99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. ANY GAMERS

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

maximum turnip wrote:

I have heard hacking is a problem on the PC, but due to my anxiety i rarely play online games. I bought Battlegrounds for me and my bother and when i tried to play it i just hid in a downstairs loo for 20 minutes, too scared to leave haha. Kinda like real life...

I use a big 42" TV with my gaming pc and tend to play a lot of third person games with a pad, so its the best of both worlds.

I know how you feel! There are still some games I can't play due to my anxiety, Fortnite is currently at the top of it :(

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

maximum turnip wrote:

I have heard hacking is a problem on the PC, but due to my anxiety i rarely play online games. I bought Battlegrounds for me and my bother and when i tried to play it i just hid in a downstairs loo for 20 minutes, too scared to leave haha. Kinda like real life...

I use a big 42" TV with my gaming pc and tend to play a lot of third person games with a pad, so its the best of both worlds.

I know how you feel! There are still some games I can't play due to my anxiety, Fortnite is currently at the top of it :(

Awww Paige, not Fortnite! Did something happen?

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

So I finally took the plunge and done my first competitive ranking on Overwatch - somehow managed to get put into gold 2017!! So so happy with that.

I don't understand why people have to be so damn rude in competitive though, like yeah it's competitive but at the end of the day it's still a game....luckily none of the rudeness was aimed at me but still made me angry lol.

Grats KirstyLee!

Nothing bad happened I just can't deal with the pressure especially in Solo! I am a lot better at team based games haha.

Kirsty that's amazing! Well done! I peaked at 2300 this season but it's gone down a bit now. I mostly play with friends but sometimes I get some really cool people to talk to :)

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I went for the Ps4 Mr Pheebs. It took a lot of thought, loads of pros and cons lists and Ps4 just got in there. It has more exclusive games that I would play that the xbox one doesn't.

I live having Dogmeat. I was beside myself when a Raider injured him. I gave him my last Stimpack. I have to say making my character look like new wasn't my brightest idea. So insanely creepy seeing myself being shot to death 😱

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Mr Pheebs🙂

Wow that's a great score Paige, must admit I'm scared to play more competitive as I don't want my score to go down lol, aww that's nice you can play with friends, must make it more fun knowing you've got mainly friendly people on your team!

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I really need to have a huge clearout and buy a new pc for overwatch, all this chat about competitive play I didn’t realise I was missing out so much. Been too busy playing through my back catalogue of games I had on the shelf, currently working my way through Bioshock 2 on Xbox one and I honestly could get lost in rapture forever.

Slutty Little Mrs B [sign in to see picture]

I'm an xbox gamer Big fan of Call of Duty, Halo, Dead Island and the Bioshock games. Tried to get into Fallout but I played for hours and hours without achieveing anything lol, I need a game with clear objectives

NWMonkey83 [sign in to see picture]

Mr&MrsA75 wrote:

I'm an xbox gamer Big fan of Call of Duty, Halo, Dead Island and the Bioshock games. Tried to get into Fallout but I played for hours and hours without achieveing anything lol, I need a game with clear objectives

I was the same with fallout, just couldn't get into it

I'm really liking shadow of war at the moment, will hopefully keep me busy till fallout. Then I think I'm gonna buy an Xbox to play call of duty online instead of ps4. That's provided LH doesn't take all my money 😆

RosyCheek wrote:

I went for the Ps4 Mr Pheebs. It took a lot of thought, loads of pros and cons lists and Ps4 just got in there. It has more exclusive games that I would play that the xbox one doesn't.

I live having Dogmeat. I was beside myself when a Raider injured him. I gave him my last Stimpack. I have to say making my character look like new wasn't my brightest idea. So insanely creepy seeing myself being shot to death 😱

Yeah PS players seem to be more mature and less willing to judge than Xbox players. I love my PS4 (but not as much as I love Mrs Pheebs though! )

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Later it's test time for my new Turtle Beach 350vrs for my PS VR. Hopefully the upgrade in sound, bass, volume and 3d audio should add to the already brilliant immersion.

I got the Steelseries Arctic 7s , fantastic, clear as a bell and they work well with glasses!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Jumped back into Overwatch this week because I love the new black cat D.Va skin and figured since I'm still pretty low level I'd grind out some loot boxes to try get it...guess what popped out of the second loot box I opened! I am seriously out of practise as haven't played in a long time but at least now I'm an adorable kitty! :D

Anyone excited about the new WoW expansion?

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Jumped back into Overwatch this week because I love the new black cat D.Va skin and figured since I'm still pretty low level I'd grind out some loot boxes to try get it...guess what popped out of the second loot box I opened! I am seriously out of practise as haven't played in a long time but at least now I'm an adorable kitty! :D

Anyone excited about the new WoW expansion?

Oh my gosh im so jealous you got it! I have only got Torb's so far and a lot of player icons. Im saving my coins though for the chinese new year event :(

MrL [sign in to see picture]

Hey all,

PC gamer here. Also have a DS and newly aquired but second hand 'New' 3DS.

Currently playing: Rainbow Six: Siege, Fire Emblem, Invisible, Inc., Rocket League, Orcs Must Die 2, Golf With Your Friends, Counter Strike GO, Professor Layton,

Recently finished: Resident Evil 6, Blackwell Legacy, Phoenix Wright (again), Chrono Trigger.

Have too many games in backlog but slowly getting through it!

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

(Post messed up)

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

@MrL

Ooh, which Professor Layton game are you playing? And have you finished the entire Ace Attorney series? I'm currently going through it myself It has to be my all-time favourite video game series, hands down. It's unbelievably underrated.

Dannylew [sign in to see picture]

Anyone playing ps4? Please tell me I’m not the only one :3

Dannylew wrote:

Anyone playing ps4? Please tell me I’m not the only one :3

memememe!!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.