trying to justify upgrading my PC to a new Skylake I7 processor and motherboard , for the kids to play Minecraft. Nothing to do with my games, honest!

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

TangledLover wrote:

I'm trying to justify upgrading my PC to a new Skylake I7 processor and motherboard , for the kids to play Minecraft. Nothing to do with my games, honest!

*coughAMDcough*

In other news,
    I HAVE A PC! I think I screamed this at you two weeks ago when it happened, but:
    I now has Steam, so twitter me for tag c:
    I tend to play Torchlight 2 on there that's multiplayer, and I'm seriously considering getting ARK :)

I also have Blizzard, so Hearthstone and Diablo 3.
    And FF XIV, but I'm on a US server.

Come play with me?!

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

I am a huge gamer...played many but always come back to world of warcraft by blizzard love Diablo too and guild wars and wildstar...i am a geek love rpg mainly xxx

CWGarrow92 [sign in to see picture]

Pc, love playing counter strike, WOT, games like that

naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]

pc. Haven and Hearth

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.