FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. ANY GAMERS

    1346515185
    MR WOODY [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2012

    kinkycop wrote:

    :)

    I have PS2,Gamecube,N64,Xbox360, PC

    games I play are the Hitman games! oblivion,condemned, fallout 3, and new vegas,just cause! red alert 3, resident evil 5.

    PS2, hitman deadly silent, psx silent hill,silent hill 2, silent hill 3, I need silent hill 4 and other ones. resident evil outbreak file 1 & 2, manhunt,metal gear soild 2 Substance, MGS 3 snake eater! PSX overblood 1 & 2, PSX C&C red alert & retaliation! PSX resident evil director's cut!! very rare and I picked up Alone in the dark the new nightmare!

    on the gamecube, I have resident evil rebirth, resident evil zero!, resident evil 3 & 4, Eternal darkness sanitys requiem. sims busted out

    On the N64 I have perfect dark!!! :D and goldeneye thats all oh turok range wars!

    PC, diablo 2 LOD, C&C Redalert 2 & yuri's revenge! and map making tools, resident evil 2

    and on the DS I have animal crossing and resident evil deady silence

    I do have afew more but I never play them

    I really used to love red alert at 1 time i was ranked 17th in the world on that (a long time ago lol) and yuris revenge was good, a shame for me that the c&c games on the 360 arent quite as good .

    1346515345
    MR WOODY [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2012

    Like the rainbow six series a lot, looking forward to the new game due out fairly soon.

    1346515429
    jenkat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 284
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2006

    MR WOODY wrote:

    OMG you guys really are a bunch of nerds, lol love it, some great games mentioned there by everyone, i like adventure games but they have to be really good for me to get into e.g. skyrim, dark souls and nearly completed darksiders 2 which is awesome.

    Also love my FPS games, i like COD ghost recon and battlefield on xbox, just a shame cod has so many whiny and annoying kids playing it who have nothing better to do than troll.

    Yeah I tend to stick to split screen with friends when I play CoD due to that reason...that and also I get pervy boys try and chat to me when they realise Im a girl gamer hahaha

    1346515547
    MR WOODY [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2012

    Its a great game if you can get on with a couple of mates and just mute up all the weirdos quickly lol .

    1346516377
    MR WOODY [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2012

    I think its called rainbow six patriots and i think its due out early next year.:)

    1346521011
    Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 10 Aug 2012

    I own somethinhg like 36 different consoles... and they all work... and I gaming rig PC.... which is constantly being tinkered with.

    1346522119
    kinkycop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 407
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    Yes Woody!! red alert 3 was a pile of...

    1346522558
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    Cat Lady wrote:

    Oh how is Oblivion? Heard good things about it but the only Elder Scrolls game I've played is Skyrim (still not finished, shamefully, because there is just so much to do!)

    I'll admit that, out of three TES games I've played, Morrowind is my favourite, followed by Skyrim. Skyrim's storyline is closer to the goodness that was Morrowind (and the finisher moves in Skyrim are so sexy! Hnnnnnnggg~ <3); in Oblivion, everything was just too black and white for my liking. :/ Skyrim and Morrowind have nice shades of grey (but not fifty) to their baddies, and the moral choices, etc.

    Despite that, Oblivion is great fun (and hey, Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean voice two of the characters :P) - but if you want to play more of the TES series, I would recommend Morrowind rather. :)

    But an amazing series so far are the Darksiders games (I & II)! :D I mean, really amazing! *ω* And the characters/attacks in them are badass and sexy too (especially when Death goes all reaper-y *swoons*)! ;D

    Ork wrote:

    Oh has anyone played fallout? Or any of the Rainbow six game's?

    I've played Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas; none of the earlier games, sadly. :( Out of those two, F:NV is by far my favourite - the moral choices weren't so black-and-white, and the NCR are badass! :D

    1346523351
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 942
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    Candied Citrus wrote:

    Cat Lady wrote:

    Oh how is Oblivion? Heard good things about it but the only Elder Scrolls game I've played is Skyrim (still not finished, shamefully, because there is just so much to do!)

