FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. ANY GAMERS

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my partner are smashing mario kart on the switch at the moment, as soon as the little ones are in bed we have been playing it till the early morning and it’s really not healthy for us or our sanity 😂

TurtleDuo [sign in to see picture]

We are both gamers with my partner starting to give role playing a go and loving it so far. Now we just need to change that to real life role playing

Witness01 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I am back on my fighting games at the moment with Mortal Kombat XL and Marvel VS Capcom.

Taking a small break from Overwatch, but still my choice of game

Am tempted by Injustice 2 - haven't played a fighting game for yeeeeears...

CookieMonster1 [sign in to see picture]

Very into gaming! Wish I had more time recently. I play on PC, particularly into fantasy RPGs (elder scrolls, witcher, KoA)

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Just pre-ordered god of war...because hitting stuff with big sticks is the new uzi 9mm...

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

I've recently been playing Dying Light - love it so far :D

MrL [sign in to see picture]

LittleMugs wrote:

One of my favourite games! Recently got back into to finish the side missions (3 more to go) and to start The Following expansion! Also great to see the developers adding new free content over the course of this year

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

MrL wrote:

LittleMugs wrote:

One of my favourite games! Recently got back into to finish the side missions (3 more to go) and to start The Following expansion! Also great to see the developers adding new free content over the course of this year

Yeah, I haven't even looked at The Following expansion yet, there's so much to do, it's gunna keep me going for ages. I liked Dead Island and was initially a bit sad the creators lost the rights and a bigger company were making the second one, but Dying Light is so much better that I'm okay with it now :P

TheRealKinkyKitty [sign in to see picture]

Hey, my first post and its typical I find a gaming thread yay haha

I play PC games, mostly I play eve online though (mmorpg can't believe no ones played it lol. 14 years and counting! ) I've played world of ranks, war planes, left for dead, killing floor oh geez there's been so many lol

My OH has xbox one and I play moto gp on that but he plays battlefront lol

I loved world of tanks, unlocked them all, Jeez! spent so much time in that game. Right now I just st repurchased bioshock, bioshock 2 and ibfinite for £20. Still an amazing storyline and game....

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I have been enjoying Bayonetta on my Nintendo switch

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I've just finished Life is Strange. Loved it, now need to find another game to play.

S&M sexy times, apparently the Switch cartridges have a coating on them to stop people from licking them. This of course fuels temptation to lick it...

NikitaMaxine [sign in to see picture]

I play on PC, PS3, Nintendo DS, and Xbox 360. I play so many games I'm not going to list them all.

I’ve just bought God of war & Far cry 5. I dunno why I just don’t wait...when I actually get to play them they’ll be on offer....🤪

The Odd Couple [sign in to see picture]

I was just playing Ghostbusters on my wifes' Amstrad.

Does that count...?

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

I’ve just bought God of war & Far cry 5. I dunno why I just don’t wait...when I actually get to play them they’ll be on offer....🤪

I used to do this and then got tough on myself. I managed to hold off buying Civ6 and got it for just over £8 in a Humble Bundle Monthly bundle instead, saved over £50 and I still haven't played it fully lol

Humble bundle is great for getting games cheap too aswell as being able to donate to charity at the same time.

MrL [sign in to see picture]

PurringTiger wrote:

Humble bundle is great for getting games cheap too aswell as being able to donate to charity at the same time.

I love Humble Bundle! Still have a backlog of games so haven't bought any new PC games in a long time.

RosyCheek wrote:

S&M sexy times, apparently the Switch cartridges have a coating on them to stop people from Tlicking them. This of course fuels temptation to lick it...

I think it's mostly to prevent little kids eating them. This featured on Dara O'Briain's Go 8 Bit where they all had a taste. Don't think I'll be trying it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.