1. What are you currently doing

KinkyMira2 [sign in to see picture]

Ah, discussion in our household has moved off boobs now and onto what makes a "proper trifle" whatever that means. What have you lot started?

TheSmiffs [sign in to see picture]

In terms of dishes, 2 half pint Pyrex bowls seem to be the winners! Although I only have DD's so I can get away with a smaller dish! Like the idea of dropping them in.

A proper triffle has to have Swiss roll at the bottom, some tinned fruit, custard, cream, hundreds and thousands and a cherry according to Mr S!!

Sounds lush Mrs John!

My lot agree to a point. Totally agree about the swiss roll, rather than those sponge fingers people use. You didn't mention jelly, which the fruit is normally in (although personally I'm not keen on tinned fruit in jelly, so would ideally miss that out). Victoria tried to get blancmange involved, but neither my husband nor I had heard of that. We all prefer chocolate shavings instead of hundreds and thousands, and more than 1 cherry ideally.

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Reading kinky miras latest blog 😍 debating on waking the hubby now 💋

WillC [sign in to see picture]

On here before work dreaming of trifle play and dropping boobs into them! 

Floating Fun Guy. [sign in to see picture]

Oo. I'll have some. 😛

KinkyMira2 wrote:

My lot agree to a point. Totally agree about the swiss roll, rather than those sponge fingers people use. You didn't mention jelly, which the fruit is normally in (although personally I'm not keen on tinned fruit in jelly, so would ideally miss that out). Victoria tried to get blancmange involved, but neither my husband nor I had heard of that. We all prefer chocolate shavings instead of hundreds and thousands, and more than 1 cherry ideally.

I think for a boob drop the fruit would be in the way so could definitely leave that out and you probably wouldn't need jelly to anchor the Swiss roll together, since his eating it Mr S left it out because its not his fav!

I have never seen blancmange in a triffle?! But it does have a lovely wobble... I'm sure I can think of something else to do with it 🤔

Anyone else making triffle today?!

It perhaps may not surprise you Mrs Smiff that I'm making trifles today.

I am currently clearing space in the fridge for them to set, so first, I'm going to have to make a load of moussaka base with a load of fresh veg, then I can freeze that in the correct sized batches once it is done.

My husband is about to brave the wilds of the virus infected "outside" to go and get some cream and decent chocolate to grate. I have everything else we need.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Definately going to make trifle today. I'm not too blessed in the boob department so 2 smallish bowls. Swiss roll bottom like Mrrs Smiff.. chopped fresh fruit and peaches. Jelly dream topping birds custard. Mmmmmm. Off to Tescos now. Xx

oh lots of hundreds and thousands x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Added ingredients for chocolate mousse now. Hubby wants to dunk his bits. I'm happy with that lol xxx

Another supply trip completed here, triffles in the fridge! Good addition maturecpl! I know a nifty trick with a cheesecake with a hole made in the middle.... Will leave that one for another day!!

Mmmm, Dream Topping! I love that on a trifle with strawberry jelly, and a layer of strawberry Angel Delight! Definitely worth dipping your bits in! 😋

CurvyJilly34F [sign in to see picture]

Just having a brew catching up on the forum...oh guys you must try orange jelly with tinnned mandarins & a few pieces of chopped trifle sponge soaked in brandy (or whatever alcohol you like) then the custard thick enough so it just sets..whip double cream for the top and then grate terrys chocolate orange on the top...yummy brandy and orange trifles...

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately Jilly, I don’t like jelly or sponge, but I love custard and cream, sounds interesting.

Mmmm, sounds delicious! 😋

Chocolate orange triffles sound yummy CurvyJilly and thank you for starting the triffle thing going, lots of fun was had with boob dropping, dipping and other triffle based silliness. Most fun was doggy with boobs in the triffles and then being cleaned up by Mr S!

Currently stopped housework to have a cuppa, feeling rather smiley today!

Bit of light heartedness fun for us all eh? Think everyone needs it at the moment...nothing wrong with a bit of imagination...🤣🤣

Always good to take a moment to just live and laugh a little! Plus I do have an over active imagination to exercise 😂

I bet Jilly's recipe would be nice with Cointrau (is that how you spell it?) to go with the mandarin/orange theme! 😋 Glad everyone is enjoying the recipes!

Think we all have great imaginations...lifes too short an all that...🤣🤣

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.