1. When did you last have sex - Continued..again!

GinaGee74 [sign in to see picture]

Maturecpl wrote:

Poor Baby ❤

I know, I miss my guy so much :-(
    Maturecpl [sign in to see picture]

Oh. Poor you. The feel of skin on skin is so essential . Is he far away. Xx❤

GinaGee74 [sign in to see picture]

Maturecpl wrote:

Oh. Poor you. The feel of skin on skin is so essential . Is he far away. Xx❤

About 25 miles. Hopefully soon, fingers crossed x

Yes. It will be good for you both. Do you chat via media etc xxx

Girl power [sign in to see picture]

This morning! Hubby woke up horny with a hard on and started to stroke it slightly when I was just wakening up. Lead to me watching him teasing himself for a while before taking his hardness in my mouth and then climbing on top of him for quite a hard ride! I'm getting in the mood again just writing this, roll on bedtime and hopefully get lucky again!

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

A very sweaty session in the garden on Thursday ending up fucking the wife hard and fast over the bonnet of the car and then some two way watersports in the shower.

Kingo3008 [sign in to see picture]

Just over 2 weeks ago.

Yesterday evening . I think I was a bit loud. Sorry neighbours if your reading this 😁

Wildfish1 [sign in to see picture]

This morning. I woke up to my husband going down on me, as he licked I played. Omg it led to mind blowing pleasure, followed by a short and pleasing session due to the small people waking up.

rockstar [sign in to see picture]

This morning.

Mostly for me this morning. Under bed restraints, nipple clamps, inflateable vibrating butt plug and a magic wand with a Hummer attachment. I managed to hold out for a while but when she pumped up the plug hard I was lost. Took a while to calm down but once I'd recovered I repayed her with a session with the Motley Crue vibrator.

This morning.

Mostly for her this morning. Shaving first then a wedge cushion, blindfold, wrist to thigh restraints, vibrating butt plug and edging with my tongue and a variety of vibrators. Strangely she took a long time to get into the right frame of mind but when she finally came it was a very unusual extended orgasm. Her legs were shaking for a long time before the orgasm finally hit her. That's never happened before.

She does like to finish with PIV sex so I adjusted the restraints so that she could hold her own vibrator while I was inside her. That seemed to focus her mind and everything was Hunky Dory in the end.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Saturday, an extended foreplay session with fingers, love egg and oral for Mrs Sen for several orgasms with some PIV to finish.

I had been abstaining all week (with last full orgasm the Sunday before) but had been giving Mrs Sen a show most mornings with just teasing myself to erection in the shower while she watched. Friday afternoon I then had some alone time with my large anal toys, this produced quite a bit of liquid without any penile attention but still no orgasm as such.

The orgasm on Saturday was intense, seemed to go on for an age and went right through me. As a bonus, even though it had been a week between orgasms, the PIV lasted a decent time (for me), I think the prostate release the day before helped.

I did the tease / denial thing in anticipation of my chastity cage arriving soon (oh how slow the pandemic has made deliveries even across the Tasman from Aussie) and whether or not I could cope for a week without climaxing. The last 2 nights were tough, the ache making sleeping a bit sketchy, but if its a sign of what sort of orgasm is possible, it might be worth the effort.

Sunday was a nice BJ

Senator wrote:

I did the tease / denial thing in anticipation of my chastity cage arriving soon (oh how slow the pandemic has made deliveries even across the Tasman from Aussie) and whether or not I could cope for a week without climaxing.

Good luck with the chastity cage. I love being locked in mine. I have a metal one for show and a plastic one (lighter) for long term use.

will65 [sign in to see picture]

wow rockstar you do go all out what chastity cage do you have 

will65 wrote:

The metal one is this one

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37791

The plastic one is not a LH product so I won't name it here.

This morning.

A return to simplicity after yesterday's strange session.

Simple T bone PIV with a bullet vibe then her favourite doggy PIV to finish.

KinkyMira2 [sign in to see picture]

Already had a shag bent over the kitchen worktop this morning. Husband appears to be very hands on today, so I think I'm in for a lot of pawing and groping. Bring it on!

will65 [sign in to see picture]

rockstar wrote:

will65 wrote:

The metal one is this one

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37791

The plastic one is not a LH product so I won't name it here.

Thank you for your answer rock star the oh said she may let me have one

EmmaC1989 [sign in to see picture]

Planned last night but heavy period started hours prio :(  Upside it makes me extra sensitive, so partner rubbed my clit to orgasm. 

Mrs.John [sign in to see picture]

Woke up horny .. Mr John was already up and dressed and told me he had to sign into work (said I'd sort myself out). I did with the assistance of a rabbit. Went for a wee and passed Mr John on the landing as I wiggled naked back to bed. I can only describe what happened next as being pursued to the bedroom for some furious standing doggy until I couldn't take any more. He finished over my boobs. Safe to say there is a bounce in my step this morning.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.