    I'll admit that, out of three TES games I've played, Morrowind is my favourite, followed by Skyrim. Skyrim's storyline is closer to the goodness that was Morrowind (and the finisher moves in Skyrim are so sexy! Hnnnnnnggg~ <3); in Oblivion, everything was just too black and white for my liking. :/ Skyrim and Morrowind have nice shades of grey (but not fifty) to their baddies, and the moral choices, etc.

    Despite that, Oblivion is great fun (and hey, Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean voice two of the characters :P) - but if you want to play more of the TES series, I would recommend Morrowind rather. :)

    But an amazing series so far are the Darksiders games (I & II)! :D I mean, really amazing! *ω* And the characters/attacks in them are badass and sexy too (especially when Death goes all reaper-y *swoons*)! ;D

    Ork wrote:

    Oh has anyone played fallout? Or any of the Rainbow six game's?

    I've played Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas; none of the earlier games, sadly. :( Out of those two, F:NV is by far my favourite - the moral choices weren't so black-and-white, and the NCR are badass! :D

    Not played Skyrim yet (being cheap and waiting till a Bethesda mega sale! lol) but the thing which struck me so much about Oblivion is the score..it's just amazing and adds to the atmosphere SO much, town music 2 is my favourite..just so nice and relaxing and lovely to walk around Bravil to. Ohhh damn you I'm so gonna have to download Oblivion from my Steam acc now and install all the visual packs!

    FYI if anyone wishes to add me on steam, timmygcse

    1346523738
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    TTurtle wrote:

    Not played Skyrim yet (being cheap and waiting till a Bethesda mega sale! lol) but the thing which struck me so much about Oblivion is the score..it's just amazing and adds to the atmosphere SO much, town music 2 is my favourite..just so nice and relaxing and lovely to walk around Bravil to. Ohhh damn you I'm so gonna have to download Oblivion from my Steam acc now and install all the visual packs!

    FYI if anyone wishes to add me on steam, timmygcse

    The soundtrack for the games are amazing, but I'll say again that I think Morrowind had my favourite soundtrack. :P It's actually pretty nostalgic playing Skyrim, because quite a few of the pieces are ones from Morrowind, or have refrains/a few bars in them that were used in the Morrowind soundtrack.

    Le main theme of Morrowind, for people to enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRQ67mobRI :')

    One thing that I really loved in Oblivion was the Shivering Isles - they were amazing! :D So it's not like I hate the game. :3

    1346523830
    kinkycop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 407
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    Same here TT I've have'nt play Skyrim.... I buy it when its cheap!! or a year edition comes out like I did with obivion!

    I love Oblivion too! fallout3 and new vegas is very good to!! same engine as oblivion but without the nice trees and grass! and they added guns and new skins into the game etc!

    It be nice to encode the guns for fallout 3 into oblivion!

    since my internet is very very slow at 5kbps a sec I do what to download the add on in fallout vegas to include the sten gun!

    1346523979
    kinkycop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 407
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    Candied Citrus wrote:

    TTurtle wrote:

    Not played Skyrim yet (being cheap and waiting till a Bethesda mega sale! lol) but the thing which struck me so much about Oblivion is the score..it's just amazing and adds to the atmosphere SO much, town music 2 is my favourite..just so nice and relaxing and lovely to walk around Bravil to. Ohhh damn you I'm so gonna have to download Oblivion from my Steam acc now and install all the visual packs!

    FYI if anyone wishes to add me on steam, timmygcse

    The soundtrack for the games are amazing, but I'll say again that I think Morrowind had my favourite soundtrack. :P It's actually pretty nostalgic playing Skyrim, because quite a few of the pieces are ones from Morrowind, or have refrains/a few bars in them that were used in the Morrowind soundtrack.

    Le main theme of Morrowind, for people to enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRQ67mobRI :')

    One thing that I really loved in Oblivion was the Shivering Isles - they were amazing! :D So it's not like I hate the game. :3

    madgod!! I love the golden saints on the shivering Isles!!

