FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. ANY GAMERS

Queen12 [sign in to see picture]

I play on my Xbox 1 S, my favourite game to play is Seige but I do also play Battlefield 1, Fortnite and Pubg :)

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Fallen in love with telltale games!

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I have been enjoying puzzle league DX on my Nintendo switch

MrL [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

Fallen in love with telltale games!

I was quite pleasantly surprised by the first Walk Dead game. Haven't played second yet! Only other TT game I've played is Back to the Future.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

MrL, I played batman as it was with the ps plus monthly downloads. It was so good I looked forward to the evenings to play. I've now finished it so needing season 2 desperately. Highly recommended!

Jimbo1992 [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

MrL, I played batman as it was with the ps plus monthly downloads. It was so good I looked forward to the evenings to play. I've now finished it so needing season 2 desperately. Highly recommended!

I love the walking dead game, only played seaon 1 so far but the boderlands telltale game is pretty good too I very much playing them on PS4 and PS Vita!

Sarcastrophe [sign in to see picture]

I’m obsessed with gaming, play PS4, overwatch is my main game but I also enjoy call of duty, walking dead, last of us and a few others

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

I’m playing XCOM 2 again. Got bioshock infinite to reminisce with, only £20! Also Far cry 5. I’m in that weird place where I have more games than spare time....Love the PS4 pro though, great move from Xbox1 and there’s some awesome games coming out soon 🤓

Tried to play Overwatch and Diablo last night but they both decided to update. Seemed a bit odd to me?

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

I’m playing XCOM 2 again. Got bioshock infinite to reminisce with, only £20! Also Far cry 5. I’m in that weird place where I have more games than spare time....Love the PS4 pro though, great move from Xbox1 and there’s some awesome games coming out soon 🤓

Tried to play Overwatch and Diablo last night but they both decided to update. Seemed a bit odd to me?

I know the feeling of more games to play than time to do so! Currently playing World of Warcraft and Star Wars The Old Republic online with friends. Got Civ 6 recently and still haven't dared press play as I know the "One more turn" monster will bite me hard with that and suddenly it'll be 11 hours later lol

Blizzard usually run small patches every week so it's not unusual if you haven't launched the games lately for them to run an update as soon as you hit play. Even when I wasn't playing WoW for a while I always run the launcher once a week to keep up with any patches for that and Diablo and Hearthstone.

PT x

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Overwatch talk: Who is excited for the new event? I can't wait! Also.. has anyone played brigitte? :) Would love to know what you think.

In addition to this i've been playing Guardians Of The Galaxy Telltale which is fantastic.

ThSadomasohista [sign in to see picture]

Indeed I am.

Though I have played on an xbox and a ps before, I only own a gaming laptop atm (don't laugh, it's a powerful thing).

I enjoy a wide variety of games, from shooters through simulations to grandstrategy.

I wouldn't say I have any favourites to be fair, but in terms of hours spent, I spend most of my time on strategy, simulation and sandbox games.

(But I'm willing to try any game at least once if anyone wants to play :P )

Barbie Lumina [sign in to see picture]

I have an xbone and PS4! I'm playing PUBG right now!

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Getting a new computer next month and Iv already prepurchased overwatch which I can’t wait to start. Just been playing far cry 5 and it’s incredible!

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Barbie Lumina wrote:

Is PUBG on PS 4?

NWMonkey83 [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Barbie Lumina wrote:

Is PUBG on PS 4?

just microsoft i think

anyone playing sea of thieves? wondering if its good for all ages or just kids

Witness01 [sign in to see picture]

PC gamer here...mostly...though have a PS4Pro (Horizon Zero Dawn looked too cool to miss)...

...been playing a lot of FarCry5 for the last few weeks...I like the open world games (fallout, skyrim and such) and have played a bunch of MMOS...I mess about with other games but open world is where my heart is...(Tracer was my overwatch char of choice, but I haven't played for a long time and didn't play a huge amount)...

MrL [sign in to see picture]

Just installed Nurikabe on my phone! Been a while since I've played these puzzle games.

Boomplus [sign in to see picture]

Anything nintendo for me otherwise FPS

Santos Pancakes [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Getting a new computer next month and Iv already prepurchased overwatch which I can’t wait to start. Just been playing far cry 5 and it’s incredible!

Queen12 wrote:

I play on my Xbox 1 S, my favourite game to play is Seige but I do also play Battlefield 1, Fortnite and Pubg :)

I didn't know far cry 5 was out yet?
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I am back on my fighting games at the moment with Mortal Kombat XL and Marvel VS Capcom. 

Taking a small break from Overwatch, but still my choice of game

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.