FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. ANY GAMERS

MrL [sign in to see picture]

Xialos wrote:

@MrL

Ooh, which Professor Layton game are you playing? And have you finished the entire Ace Attorney series? I'm currently going through it myself It has to be my all-time favourite video game series, hands down. It's unbelievably underrated.

Only the ones that came out on DS soo... Phoenix Wright 1,2,3, Apollo Justice, and the Edgeworth spin-off. Shame they didn't release some of them outside of Japan. Such a great series!

Currently on Prof Layton and the Miracle Mask; however, I'm a bit addicted to Fire Emblem so probably get back to it at some point. Also lent the 3DS to my sister and she's playing it!

Quite surprised 3DS games have held their value. Hoping to pick up games in the series if I find them cheap!

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

@MrL

Nice! I'm super pumped for Ace Attorney on the Switch. I bolted up in my bed when I initially read about it! Almost began crying in joy 😂

Who's your favourite character from Ace Attorney? Mine's gotta be Edgeworth. Loathed him at first but he quickly grew on me.

I'm on Miracle Mask too, although I've already finished the following game Azran Legacy since I (stupidly) chose not to play the series in order. It's not as good as the latter game in my opinion. I find myself just not caring about the storyline anymore - which is a shame.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Dannylew wrote:

Anyone playing ps4? Please tell me I’m not the only one :3

You’re not I have a pro. Revising Diablo 3 and still playing Battlefront 2. They should make a Diablo MMORPG it would be awesome!

Toko [sign in to see picture]

PC always for me

@Xialos

Gotta love Gumshoe and Larry; They are both so dependable, ahaha!

Have you played the cross over game Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright? I want it!

@Xialos

Ace Attorney for Switch?! Do I need to buy one just for that game?

(Tried editing post but wouldn't update!)

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Dannylew wrote:

Anyone playing ps4? Please tell me I’m not the only one :3

Pro user here too.

Mainly playing VR which I love, love, love!!

Joshua1337 [sign in to see picture]

I’m top 500 in EU on overwatch and 3rd out of 40,000 on the competitve Pokémon ladder and loads of other games I’m good, love a challenge normally not a good starting convo with a girl since theres a really bad negotive connotation that Pokémon is primarily for children

@MrL

Yes! Gumshoe and Larry! I adore them both. The Ace Attorney characters are so damn likeable and that has always stood out to me. I didn't expect to love so many of them.

I own the crossover game but I need to finish a few games before I can play it. I'm very excited! It looks cool, right?

Regarding the Switch, it surprised me too! It will probably be a long time before it gets released though.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Joshua1337 wrote:

I’m top 500 in EU on overwatch and 3rd out of 40,000 on the competitve Pokémon ladder and loads of other games I’m good, love a challenge normally not a good starting convo with a girl since theres a really bad negotive connotation that Pokémon is primarily for children

Hell yeah! What heroes do you play on OW?

Pokemon is totally not for children, I grew up with it, and I still play it regularly- if you're on Twitch there are so many adults that play too, especially for shinies

VixenAndBeard [sign in to see picture]

Both gamers here. Mainly on PS4. Big Overwatch fans here, so feel free to join. But started bloodborne since that was free on Playstation Plus.
    Looking forward to having ago on some new games at MCM London ad EGX (yes big nerds here)

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

VixenAndBeard wrote:

Both gamers here. Mainly on PS4. Big Overwatch fans here, so feel free to join. But started bloodborne since that was free on Playstation Plus.
    Looking forward to having ago on some new games at MCM London ad EGX (yes big nerds here)

See this is where I get a bit stuck. I’d love to play some of the PS games with the people on here but sharing handles is a breech of the forum rules isn’t it?

CheesecakeAndNP [sign in to see picture]

Another big gamer here, PS4 and Xbox one. I usually play COD, Gran turismo and forza. Recently been getting into Overwatch too, Bastion and soldier 76 being my favourites

Did anyone watch the Nintendo Direct?

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

VixenAndBeard wrote:

I play OW on ps4 too!!!! <3

NWMonkey83 [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered an Xbox to go alongside ps4. So might not be able to afford a LH order this month

Hellkitten [sign in to see picture]

Love games mostly pc and also card games ! :)

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Xialos wrote:

I have watched it, I'm a little disappointed Luigi's mansion is coming to the 3ds/2ds I really loved that game & my second Nintendo 3DS suffered from screen flicker last year so as I was buying a Nintendo switch I chose to dispose of it, still I may buy it & play it on my other half's system, as for me I enjoy playing a few games mainly on my Switch my other half also has a PS4, but I'm not a good gamer, I just enjoy playing them.

S&M sexy times wrote:

Xialos wrote:

I have watched it, I'm a little disappointed Luigi's mansion is coming to the 3ds/2ds I really loved that game & my second Nintendo 3DS suffered from screen flicker last year so as I was buying a Nintendo switch I chose to dispose of it, still I may buy it & play it on my other half's system, as for me I enjoy playing a few games mainly on my Switch my other half also has a PS4, but I'm not a good gamer, I just enjoy playing them.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Luigi's Mansion myself but a lot of people wish it came to the Switch. Maybe it will someday.

VixenAndBeard wrote:

...Looking forward to having ago on some new games at MCM London ad EGX (yes big nerds here)

Never been to a gaming convention. Have thought about going this year.

Anyone else been and is it a good experience?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.