99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. ANY GAMERS

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Well Paige, I close betad and started on Xbox1 since release. Ported over to PS4Pro about 2 weeks ago because a bunch of guys I played Planetside, Planetside 2 & Final fantasy online with gave up on their PCs and moved to PlayStation but I still have my Xbox & gaming rig.

Overwatch is brilliant, what I really like about it is that it’s a balanced game from level 1 and it’s not twitchy like games such as COD. Only other game like it is Team fortress 2 which is well worth a look, it’s on Steam and I believe it is also on Xbox.

Fave characters of Overwatch are Zenyatta, Torbjorn, D’VA, Junkrat, Moira & Pharah. I play best with Zenyatta , his orbs of discord help the team to melt face and his triple orb attack with the orb is instakill 😎

Did you play Fortnite PVE? I don’t play the multiplayer as I’m too busy saving the world! I still have 2 free PVE founder codes to give out for the full game.

I am on Playstation too! Yes if you're good with aim Zenyatta is awesome. I got his Nutcracker skin and I was so happy! Do you play competitive? I mostly play Lucio, Mercy, Junkrat & DVA. After this season I finally got my first golden gun which was Lucios, super happy!

I have not played PVE! I am not too sure if Fortnite is my game to be honest, it's fun to play with friends though. Muselk also plays a lot of Team Fortress 2, I have never played it, but it looks like a funny game!

Cherry Rose 95 [sign in to see picture]

I FINALLY got a 2DS XL for Christmas and Pokemon Ultra Moon. Now I can finally explore the Alola region!

Pokemon game wise I have Diamond, SoulSilver and Black (along with my Ruby and Leafgreen Gameboy cartridges).

I tend to go for those RPG-maker games that I can play on my laptop. Blank Dream, Ib (pronounced "eeb") and It Moves are my favorites.

I do play Mortal Kombat sometimes, but it's just me button mashing and/or spamming the X-ray attacks and hoping for the best. XP

NWMonkey83 [sign in to see picture]

I've had PlayStation for years and was a PC games before that.

Currently like to play open world RPG like far cry and assassins creed. also love childish games like knack and ratchet and clank, reminds me of childhood games that don't take themselves too seriously.

also playing destiny and always have at least 1 car racing and 1 fighting game available in case the mood takes, although I rarely finish these.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:I am on Playstation too! Yes if you're good with aim Zenyatta is awesome. I got his Nutcracker skin and I was so happy! Do you play competitive? I mostly play Lucio, Mercy, Junkrat & DVA. After this season I finally got my first golden gun which was Lucios, super happy!

I have not played PVE! I am not too sure if Fortnite is my game to be honest, it's fun to play with friends though. Muselk also plays a lot of Team Fortress 2, I have never played it, but it looks like a funny game!

I don’t play competitive at the moment because I started a new job just before Christmas and I’m never sure I can be at home in time for matches.

Grats on the golden gun! I had a few on XBox but at the moment the Xbox is just gathering dust...

NWMonkey83 wrote

also playing destiny and always have at least 1 car racing and 1 fighting game available in case the mood takes, although I rarely finish these.

Got through all the Destiny 2 Raids before Christmas and they were quite good fun, the first expansion though, made me very sad 😭, massive letdown IMHO.

Cherry Rose 95 wrote:

I FINALLY got a 2DS XL for Christmas and Pokemon Ultra Moon. Now I can finally explore the Alola region!

Pokemon game wise I have Diamond, SoulSilver and Black (along with my Ruby and Leafgreen Gameboy cartridges).

I tend to go for those RPG-maker games that I can play on my laptop. Blank Dream, Ib (pronounced "eeb") and It Moves are my favorites.

I do play Mortal Kombat sometimes, but it's just me button mashing and/or spamming the X-ray attacks and hoping for the best. XP

YESSS I'm a big fan of Pokemon too! I didn't finish the latest one though, I got bored too easily. Though the world was super cool

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:I am on Playstation too! Yes if you're good with aim Zenyatta is awesome. I got his Nutcracker skin and I was so happy! Do you play competitive? I mostly play Lucio, Mercy, Junkrat & DVA. After this season I finally got my first golden gun which was Lucios, super happy!

I don’t play competitive at the moment because I started a new job just before Christmas and I’m never sure I can be at home in time for matches.

Grats on the golden gun! I had a few on XBox but at the moment the Xbox is just gathering dust...

Ah that's a shame. I did one placement match yesterday and did absolutely terrible so I wasn't happy lol. May try again after work today.

Kick some ass for me hon X

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

My kinda thread. I've been on steam basically non stop since I got laid off.

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

Cupid69 wrote:

Is anybody into retro gaming? 8bit, 16bit and 32bit?

I had a SNES mini for Christmas and have already put 14 hours into The legend of Zelda- A link to the past. I have no idea how we were expected to complete these games without the aid of the internet!

I got the classic Nintendo mini for Christmas and am loving revisiting Mario :)

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Kick some ass for me hon X

Did my placements and ended in 2191! Really happy. Career high too :D

MK7 what have you been playing?

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Long time World of Warcraft player myself, play a couple nights a week now with friends doing the Mythic+ system and loving the challenge on a relaxed basis rather than having to commit to full time raiding which I used to do.

Also just resubbed to Star Wars The Old Republic after a loooooong time away, I'm so confused lol

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

Today I broke 1000 hours on The Binding of Isaac (Rebirth - Afterbirth+) on PC -cries-

I mean, it was over the course of three years, but I know for a fact there were a lot of hours not logged, still haven't completed it!

OH just started playing The Witcher 3 and he's glued to it!

I’m playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 at the mo. Really enjoying it in 3rd person mode.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I have finally joined the new console crew. I started Fallout 4 last night.

Fallout 4 is amazing although I couldn’t not have dogmean as my travelling companion ever. What console did you get?

maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]

I have both consoles and PC, but tend to mainly play on PC due to the excellent modding scene for games like Skyrim and Fallout. I mainly play single player open world games like the two previously mentioned games and also more recently the Witcher 3, which is just amazing. I love to forget reality for a few hours and fully imerse myself in a good story based game.

I also recently got into the Darksouls games after having DS1 sat in my Steam libary for years. Very frustrating games, but also rewarding once you master the combat. Onto Dark Souls 2 next, although i have heard it's not quite as good as the first.

Yeah I have a beast of a PC an Xbox1 and PS4 pro. I think my next PC will be a Mac and not for gaming though, I just can’t justify the cost when games on consoles I like to play are just as good. I miss the mods but not the multiplayer cheats and hackers.

sobeit42 [sign in to see picture]

I love my games, I have a PC, PS4 pro and xbox 360. I tend to play ps4 nowadays but i used to be much more of a PC gamer

maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]

I have heard hacking is a problem on the PC, but due to my anxiety i rarely play online games. I bought Battlegrounds for me and my bother and when i tried to play it i just hid in a downstairs loo for 20 minutes, too scared to leave haha. Kinda like real life...

I use a big 42" TV with my gaming pc and tend to play a lot of third person games with a pad, so its the best of both worlds.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.