    I even made a blond hair blue eyes sexy female on oblivion! she wear their golden armour!! but no hat to see that lovely golden blond hair!

    1346524398
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    kinkycop wrote:

    Same here TT I've have'nt play Skyrim.... I buy it when its cheap!! or a year edition comes out like I did with obivion!

    I love Oblivion too! fallout3 and new vegas is very good to!! same engine as oblivion but without the nice trees and grass! and they added guns and new skins into the game etc!

    It be nice to encode the guns for fallout 3 into oblivion!

    since my internet is very very slow at 5kbps a sec I do what to download the add on in fallout vegas to include the sten gun!

    I totally agree. :P I remember when I would play some Fallout, then start playing Oblivion again, I would be like, "Wait... Where are the guns?! D:" Ha ha! ^^

    And yes, Sheogorath ftw! >:D Entrails as skipping ropes for everybody, ha ha! ^^ But I have to admit the Dark Seducers were my favourite, although I always became the Duke/Duchess of Mania. :)

    1346525058
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    ok

    I have a 360, wii, DS, 3ds and my tablet

    3ds is broken and i need to send it off for repair. but mainly played kid icarus uprising, mario kart 7 and completed occarina of time

    DS: completeing pokemon games - diamond, black and hartgold. but have done both the zeldas and mario kart, professor layton, pheonix wright games

    andriod tablet, duke nukem 3d and bought mincraft pocket last night. apps like songpop and angry birds as well

    360: in the last 2 months ive completed (not 100%) red dead redemption and la noire. i dont play online though and im not too fussed about acheivements, if they seem fun to do i'll do them but if not it dosent really matter what with not being online. I have orange box to be getting on with, going to borrow lego batman and want a decent openworld or long game that's challenging so im saving up - thinking fallout new vegas ultimate ed, bioshocks or skyrim

    wii: not unpacked it since my move but it's been my main console since release. mainly play house of the dead returns (2 and 3) if i have nothing else but i've completed skyward sword and loads of other games. i traded in most of my collection the other week though.

    1346529373
    kinkycop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 407
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    I've play Duke nukem forever on the 360! I played for afew hours its a JOKE who ever made the plans for this game should be shot!

    Duke nukem on psx and Pc was the BEST!! and time to kill was good, land of the babes was a joke too!!!

    Doom & doom 2 are better then Duke Nukem!! Duke nukem was too a advanced engine from doom!!

    I personally made afew WADs myself, I put my police force's crest on the walls and people I hate on the walls! when I first did this I couldn't stop laughting!!

    1346529930
    AliMc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 593
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2011

    MR WOODY wrote:

    Are there any gamers out there, you dont have to be hardcore just what do you play and what machine do you play on.

    I have all major consoles but i love my xbox 360, mainly due to my mates on there.

    I like shooting games and puzzle games, i love a good challenge.

    I'm an xbox 360 gamer. I mostly like 3rd person games such as Fable, Assassin's Creed, Hitman and Splintercell, but I really enjoy Portal and Left 4 Dead too even though they're first person. Recently played Sniper Elite V2, that was pretty good. I really like the look of Watch Dogs which is coming out next year I think, and I'm so excited for the new Hitman game!

    1346533829
    kinkycop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 407
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    AliMC!! I sure your a resident evil fan and Hitman!

    1346533942
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    hitman can be played in browser for free now

    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/08/29/hitman-blood-money-hits-core-online-browser-gaming-service-watch-ads-for-free-game-time/

    1346534468
    kinkycop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 407
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2009

    my internet can't handle it takes 1hr to load a 5min youtube vid! everyone takes fast internet for granted! mind I was the same with mobile broadband! until I got pushed down to dial-up from a 2G mobile out in the rual area! still very slow internet is better then no internet!

    1346536621
    AliMc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 593
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2011

    kinkycop wrote:

    AliMC!! I sure your a resident evil fan and Hitman!

    I am a Resident Evil fan actually :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.